Post: ( PS3) Private demolition boosting After Patch 1.04!!
12-19-2010, 06:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will let you have your own demolition game with your friends and your second controller
Need:
2 - 5 friends
Your Own controller ( optional)
Tutorial:

1) Get a friend to invite you to HIS party.
2) Go to your playercard edit it then press (o) so you get the option to save it or not.)
3) Leave that option hovering and don't press anything.
4) Tell your friend to go into a demolition match.
5) You should still have the save playercard option hovering.
6) As soon as both of you are in a lobby tell your friend to back out with party.
7) Tell your friend to change lobby to Combat Training.
8 ) Tell him to change it to Nuketown Free for All.
9) You should be in CT and you should still have the save playercard option hovering.
10) Tell your friend to back out.
11) You will get a sign saying game lobby closed press (x)
12) Then you should have a circle loading wait for it to go away ( 1 min)
13) After the circle goes away you should have the save playercard option, Press don't save.
14) You should now be in player match but you see your combat training rank in the player match. ( that means you did it right)
15) Invite 4-5 friends and put your 2nd controller on ( You need 6 people in lobby )
16) After you have 6 people change lobby to wager match then player match then wager match then player match then wait 2-3 seconds.
17) After you have switched to playermatch the last time it should get you in a demolition pregame lobby.
18 ) You Have done it. The first game will be Free For All but after that all the games will be Demolition.
That's It Your done and you can boost!
Problems :
1)If you don't have the Save And Exit option hovering through steps 2-13 the glitch wont work.
2) When you switch lobbies from wager match to player match and do it too slow . It will get you in a retarded wager match which you can't pick any classes just spectating. If that occurs you have to do it again from the beggining.
3) When you are doing steps 1-10 you MUST have only you and 1 friend.

Sorry If this had been posted i never had a chance to see.
Me and my friend found this glitch after patch 1.04 . But if anybody has found this before us i would like to give them credits to Happy
Rep+ If you want to.
Happy Boosting XD

12-19-2010, 07:00 PM #2
EnragedNUKE
Son. You wish.
1. Yes, it is already posted, except using copy a class to get into CT.

2. Huge text much?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo