01-01-2011, 07:22 AM #1
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Black Ops on 3.41

Okay so since SCHAOS tutorial on IDA modification everyone is trying to mod their black ops but then they run into an error we would all like to murder "To Play this game you must update to 3.50 or above." Yeah so depressing. So lets get started so you can get that automatic Thunder gun you've always wanted.
[multipage=Requirements]

Requirements

-PS3 on 3.41
-Hermes v.4
-You must login or register to view this content. mod pack
-FTP App.
-FileZilla
-Backup Manager

[multipage=Installation]
Installation

1. Back Up your Call of Duty: Black Ops game with any backup manager as long as you know its save destination.

2. If you have it backed up on an HDD skip to step 4. If it is saved on the internal HDD continue to step 3.

3. As soon as the game is all backed up on the internal HDD open FileZilla and navigate to your backups.

4. When you find your back up navigate ******/BLUS3059/PS3_GAME.

5. Replace the files in your backup with the ones in the mod pack.

6. Delete the patch under Game Data Utility.

7. When you launch the backup make sure there is a different disk besides black ops in the disk tray.

8. Open your backup manager and launch the black ops backup.

9. If you followed all steps correctly your game will launch.

Last edited by RavagedBoom ; 01-01-2011 at 08:31 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to RavagedBoom for this useful post:

Ander$on, Kakashii, Kill_tony485, ledhendrixman, lovebros, nick3000, Nicky74me, riotmost, w8t4it, ZiCk77
01-08-2011, 08:38 PM #20
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
Same as the guy above. I am on US
01-08-2011, 08:42 PM #21
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Originally posted by erbisme4 View Post
same here im blus 30591:jim:

Originally posted by Xx View Post
Same as the guy above. I am on US

You guys did something wrong. Okay first off dont download the patch.
01-08-2011, 09:04 PM #22
erbisme4
Penn State '16
Originally posted by B0x View Post
You guys did something wrong. Okay first off dont download the patch.

first i backed up the BO disc with Gaia manager. Then i downloaded the mod pack. then i replaced al the files in the backup with the modded ones. There was never a patch on my JB ps3 for BO. And i also deleted all other files in USRDIR besides the ones i replaced. the .ff files you know. Any suggestions
01-08-2011, 09:09 PM #23
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Originally posted by erbisme4 View Post
first i backed up the BO disc with Gaia manager. Then i downloaded the mod pack. then i replaced al the files in the backup with the modded ones. There was never a patch on my JB ps3 for BO. And i also deleted all other files in USRDIR besides the ones i replaced. the .ff files you know. Any suggestions

Wait you said you deleted the files? Okay are you saying you replaced the files then delete the other ones?
01-08-2011, 09:13 PM #24
erbisme4
Penn State '16
yessir like the other files like vorkuta.ff and everything else in english and french besides the modded ones.
and do i need anything in the PS3_UPDATE Folder on FTP?
01-11-2011, 07:29 AM #25
ShoutBox
YouOnlyLiveOnce
Originally posted by B0x View Post
Wait you said you deleted the files? Okay are you saying you replaced the files then delete the other ones?

how do i do this with file manager.. /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo