12-10-2010, 01:05 AM #1
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You read the title and had to read this because like woah what the hell. Well this is what happened..

The message to Treyarch

Originally posted by another user
JD is ment to be the face of treyarch, he should be fired like what Activision did to the IW team mangers.

Seriously, Im finding no help in this games forum.

I went to the top dogs, Activision for help, and thats all im asking for.

Ive been Error Reset 12 Times, De-Prestiged 5 times, And now my brother says Im Completely De-ranked, with no stats. Comon!

Hate me Much?

You must login or register to view this content.

The point of this is this guy has 6 Copies of Black Ops because he has 6 ps3s or more i dont know what the deal is. But yea Treyarch reset him for cheating/hacking. He now got a lawyer and is filing a sue on Treyarch and hopefully gets around 1000$

So is treyarch really ****ing up and losing customers what do you think?

And this is an outrage. Never before i heard of suing game developers.

----------------------12/17/10-----------------------------------------------
Update on the Case.

So he got word from his lawyer and this is what Treyarch did.

Treyarch was presented with the case but guess what now the case is pointless since 3arc hurried to pass the patch real fast. So all the issues presented in the case were all covered in the last patch. Now to the ban part the MAC adress ban is lifted! But the psn is still banned so bye bye 7th prestige. I still think this is Bullshit!
Last edited by KapoMusic ; 12-18-2010 at 12:33 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to KapoMusic for this useful post:

aNaTuMy-, dead_eye27, Dingus98, Hazel, HomelandSec, JKLAZ, Justin, Kylee., lilnatsfan44, NoobfromDK, owningU, Pimp, skillz369, tcwyw
12-13-2010, 04:11 PM #137
Any updates on this case?
12-13-2010, 10:35 PM #138
KapoMusic
[quote='[F]ried [R]ice;2085731']Any updates on this case?[/quote]

At the moment no. Cases take a while to be made and a court date to be announced so when shit goes down i will update.
12-18-2010, 12:32 AM #139
KapoMusic
Update on the Case.

So he got word from his lawyer and this is what Treyarch did.

Treyarch was presented with the case but guess what now the case is pointless since 3arc hurried to pass the patch real fast. So all the issues presented in the case were all covered in the last patch. Now to the ban part the MAC adress ban is lifted! But the psn is still banned so bye bye 7th prestige. I still think this is Bullshit!
12-18-2010, 01:01 AM #140
i think he is stupid for hacking/cheating.... i think treyarch should make an actual game that doesnt have faults to it... both at fault... end o story....
12-18-2010, 02:45 AM #141
Dude i got reset too......now i fkin quit B.O i was 1st prestige lv 41 n i had ALOT of money and it tooks me a week to do that but FKING Trerchard deranked me!

FK TRECHARD
12-18-2010, 03:06 AM #142
KapoMusic
Originally posted by LoneGhost View Post
Dude i got reset too......now i fkin quit B.O i was 1st prestige lv 41 n i had ALOT of money and it tooks me a week to do that but FKING Trerchard deranked me!

FK TRECHARD

Exactly they are stupid!
12-18-2010, 03:23 AM #143
iSoldier
Gym leader
You wouldn't sue the manufacturer of your car if it didn't break down(, so why sue Treyarch?).
12-18-2010, 03:26 AM #144
UnServedSauce
I OWN YOU </3
GOOD FOR TREYARCH! i hope more people Sue them!
12-18-2010, 03:29 AM #145
Sue Treuyarch!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo