Post: How to keep custom classes, attachments + pro perks (After Prestiging)
11-20-2010, 03:06 AM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to keep custom classes, attachments + pro perks (After Prestiging)

PATCHED NOW

Credits to dudeitsbrian of se7ensins

This is based on the coloured clan tag at any level. Probably gonna get patched quickly as everything else does but enjoy while it lasts

TuT
> In a normal multiplayer party, hover over your name

> Then press back and go to Local > Split screen

> When you're in a split screen lobby, press up and then press A.

> After that, your MP playercard will appear, prestige and when you are able to use custom classes again they will be the same as before you prestiged! you cant change them though

Thanks to xKJB for the vid

[WS]4A3ItbklAlw[/WS]

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 11-24-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, .Joee, .Requiem., allant, B_NEVIS, benjamin-x, BooshMayne, DecDeviL, EnJoiRastaPanda, SweatyMidgets, FcukNextGenBord, firefox7, GangsterDean, GetDeleted -_-, GNDOOOR_KILLER, grim-reaper, Gwandlaus, Hawkin, ibombo, ihaxgames, irepthat323, J-J, JaMbO, jb2203, joshnic, kyba21, Kylee., littlecarlos, lK U S lH, luceathome, Luffy*, marlins95, Mezzid, Mr.Kane, MrJC, mugatu, olboijoe, Pure Decimation, Shebang, qwerew, Ratchet007, sdrob1, Sir, skitterz, SMarT, Solid Snake, StevenBC, Strike Venom, teccoelho, thekloplok, Tony Danza, Tony_xMUFCx, TryCatchMe, Cory, TTG-MIKE, vx-skillz-vx, WhiteGuyOnline, xd366, xLew--, xStefan, Xx_^^69^^_xX, zakaria
11-21-2010, 09:11 PM #74
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
very Nice Thanks
11-21-2010, 09:13 PM #75
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ikliiu View Post
Will you get banned for this? After all, people might become suspicious with a level 4 using the G11.

they would think you just picked it up
11-21-2010, 09:14 PM #76
Wow, very cool. Nice find.
11-21-2010, 09:48 PM #77
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by orangeGH0ST View Post
I Just got Reset From Trying This FML

Go and hide somewhere please.
For on topic:
Godlike thread... As treyarch suck I'd lmao if I would able to Prestige after lvl 50 on 15th.
11-21-2010, 09:57 PM #78
Enfield
Gym leader
How Many people been reset from this? dont wanna try it if im gonna get reset. Also, Anyone on Ps3 done it? Looks like only xbox360's have managed it?
11-22-2010, 01:56 AM #79
Originally posted by Enfield View Post
How Many people been reset from this? dont wanna try it if im gonna get reset. Also, Anyone on Ps3 done it? Looks like only xbox360's have managed it?

Did it on PS3, works just fine.
Also would like to confirm, after doing it, if you use another class to buy the non pro versions, you can level them to pro versions while using the pro perk.
11-22-2010, 02:11 AM #80
ngu_karl
Do a barrel roll!
lol they sed black ops was unhackable!!!!!!!! as if
11-22-2010, 03:35 AM #81
Rival666
Save Point
i just did it on ps3, it worked like it should have....

Guns:
kept my guns and the perks are still pro, camos still on the guns....

NOTE: YES, you CAN change your class, BUT if you change a pro perk, or the gun, you will not get it back until you reach the level to actually unlock then buy it. ALSO, CAMOS WILL STAY THE SAME, until you buy another one and switch it(even if no camos is selected)

Attachments:
From what it looks like, you can buy some of the attachments on the guns you shouldn't have, although, i havent done it, it gives me the option to buy and equip the attachment. like i have a G11 (only one i have found so far) and it gives me the option to buy the Power Sight although i have the variable equipped. but it also shows that you have them all unavailable due to existing attachment(if you have one on) so it looks like there may be a two attachment without warlord glitch along with this already found prestige glitch.

NOTE: If you for some reason do hit the clear attatchments button, it will clear them, and make all the attatchments available but you CANNOT BUY THEM, and even if you reset your ps3 the gun will still be "naked" besides camo

Perks:
Perks will stay pro ONLY ON THE CLASS YOU HAVE IT ON! You will need to buy the perk and redo the challenges to get them to actually be pro again if you want the pro perk on another class. But you CAN use the class with the pro perk to make it pro...

Streaks:
Streaks will stay the same as if you prestiged. So if you had care package, attack heli, and chopper it will be that from rank one. and when you unlock your streaks you will have them set to what they are, but you will have to buy them if you would like to switch off of that streak and back onto it.

So Recap:
The glitch works well and DEFINATLEY AS EXPECTED, and has some minor issues that wont be resolved due to that it is a GLITCH, and not a hack. So dont complain, because its not perfect, if you dont like it, dont do it. Good Find dudeitsbrian of se7ensins
Last edited by Rival666 ; 11-23-2010 at 10:27 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Rival666 for this useful post:

ProtoHype, SMarT
11-22-2010, 03:56 AM #82
djh1495
Gotta Love Mods <3
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
can't believe how many fails this game has, and they said it would be "unhackable" Happy

That is true but this isnt even a hack, its a glitch lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo