12-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New way to Purchase Emblems and Playercard from Combat Training

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Well this is a New tutorial found and updated by me.

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host
2. Money in Combat Training and everything unlocked (Reach Level 50)

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
2. Go to Player Match, and click on Playercard
3. Click on "Edit Playercard" then Press the "Back" Button (O)
4. You will notice a Window will pop up saying "Save Playercard Changes"
5. Highlight over the Option "SAVE AND QUIT"
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
7. Open up the message and hit "Join"
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

(This will not work for Camo's/Guns/Attachments/Coloured Clan Tag etc)

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXeUihM-yk[/ame]

This was found by me, and help from my friend JOG

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Accurs0, Adamâ„¢, al9522, allant, AssClapper-130, beryce, bizman, Carbon0x, CHuRCHYx, club-bomb-shizl, d7omy17, dakleene, DanGFX, dannythedog, DecDeviL, Devilreapr, Dope., Dreamcather, Elementt, EnD*, EnragedNUKE, Febreze, Geigers, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, HarveyHood420, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, jamsta964, Janiboy, joerfc, kingkong41, l2ellVlliXz, lK U S lH, LordxReaper, malik-ramires, Malteser, Mark00agent, mlkey123, Mr Hankey, Mr. God, Mr. Goodbye, Mr. Star, MrJC, MrPuffs, N.W.A, Nejidam, ngu me, NO-MERCY, Omniplasma, Pewp, remi06, robj414, rockym56, s70con, Shadoh, skitterz, Sleazy, SLY2010, Szi_77, tasos2, teccoelho, thecooldude71, TONEY777, UMD, Vengeance, Violin Spider, w8t4it, Wild., xrtzx, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-09-2011, 02:42 AM #101
It works! Nice!! Thanks
01-13-2011, 03:09 AM #102
JewC
Big Sister
Does this still work or did FailArch fix it?
01-13-2011, 07:57 PM #103
.Snake
Banned
nice found hope it works maybe :confused:
01-13-2011, 09:21 PM #104
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
nice find man
01-13-2011, 10:25 PM #105
Happythanks broHappy
01-19-2011, 07:43 AM #106
OR you can do it like we did the prestige glitch that just got patched go to show me the leaderboards host switch to combat training click show me the leaderboards press back go to player card BAM you can buy anything and save it and it saves to your online player card SmileSmileCool Man (aka Tustin)Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-19-2011, 11:56 AM #107
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
Is This Still Working? :O
01-19-2011, 01:19 PM #108
I'm 90% sure this still works, haven't tried for a while but nobody has said it's been patched, so most likely still works.
01-19-2011, 02:46 PM #109
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by 77 View Post
Is This Still Working? :O

I helped my friend do it Monday night... But I am not sure if it was b4 or after the hotfix or playlist update... So not sure, I will try it out again on my dummy account to see what happens...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo