Post: Ultimate 4 Person Kindo Der Toten Strategy, Easy 25+ Rounds NO GLITCHES!
11-26-2010, 05:51 PM #1
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [multipage=Author's Note]
I haven't seen this strategy on here yet but it was told to me by a friend so I don't know how original it is. It could be his or someone elses. If you already know it, please don't flame. Flaming is gay.

[multipage=Introduction]
I love playing Black Ops Zombies with a full party of friends, but it seems that every time we get really far along we eventually get trapped and lose. With my strategy, you can make it very far very easily.

You must login or register to view this content.

*A Game we played on Thanksgiving. 4th guy left on 22, we could have made it further if he didn't have to leave. I am LittleBoys-

[multipage=Starting Off.]
You need atleast 3 people for this stategy, although 4 people is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED unless you are just 1337 pr0. Otherwise, stick to 4. When you start the match, go to Private Match, because that way, if the unfortunate happens and a teammate falls down and no one can revive him, when he bleeds out the match continues and the dead team mate respawns the next round, as opposed to playing on the Playstation Network/XBox Live where if a teammate bleeds out the match is over.

[multipage=Rounds 1-5.]
Okay now you just spawned, and the Olympia and M14 are looking mighty tempting as opposed to your M1911 Pistol. Don't be a fool, because those two guns are useless after the first couple of rounds. The smart thing to do here is to stick to your pistol. Here is how you should kill the zombies in order to maximize points.

Round 1- 4 Bullets then Knife
Round 2- 8 Bullets then Knife
Round 3- 16 Bullets then Knife
Round 4- Spray Bullets and Knife until they finally break your barrier, then cook a frag for 3.5-4 seconds and release.
Round 5- Spray Bullets and Knife until they finally break your barrier, then cook a frag for 3.5-4 seconds and release.

Once one person has 2250 points, another has 2500, and the two others have 1500, you can move on by buying having the person with 2250 buy the first upstairs door and the one with 2500 buy the second. This should be by Round 4 at the latest, but I have waited until Round 5 and still been successful. Once the doors have been bought, immediately buy the Stakeout shotgun off the wall. It is a one shot kill until about Round 12 or so, and by then you should be getting rid of it, so it is WELL WORTH the 1500 points it costs.

[multipage=Rounds 6-9.]
It is advised you only spend 1-2 Rounds in the room with the Stakeout and MP40. After you have two willing teammates, buy the door into the dressing room and finally into the stage. Buy them both at once, because in the dressing room zombies jump in through the ceiling and the room is very small. Once in the stage, DO NOT TURN ON THE POWER. JUST WAIT. Have one teammate run and cover the door by the M16 and Power Switch while the other 3 cover the main entrance, which is from the dressing room. Once you have two teammates with about 5000 points and the other two have 4000 or so, make a crawler zombie and turn on the power. Buy the Juggernog for 2500 (2x Health) and also buy the door to the Steel Room and, finally, to the alley. With any leftover points everyone should buy the AK74u in the alley and try their luck with the Mystery Box. All the best guns are in the Mystery Box, such as the RPK, HK21, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Commando, Galil, and the Monkey Bombs, just to name a few, so this step is very necessary. Once everyone has two weapons they are comfortable with, preferably the AK and a good gun from the Box, make your way into the Alley again and assign everyone their spots. One person should be watching the window by the Double Tap Root Beer Machine, while the other 3 watch the other direction. DO NOT OPEN THE LAST DOOR, NEXT TO THE DOUBLE TAP ROOT BEER. As long as the guy at the barrier does his job and you all stay here, by the Root Beer but behind the dumpster, all of the zombies will come from in front of you, and for some reason no gassers ever come. So just spray in front, when you run out of ammo buy the AK ammo right by you, and spray some more. Once you have 5000+ points each, you can start the next step.

[multipage=Rounds 10-12]
The latest you should ever go without Pack-A-Punching a gun is Round 12. When everyone is ready to Pack-A-Punch, make a crawler and go do it. If everyone works quickly you can Pack-A-Punch up to 6 different guns before you get teleported back. The best gun to upgrade at this point is the AK, because at your spot in the Alley you can keep buying UPGRADED ammo for it for 4500 points, which is cheaper and much more convenient for everyone. Once you have Pack-A-Punched both of your guns, you are set.

[multipage=Rounds 13 and Higher]
Now you have done everything. Pitch a tent and camp. The zombies will always come to you and as long as you are semi-decent and have good guns you will be fine. Make crawlers and organized pushes for new guns and other necessary items such as Speed Cola, Quick Revive, the Bowie Knife, and of course, the Mystery Box, when necessary. Also, aim at the neck so the recoil will give you a headshot, earning more points and saving ammo. There is a dumpster and a sign looking thing in the alley, don't pass it. There should be one guy one the stairs, the one with the best guns, and the other two can be crouching right in front of the stairs.

[multipage=Acceptable Guns to Use]
Don't be a nub and try to do this with a Spectre. Here is a pre-approved list of guns that will work and guns that won't, from my personal experience.

Usable
-AK-74u
-Galil
-AUG
-RPK
-HK21
-Ray Gun
-Thunder Gun
-Commando
-M16 (Upgraded Only)
-Crossbow (Upgrade Only, Usable but not advised)

Do Not Use
-Spectre
-MP5k
-MP40
-Ballistic Knife
-ANY Pistols, Launchers, or Snipers

[multipage=N00b FAQs]
Q-What is Pack-A-Punch?
A- It is a machine that costs 5000 points and makes your gun stronger. The room with the Pack-A-Punch machine can only be accessed with the teleporter.

Q-How do I use the teleporter?
A-First, turn on the power. Then enter the big blue tube thing on the stage (AKA the teleporter) and hit whatever your reload button is, depending on your console, to "Initiate link to pad". Now run back to the room you started in and hit the reload button on the big blue pad in the middle of the room. The teleporter is now ready for use. Run in it and hit your reload button to go Pack-A-Punch. Wait for ALL your teammates to all get in, because it takes a while to cool down and be ready to use again. If you work quickly, everyone can Pack-A-Punch in one trip.

Q-What is a crawler and why should I leave one alive when teleporting, opening doors, buying stuff, and doing anything else when moving away from the alley?
A-Crawlers are the little guys that have their legs blown of0f them and are just a torso crawling around. They are easy to manage and are preferred over a full blown zombie when one needs to buy something. As long as one zombie is alive, the next round won't start, so making a crawler or two is advised so you can leave the alley, get your stuff, come back, kill the crawlers, and start the next round at your own pace.

Q-How do I make a crawler?
A-Hold a frag for 3-4 seconds then release it right by the zombie. Most of the time, it will become a crawler. In the later round, try shooting them in the legs with a Ray Gun or throwing a Monkey Bomb if you have them.

Q-What are Monkey Bombs, the Ray Gun, and the Thunder Gun and why do I need them?
A-Monkey Bombs are special grenades that draw zombies towards them. When a teammate is down, chuck a monkey and revive him while the zombies crowd in a circle around the monkey until it explodes. The Ray Gun is a futuristic pistol that shoots, oddly enough, rays. It is very deadly and good for making crawlers. The Thunder Gun is another futuristic gun that shoots out a pulse which clears out the entire room. Good in the right hands, as it can only be used as a "oh-shit-im-being-overrun-break-out-the-thundergun!" situation as opposed to a retard who wastes all 12 Thundergun shots on 1-2 zombies. It should only be used once or twice a round, and thats if you suck. My friends and I normally don't break it out until Round 20+. ALL OF THESE SPECIAL WEAPONS ONLY COME FROM THE MYSTERY BOX.

Q-Why do I need the Mystery Box?
A-It has all the good guns. Plain and simple. There is a location for the box in every room and once the power is on it can be found by looking at the map with the green lights on it on the wall. Wherever the green light is on, that's where the box is.

Feel free to message me with any other questions. I will add other frequently asked questions to the thread if enough people ask.

[multipage=Map and Tips]
This is what your path should look like. The door circled in Yellow is the only one you can't open. Green is your path. Pink S is the Stakeout. Pink A is AK74u. Teddy Bears are boxes. Blue dots are teleporter main and pad.

You must login or register to view this content.

Keep these tips in mind.

-You are stronger in numbers.
-Any powerups you don't pick up come back later, in a harder round. For that reason, my friends and I never pick up any Nukes or Insta-Kills until we're in the alley. We only get ammo when we need it, and we always get 2x and Carpenters. SAVE THE NUKES AND INSTAKILLS GUYS YOU WILL NEED THEM LATER.
-Speed Cola makes you 3x faster and reload faster. Very useful.

[multipage=Edit Log]
I hope you enjoyed reading this thread and you find it helpful. If I receive any more helpful information or something I feel needs to be included I will edit it into this log. All times go off of Central US Time Zone.

-Posted on 11/26/10 11:53 AM
-Edited on 11/26/10 11:55 AM Reason:Minor Typos
Last edited by TairyHesticles ; 11-26-2010 at 05:56 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to TairyHesticles for this useful post:

.Robot, +Sfx Krush, 3RIC, Aced, AgentBearJew, boombrshot, Brian235026, CheDaremas1, Chicharito, DiXiEnOrMoUz28, Doctor Stan, FaithRising, howigethere, jahames, jake-thesnake, K-oTiC_GuNNeRz, kane212, Mark360, Mateen, Mercenary95, Mr. Wood, Noonan90, Null ReacT, oI xPozeD Io, OMGitsCooper, OPTIMISM, oSoSwavey, Darth Saul, pezza53, prit48, R0DRAG0, RaichuHD, rockz, ryz999, SantaClawZ, sauronith, Seth2014, ShAdoW_RiDa, stickerbob, T3DDY_B34R, Turbo30, Vaio, Venu, w8t4it, Winty, WizBang75, Xbox 180, zaavorak, ZeroK
12-23-2010, 07:13 PM #65
cool guide i love the thunder gun upgraded zeus cannon:wub:it!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by 5 View Post
is there Thunder Gun in kino der toten ?

yes is very cool upgraded trust me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo