Post: REVISED How to get PRO PERKS & CLASSIFIED WEAPONS ( video tut )
12-21-2010, 11:30 PM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i just revised this tutorial so i hope this helps you guys understand what you do.

Mods you can close the old one i wanna keep this one with the new title change i made

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNFZupi-quQ]YouTube - Black Ops A good Trick REVISED[/ame]

The following 62 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

-Burr-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, AJ, aNaTuMy-, austincgardner, BeXo, BIG MOE, billionk, bmxrcodol04, Capture, Carbon0x, cresterk, Cyrious, DanGFX, Devilreapr, Dylanireland, Greenbolt111, Hadenkin, Hamilbum, iamdadutchpride, ii6o4Mw2HackZz, italianboss, ITS ME DAVID, Jakeee, Jamesyy, Jude_x_Y, KaYos, Le2Live2Rise, Leiino, Lick, Light Bringer, lilky, LordOlliee, Joseph, MarioDaKid, mietitore, millapepe, mlkey123, Money Fo Me, mordekaiz, N.W.A, NockedOut, ohshizz, OMGitsCooper, ONEster, owningU, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, Pysiek, qwerew, robj414, rockym56, ryz999, salventura, Sandyballz, SMarT, SMD goon, tcwyw, VHS, viralhysteria, w8t4it, xLew--, XxCaccola-ManxX
12-23-2010, 10:57 AM #38
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by LegitKidd View Post
Downside to this is you must buy pro for every class you want it on.

Not true ^^^^^.... After I completed the process of buying the marathon pro perk for class 1, when I checked to see if it worked, (and it did), I immediately got out of class 1 and went to class 2 and went to the perk 3 section, and there was the marathon pro perk unlocked for me to select, so I quickly selected it for my class 2.. And I went to 3-5 classes and did the same and it worked... I did this a couple of more times with other perks, but I kept on messing up by rushing and I accidently backed out one too many times and ended up in the lobby and not in the class editor, and it did not work for me.. So this may or may not work every time, but this process will save you alot of time, regardless if you can not get it to work everytime, try again... So my advice is to...

1. check immediately to see if glitch worked, (if it did)

2. then back out of the class that the pro perk worked for

3. go to next class and edit class, select the unlocked pro perk for that class too (it should be there, it was for me)..

4. do this for all of the classes that you want the recently unlocked pro perk for..

NOTE: When you first check to see if you completed the glitch correctly and you check your class to confirm if the pro perk is in it, do not back out of class editor, stay in the class editor to complete this trick.. If you happen to back out to the lobby, this will not work if you try to go back to class editor...
Last edited by rockym56 ; 12-23-2010 at 11:02 AM.

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

Joseph
12-23-2010, 11:03 AM #39
DrUnKeNmOnKeY
Can’t trickshot me!
nice post mate Smile i will be trying this.
12-23-2010, 01:36 PM #40
instead of downloading and uploading can I just use lag switch ?
Nice find tbh.
12-23-2010, 02:12 PM #41
is there a way to get this on slots 6+?
12-23-2010, 02:19 PM #42
soby1996
Gym leader
Thanks for the video.
12-23-2010, 02:22 PM #43
Nmgn-Charly
Do a barrel roll!
nice man thx for this
12-23-2010, 05:04 PM #44
nice tutorial:y:
12-23-2010, 07:47 PM #45
@ First 2 guys-- This does NOT work for Gold Guns because is classified the only way is to be 14th online which theres is no pint in doing it then

@ Last guy-You dont have to keep buying it you can save it on any class then presd /\ (PS3) Y (XBOX) And copy to another class and it will trasnfer everything so just change the weapons and everything BUT NOT THE PERK You transfered

-ITB-

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sc0TTy
is there a way to get this on slots 6+?

Like i said before.. press /\ (PS3) Y (XBOX) And copy to another class and it will trasnfer everything so just change the weapons and everything BUT NOT THE PERK You transfered
12-24-2010, 12:45 AM #46
I can confirm that this works with lag switch.

One you Join off the invite, when you see that you can buy the perks turn your lag switch then you have allot of time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo