01-07-2011, 07:25 PM #1
RoyalShady
Hacking Is Good !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Mod or Hack are :
DOUBLE JUMP HEIGHT
NO FALL DAMAGE
RED CROSS HAIRS
ENABLE DEVCHEATS
SUPER HEALTH REGENERATOR (NOT VALID IN ZOMBIES)
SUPER SPEED
BULLET PENETRATION
SUPER MELEE
MONEY MULTIPLIER

This is like the same Eboot or .SELF as RJP_uk , But I convert it for US and Canada Version . . .

This is currently Offline ( Solo , Split Screen , Lan Or Campaign )

BUT ONLINE MODDED ZOMBIE SOON ! ( Multiplayer )

So please Watch In HD , Rate ,Comments

And Subscribe if you like what I do .

Video on FIVE Soon .

This Is Currently on 3.41 JB ps3 Only

But 3.55 Soon . . I don't no when but Soon

And Here Is The Release Of The Eboot.bin and .SELF Converted In US version by RoyalShady .

You must login or register to view this content.

And Here Is The EU and Uk Version Of The Eboot.bin and .SELF by RJP_uk

You must login or register to view this content.

[ Little Tutorial ]

You Need an 3.41 Jailbreak Ps3 with FTP SERVER on it .

Just Replace the Eboot.bin and the t5mp_ps3f with Ftp Server .

In : HDD0/GAMES/BLUS30591(black ops folder ) / PS3_GAME / USRDIR / Put the modded file Here and Replace

That it .

So Enjoy And Have Fun !
Last edited by RoyalShady ; 01-14-2011 at 06:34 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to RoyalShady for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, Adamâ„¢, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Apple Pie, AtlasK, bcb, clankfan1, cobrag7, codwawandmw2, El Nomeo, fatboyfry, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, HacksReleaser, ImNoCoDeR, Jordan1425, Jorgos Nomikos, Jteezay09, kaka_mhz, Kakashii, MaKaRoFF, manster, mcnibs96, MW2CptPrize, Nazam, New York BOY !, Nicky74me, OPTIMISM, Pass Word, Pauliinho14, Scrumilation, TBAGsx9, Toon_Squad, ysinha123, ZerkOnFire, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-10-2011, 12:32 AM #47
68+1
ɥɔʇılƃ dx NAL ɟo ɹǝpunoɟ
Originally posted by TheMagicPancake View Post
Same. I can't play Black Ops until this gets ****ing fixed.

i get this same error but to fix u just have to delete the black ops patch then re install and u have ur old stuff back
01-10-2011, 03:08 AM #48
Bradman
Bounty hunter
now that a ftp server has come out on custom firmware cant u just copy these over and it will work on 3.55
01-10-2011, 03:54 AM #49
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
its because the eboot.bin is for 3.41 so it needs to be sorted for 3.55 but some people said u dont need the eboot at all

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

an u can play blackops just not hacked to do so just delete patch under game data utility and reinstall patch

I already figured this out. :/
01-10-2011, 03:55 AM #50
curtm8
Noodlez
Originally posted by Bradman View Post
now that a ftp server has come out on custom firmware cant u just copy these over and it will work on 3.55

nah i think it has problemz with 1.05 patch Sad Awesome
01-10-2011, 04:20 AM #51
CHAOZ
Banned
this shit don't work. don't lie to us. on 3.55
01-10-2011, 07:00 AM #52
This WONT work until the creator (or anyone else that knows what they are doing) releases a 3.55 modded EBOOT, this one is a 3.41 FirmWare eboot, and since you lot that are trying this and getting an error are on 3.55 it WONT work hence why you are getting the error.

The following 2 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

noobzilla, TheMagicPancake
01-10-2011, 07:24 AM #53
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
This WONT work until the creator (or anyone else that knows what they are doing) releases a 3.55 modded EBOOT, this one is a 3.41 FirmWare eboot, and since you lot that are trying this and getting an error are on 3.55 it WONT work hence why you are getting the error.

we need to decrypt a retail .self first... edit/mod, re-encrypt and bam.
because so far we are un-able to run debug .self/.elf on a retail 3.55.
01-10-2011, 07:52 AM #54
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post

CHRiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time no see bud,, bet you dont remember your old friend SMOKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
its because the eboot.bin is for 3.41 so it needs to be sorted for 3.55 but some people said u dont need the eboot at all

okay i have a question and an opinion, i have geahotz cfw 3.55 i download mossys v9 patch for mw2 and put it on using filemanager and it worked. So im guessing it doesn't matter if the ps3 is 3.41 or 3.55 it just has to be JB, or i may be wrong because BO has alot more security features than mw2. There's a blackbox ftp cant we somehow use it for 3.55 or trick the pkg in thinking its 3.41 but really 3.55?? ahhhh so confusing!!
01-10-2011, 08:23 AM #55
very nice Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo