11-21-2010, 12:40 AM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DmX*

Are recruiting again !!

We started in MW2 and have just grown and grown as a clan! We are not killhores but we care about kd and play objectives but by that I don't mean sit and defuse ever bomb going for a win.

We have a Youtube channel which is posted on by me with a dazzle we also have other members with hd pvrs who will be recording very soon also if a clan member will record the co-leader of DmX* (xShArPiiE) gameplay he will start doing commentry's.

DmX* Specialize in the game types Demolition and Domination (But also play others)

Please check out and subscribe to are youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Some basic rules !

1. Keep your clan as DmX*, you should be proud to be in DmX* I can understand that sometimes people really want you to change it or sometimes you need to change it I will not mind that but when it is always changed and for no reason it will start to annoy me!

2. LISTEN TO EVERY MEMBER! What I mean is when I say defuse or don't play or capture the flag I wan't you to try to or not to do it but also listen to the other people who say do and don't.

3. Playing Demolition we try to get as much time as possible so we plant only one bomb and let them have only one bomb. In Domination we let them have 1 flag and we will have two and get as much kills as possible.

4. You add everyone in the clan! This is so that we don't only play together when I am online but when I log online I get invited into a 5 player party and then go beast up Demolition or Domination.

5. I like people always having there mic on it helps for us to communicate, I understand that sometimes your not in the mood for mic's because you are in a bad mood or it's on charge.

6. On Black Ops the invites take ages to load so I prefer if you put your join session as open so I can save time for people to join, I understand that people are annoying if they 24/7 join.

If you wish to join us as a dominant force on Black Ops then fill in the form below: (with MW2 or Black Ops stats)

MY INFORMATION COPY AND PASTE IT AND PUT UR OWN IN!

Psn: DmX_Revolution
Nickname/what to call you; Alex or Lenny
Time played: 22 hours (BO)
Kill death. Not so good atm 1.51 (BO)
Time zone: BST
Time you usually play (BST please!) After school 4:30 to 10:00 weekdays... weekends- Most of it.
Mic? Ye, I ALWAYS USE IT!
Recorder? Dazzle, not best quality I record for the clan.
If yes, will you record for clan? I ALREADY DO Smile
Win Lose Ratio: Not sure :/
Additional infomation: GB experience, age, play style etc. Killing and objective!
IF AMERICAN! Would you like to be american leader? Why should we choose you ?

EUROPE CLAN MEMBERS!

Definitely in and trustworthy!
In becoming RED SOON
Recently let in
Need trail

OWNER! DmX_Revolution AKA ME
CO OWNER! xShArPiiE
bertieboy7
CanaCoke GMT
Dr_Phus_Phus
ANTHONY_M33K GMT
BurnoutBoz
MONKEY_ON_CRACKK
FinNaC_
jhalty
xsaltz
TheMonster-
fffluuummmppp
DitheeftgeenZiN
zMiiz
nitrous_786
L1ttl3n1nj4
xTidgeee
Arceexzdee

gibsonboy123
SNIPER_SAMEER
GiiNGaR
W-E-M-ii-X
db-no-1-
Brianbby
Webbyzz-
TRANCE_KING95

NEKRO_eats_KFC
DONNot Happy or SadJB
SilentMyth

xxFuSioNzX
xWeeGee--
iMaGiiKz--
IIM3RK-UII

AMERICAN CLAN MEMBERS!

tcwyw American Leader
II-DeaThSouL-II
THEFALLEN1234
SinfulRoad
xGeTNot Happy or SadOwNeDx
GuEsS-Wh0_5367 (Thats a ZERO in Who)
Baycod9

xZon3_zZamuraii
ryanazn
Falco45
tayf33
optikilla
xY0UNGxSNIP3Rx (Thats a ZERO in Y0UNG)
coolsta23

asadam1
PokeND13
SickMyDuckX
Rjraider
jakerad95
Inferno_Ace1
m-sandhu11

TO APPLY FOR THE CLAN ADD EITHER DmX_Revolution or xShArPiiE

If American add SinfulRoad THANKS
Last edited by TheLen ; 01-07-2011 at 06:54 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to TheLen for this useful post:

baycod9, bertieboy7, BurnoutBoz, Fayez, ImTheBabyKicker, Jay97, Sharpie, tcwyw, Waffles =]
11-26-2010, 04:30 PM #47
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by bertieboy7 View Post
So what? We still got at least a beast intro. Whoever worries about a template? The users won't even notice it. Are you still going to use it ?

Ovcourse we will, it's epic!
11-27-2010, 05:37 PM #48
tcwyw
The One And Only TC
gusy if anyone in DmX* is online you guys can add me on psn: tcwyw
i got trialed yesterday but lenny hasnt been on
11-27-2010, 05:46 PM #49
Meatwad
Meatman
You're suppose to add them and lenny is on, I was just playing with him.
11-27-2010, 05:53 PM #50
If i got in this clan i would host CL's anytime anyone needed one.
Im 24 and come from engaland Smile
My psn is - xiTz_KiNGYx
add me if theres any chance Smile
11-27-2010, 06:26 PM #51
Psn: Falco45
Nickname/what to call you; Falco
Time played: 1 day 12 hrs
Kill death. 2.07
Time zone: Pacific Time (GMT-8:00)
Time you usually play : Most of the time on weekdays and weekends
Mic? Yes
Recorder? Nope
Win Lose Ratio: 1.50
Additional infomation: My play style is a mix of rushing and some stealth (i added both of you guys already on my friends list )
IF AMERICAN! Would you like to be american leader? Why should we choose you ? I don't want to be american leader because i'm not good enough to be one /facepalm:pedo:
11-27-2010, 06:41 PM #52
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Falco47 View Post
Psn: Falco45
Nickname/what to call you; Falco
Time played: 1 day 12 hrs
Kill death. 2.07
Time zone: Pacific Time (GMT-8:00)
Time you usually play : Most of the time on weekdays and weekends
Mic? Yes
Recorder? Nope
Win Lose Ratio: 1.50
Additional infomation: My play style is a mix of rushing and some stealth (i added both of you guys already on my friends list )
IF AMERICAN! Would you like to be american leader? Why should we choose you ? I don't want to be american leader because i'm not good enough to be one /facepalm:pedo:

??? you've already applied.
11-27-2010, 06:55 PM #53
Psn: Jayarftw
Nickname/what to call you; William
Time played: 1 Day 4 H (BO)
Kill death. Only 1.30, I don't really try to get a good KD. I just play even when im like 7-21 in tdm lol (BO)
Time zone: (GMT-07:00)
Time you usually play (BST please!)Im very sorry but I have no idea how to convert to BST. This is my timezone (GMT-07:00)
Weekdays: 4:30 to 9:30
Weekends: Anytime I feel like it.
Mic? Turtle Beach PX21 Gaming Headset
Recorder? No Sorry
If yes, will you record for clan?
Win Lose Ratio: 133-188. I leave game alot.
Additional infomation: I dont play GB anymore so im only 300k. But I play like im 50k. Im 13. Im a slayer and objective player.
11-27-2010, 07:45 PM #54
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by alex7lenny View Post
DmX*

Are recruiting again !!

We started in MW2 and have just grown and grown as a clan! We are not killhores but we care about kd and play objectives but by that I don't mean sit and defuse ever bomb going for a win.

We have a Youtube channel which is posted on by me with a dazzle we also have other members with hd pvrs who will be recording very soon also if a clan member will record the co-leader of DmX* (xShArPiiE) gameplay he will start doing commentry's.

DmX* Specialize in the game types Demolition and Domination (But also play others)

Please check out and subscribe to are youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Some basic rules !

1. Keep your clan as DmX*, you should be proud to be in DmX* I can understand that sometimes people really want you to change it or sometimes you need to change it I will not mind that but when it is always changed and for no reason it will start to annoy me!

2. LISTEN TO EVERY MEMBER! What I mean is when I say defuse or don't play or capture the flag I wan't you to try to or not to do it but also listen to the other people who say do and don't.

3. Playing Demolition we try to get as much time as possible so we plant only one bomb and let them have only one bomb. In Domination we let them have 1 flag and we will have two and get as much kills as possible.

4. You add everyone in the clan! This is so that we don't only play together when I am online but when I log online I get invited into a 5 player party and then go beast up Demolition or Domination.

5. I like people always having there mic on it helps for us to communicate, I understand that sometimes your not in the mood for mic's because you are in a bad mood or it's on charge.

6. On Black Ops the invites take ages to load so I prefer if you put your join session as open so I can save time for people to join, I understand that people are annoying if they 24/7 join.

If you wish to join us as a dominant force on Black Ops then fill in the form below: (with MW2 or Black Ops stats)

MY INFORMATION COPY AND PASTE IT AND PUT UR OWN IN!

Psn: DmX_Revolution
Nickname/what to call you; Alex or Lenny
Time played: 22 hours (BO)
Kill death. Not so good atm 1.51 (BO)
Time zone: BST
Time you usually play (BST please!) After school 4:30 to 10:00 weekdays... weekends- Most of it.
Mic? Ye, I ALWAYS USE IT!
Recorder? Dazzle, not best quality I record for the clan.
If yes, will you record for clan? I ALREADY DO Smile
Win Lose Ratio: Not sure :/
Additional infomation: GB experience, age, play style etc. Killing and objective!

EUROPE CLAN MEMBERS!

Definitely in and trustworthy!
In becoming RED SOON
Recently let in
Need trail

OWNER! DmX_Revolution AKA ME
CO OWNER! xShArPiiE
bertieboy7
CanaCoke GMT
Dr_Phus_Phus
ANTHONY_M33K GMT
BurnoutBoz
MONKEY_ON_CRACKK
FiNaC-
jhalty
xsaltz
TheMonster-
fffluuummmppp
DitheeftgeenZiN
zMiiz
nitrous_786

x-TuBeZ
Sup_Im_Onion
gibsonboy123
SNIPER_SAMEER
GiiNGaR
W-E-M-ii-X
db-no-1-
Brianbby

SteelaNation
YhaDy
DIME_FlaMeZ
NEKRO_eats_KFC
TheEcuadorians
CurlzMEGEE
DONNot Happy or SadJB
Webbyzz-

Djw_91
xIHaze
xmjezusmx
TRANCE_KING95
j3rseyshore-71

AMERICAN CLAN MEMBERS!

ll-BLADES-ll
II-DeaThSouL-II

ryanazn
tcwyw
Falco45

[/COLOR]TO APPLY FOR THE CLAN ADD EITHER DmX_Revolution or xShArPiiE SORRY TO ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT IT MAY BE HARD TO TRIAL YOU I MIGHT START A AMERICAN DEVISION!

Im going to start an American Devision soon so I will need a American Devision Leader plz apply for it you will need to be american and add all american members and trial them... and possibly make an american clan post

Can you put me purple or red? TRANCE_KING95
11-27-2010, 07:49 PM #55
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
I have a new PSN, iThumpHer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo