Post: ((JUST A THEORY)) How to transfere PM Prestige to CT prestige
12-11-2010, 06:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello there NGU, as i already said its just a theory (untested) if this works then u can transfere ur player match prestige to your combat training prestige
for examle: you are prestige 5 on player match, if this glitch works then u can be prestige 5 on combat training even if you didnt play combat training at all.

There is the steps:
1:Get level 50 on whatever prestige you are on your player match.(with no xp left)
2:Join a friend of yours and press PLAYERCARD
3:Then press PRESTIGE MODE and continue till you reach ENTER PRESTIGE
4:Tell your friend/host to switch the lobby to combat training
5:When your host switches the lobby hit ENTER PRESTIGE
and there you go you have successfully transfered your PM prestige to your CT prestige

people this is only a theory dont post saying that its not useful and these type of things bcuz i am just sharing my ideas with the NGU community.
some of you people will say "Even if this works its not useful."
well i can tell you how you will use it if it works.

USES:
1:suppose you are prestige 5 on PM and u want to get prestige 15 on CT then its really time saving that you jump from no prestige to prestige 5 and then continue

2:imo we have to find each and every single glitch in this game and if this works then its a glitch anyways.....

3: suppose you are already prestige 15 on CT and your are prestige 5 on PM and you brought all the guns on CT then you cant glitch guns on PM anymore (the glitch where you can buy any classified weapon from CT to PM at any level) then if this works u can revert your CT prestige back so you can still do the gun glitch

anyways if this works please let me know and if this was useful please thank and REP Smile

if this doesnt work i will close this thread as soon as possible
Last edited by mr-ant ; 12-11-2010 at 07:06 AM.
12-11-2010, 12:30 PM #2
Originally posted by ant View Post
hello there NGU, as i already said its just a theory (untested) if this works then u can transfere ur player match prestige to your combat training prestige
for examle: you are prestige 5 on player match, if this glitch works then u can be prestige 5 on combat training even if you didnt play combat training at all.

There is the steps:
1:Get level 50 on whatever prestige you are on your player match.(with no xp left)
and there you go you have successfully transfered your PM prestige to your CT prestige

people this is only a theory dont post saying that its not useful and these type of things bcuz i am just sharing my ideas with the NGU community.

USES:
1:suppose you are prestige 5 on PM and u want to get prestige 15 on CT then its really time saving that you jump from no prestige to prestige 5 and then continue

2:imo we have to find each and every single glitch in this game and if this works then its a glitch anyways.....

3: suppose you are already prestige 15 on CT and your are prestige 5 on PM and you brought all the guns on CT then you cant glitch guns on PM anymore (the glitch where you can buy any classified weapon from CT to PM at any level) then if this works u can revert your CT prestige back so you can still do the gun glitch

anyways if this works please let me know and if this was useful please thank and REP Smile

They patched this. Or the opposite way anyway. Why do you think over 5 billion dummies have sacrificed their lives? :L
If they've patched it the opposite way, I'm thinking they would PROBABLY patch the other way.
12-11-2010, 02:22 PM #3
EnragedNUKE
Son. You wish.
I see no point in doing this now since it'll probably reset your CT rank like it does if you do it in reverse on PM..
12-11-2010, 03:04 PM #4
Meltus
Yep... Cough Syrup...
Well done for posting a VERY old patched tutorial. Try searching next time.
12-11-2010, 05:54 PM #5
Joe Stalin
Geohot FTW!
Originally posted by ant View Post
hello there NGU, as i already said its just a theory (untested) if this works then u can transfere ur player match prestige to your combat training prestige

There is the steps:

USES:

Theres a secton for this bro....Mod Please Move:bye:
12-11-2010, 06:03 PM #6
Originally posted by Meltus View Post
Well done for posting a VERY old patched tutorial. Try searching next time.

A VERY old? The game has only been out a month, and that tutorial came out 3 weeks ago. Hardly very old to say the least.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo