01-01-2011, 12:44 AM #56
How come I can still view this in the Black Ops Exploits and Hacks section?

Also, I'm not very good with coding so can you explain what this is? :s
01-01-2011, 12:47 AM #57
RJP101
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DrewK98 View Post
How come I can still view this in the Black Ops Exploits and Hacks section?

Also, I'm not very good with coding so can you explain what this is? :s

Because it is a hack and was moved back to non prem cos people started figuring it out??
Its a method of editing the self and eboot files that the ps3 uses when the game is backed to a jailbroken ps3, it works too Smile
if you look here You must login or register to view this content. there is an example of what the codes can do !!
Last edited by RJP101 ; 01-01-2011 at 12:50 AM.

The following user thanked RJP101 for this useful post:

-Andrew-
01-01-2011, 02:13 AM #58
MeGusta
Need a bigger e-penis
hows about a noob friendly tutorial? :p
01-01-2011, 02:36 AM #59
Originally posted by uk View Post
Because it is a hack and was moved back to non prem cos people started figuring it out??
Its a method of editing the self and eboot files that the ps3 uses when the game is backed to a jailbroken ps3, it works too Smile
if you look here You must login or register to view this content. there is an example of what the codes can do !!

Oh ok, thanks for info, +rep Happy
01-01-2011, 03:00 AM #60
boombrshot
Little One
Originally posted by mw2gold View Post
hows about a noob friendly tutorial? :p

No point in really having a better tutorial :P, it just sais how to open it and a quick sum on how to edit the vars, if you do want some help loading it up tho i can help you.

The following user thanked boombrshot for this useful post:

MeGusta
01-01-2011, 03:13 AM #61
Default Avatar
GooNeyy
Nice tut Smile
01-01-2011, 04:55 AM #62
MeGusta
Need a bigger e-penis
Originally posted by boombrshot View Post
No point in really having a better tutorial :P, it just sais how to open it and a quick sum on how to edit the vars, if you do want some help loading it up tho i can help you.

okay I am awaiting my jailbreak so i cannot do it right now but I will need help so thanks I am kind of a noob lol
01-01-2011, 04:57 AM #63
boombrshot
Little One
Originally posted by mw2gold View Post
okay I am awaiting my jailbreak so i cannot do it right now but I will need help so thanks I am kind of a noob lol

i wouldn't recommend buying a jailbreak, ps3 decryption/encryption keys are discovered and the system will be heavily exploited without dongles soon.
01-01-2011, 07:17 AM #64
MeGusta
Need a bigger e-penis
Originally posted by boombrshot View Post
i wouldn't recommend buying a jailbreak, ps3 decryption/encryption keys are discovered and the system will be heavily exploited without dongles soon.

too late mine has been on its way for a week

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo