Post: how long are you going to be playing it on your first session
11-02-2010, 12:12 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i myself will be on for hours mw2 i collected at midnight and played until 3am the next night haha till i finally couldnt take it anymore!! probably will do the same this year just not as bad maybe till sunrise...

anyone else do anything propa geeky like that lol :L
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM #56
xLew--
Former Staff
lol atleast im not the only mad one thats gonna be playing it some mad hours hahaa see you guys on there !!!
11-03-2010, 12:37 PM #57
AgentPig007
Little One
ill play util my mom gets mad and tells me to do somethig "productive" xD buti will still play c(=
11-03-2010, 12:53 PM #58
trevisbest
Do a barrel roll!
I`m in the UK and going to the midnight release. Then going to play it until maybe 4/5am. Are you guys in the US getting it on the 9th as well? If so, it means i`ll be getting it 6hrs ish (Depending which time zone your in) before you due to the time difference?

Thats gonna be shit, as it will just be full of europeans when I go online.

Ah well....When I get up at 11am to play again it means you will all be knackered as it will be 5am over there Happy
11-03-2010, 06:29 PM #59
xLew--
Former Staff
hhaha yeh for once us europeans get somthing early for a change Smile
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM #60
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by xLew
hhaha yeh for once us europeans get somthing early for a change Smile

Lew Ive made a new acc i wont be using IXI anymore when BO is out so on the 8th i will msg you on PSN to add me new acc i will delete xLew--
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM #61
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by eggs007 View Post
Lew Ive made a new acc i wont be using IXI anymore when BO is out so on the 8th i will msg you on PSN to add me new acc i will delete xLew--

alright mate, just delete me and add me, when im back home on friday evening.
11-03-2010, 06:38 PM #62
-GLaDOS-
Having fun, With Science.
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
ha ha thanks, First trick is to get them to hold the controller...:evil: :bro:

Is the 2nd trick to make sure the controller is actually on?:carling:
Yeah, If I get it a day early from preorder express delivery then I will probably play it from when I get home to when I need sleep. So like 5am ish. Will be awesome first time though
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM #63
My college is gay. we cant play live until 12 am til 7 am. so im gonna play those 6 hours and then skip class take a 20 min power nap then some campaign and zombies
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM #64
Will i am working tuesday till 5PM so when i get home i think i will just sit there and play MP untill 2AM then goto bed and do the same thing the next day Smile.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo