Post: Call of Duty Black Ops Campaign(Review)
11-04-2010, 10:59 PM #1
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); removed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 2 users say thank you to TriipDaKiiNG for this useful post:

kleszyk, zZER0Zz
11-04-2010, 11:11 PM #2
zZER0Zz
Gym leader
Thanks for you're spoiler free opinionSmile

The following user thanked zZER0Zz for this useful post:

1337JESUS
11-04-2010, 11:22 PM #3
kleszyk
Big Daddy
I have one question.

Is the story believable?

also glad to know I was right about campaign returning some weapons from WaW:y:
11-04-2010, 11:26 PM #4
FLU33BR
Little One
Have you tryed to play online?
11-05-2010, 12:10 AM #5
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
removed

The following user thanked TriipDaKiiNG for this useful post:

kleszyk
11-05-2010, 12:58 AM #6
CrazyNavd
Save Point
Is there a lot of stealth, how about a Sniper mission?
11-05-2010, 01:04 AM #7
Assassin
Easter Egg!
no spoilers please Smile
11-05-2010, 09:42 AM #8
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
Originally posted by CrazyNavd View Post
Is there a lot of stealth, how about a Sniper mission?


Theres tons of stealth actually. Theres a few missions that you snipe but there not really sniping missions. You can also pick up sniper rifles through out the game and snipe when ever you want. The cool thing about the game is that there are rpgs, grenade launchers, and some more big guns just laying around throughout the game even when not needed. Where in other games you can only find one when theres a chopper or tank you gotta destroy.
11-05-2010, 11:36 AM #9
kleszyk
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TriipDaKiiNG View Post
kinda, but heres a way its kinda not... dont wanna spoil it tho :P


cool thanks for not spoiling the story:y:
I look forword to playing it in 4 days:p

my dads a Big fan of WaW but he doesnt like modern storys ect, so I hope he will somewhat enjoy it.
11-05-2010, 09:13 PM #10
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
Originally posted by kleszyk View Post
Originally posted by TriipDaKiiNG View Post
kinda, but heres a way its kinda not... dont wanna spoil it tho :P


cool thanks for not spoiling the story:y:
I look forword to playing it in 4 days:p

my dads a Big fan of WaW but he doesnt like modern storys ect, so I hope he will somewhat enjoy it.


No problem, and i think he will defiantly like it!

Also check out the original post, I played online and put my input up there Smile

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo