Post: (NEW)TuT*After 1.05* Five Glitch on top of teleporter
12-29-2010, 08:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My first TuT Dancing:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlLWp02h7oM]YouTube - (NEW) *After 1.05* Five Zombie Glitch[/ame]

Needed: A crawler and Juggernog

As shown in the video put your back against the railing then get the zombie to slap you while jumping backwards and you should land on the railing. Then get him to hit you again while jumping and you should be able to get on top of the computers. If you find the second jump difficult you could also dolphin dive onto the computers. Have fun Smile

+Rep/Thank if my glitch was useful.

The following 10 users say thank you to J-Andrade for this useful post:

CrazzyDexter407, Danny-911, DONT_H8_5150, G11tChErFaN, iDinosaurr, johnw6619, MarioDaKid, Mocro Lmfao, OMGitsCooper, Top_Dog_Uk
12-29-2010, 02:17 PM #11
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
this is realy old but good thought
12-29-2010, 02:17 PM #12
It's a lot better idea to dolphin dive the second jump as it's easier to get. I wouldn't recommend this way though, the other rail glitch is much easier.

We always leave that barrier up so if someone doesn't get on the computers they can sit in that corner and not worry about getting hit by zombies.
12-29-2010, 03:28 PM #13
CalyHD
Banned
I know two different ways, Me and a mate are making a Tutorial now.
12-29-2010, 04:18 PM #14
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
not new but i needed a tut so i could glitch
12-29-2010, 04:59 PM #15
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Andrade View Post
My first TuT Dancing:
You must login or register to view this content.

As shown in the video put your back against the railing then get the zombie to slap you while jumping backwards and you should land on the railing. Then get him to hit you again while jumping and you should be able to get on top of the computers. If you find the second jump difficult you could also dolphin dive onto the computers. Have fun Smile

bro!! lets play Happy
12-29-2010, 10:51 PM #16
Mw2-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by richirahl View Post
thanks the glitch works but the second job is friggin hard as hell... u got any tips for it? thanks again

Yeah when your up try to centre your self on the rail. It usually works then. I usually fell off but then I moved over to the middle and it worked fine
12-29-2010, 11:28 PM #17
Tahde
Keeper
Originally posted by smokestarter View Post
It's a lot better idea to dolphin dive the second jump as it's easier to get. I wouldn't recommend this way though, the other rail glitch is much easier.

We always leave that barrier up so if someone doesn't get on the computers they can sit in that corner and not worry about getting hit by zombies.

I've tried for a couple days now by going the dolphin dive route only to only have been successful once. And that time, I couldnt get up the second time.

Its a piece of cake for me to just let a crawler hit me up there. I'm going to keep trying the dolphin dive and hope I can get up there at will doing it that way.
12-30-2010, 01:05 AM #18
sterlingzip
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Andrade View Post
My first TuT Dancing:
You must login or register to view this content.

damn dude i was waiting to release this
12-30-2010, 04:29 AM #19
RockCandy01
Save Point
cool i did not know that thanx!Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo