01-08-2011, 08:27 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to make this because I was looking at someone's Anti-MW2 thread, you can find that You must login or register to view this content..

What do you hate about Black Ops?
It can be from lag, to glitches, ANYTHING.
Have fun. Smile

Have discussions, aswell, hell even arguments!
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 01-25-2011 at 01:05 AM.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Bang Tidy
01-22-2011, 02:46 PM #20
I hate the load time.
It takes houres before you can play the freakin game @ PS3.
While you could play MW2 in like 30secs from when you putted it in.
01-22-2011, 02:55 PM #21
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Okay, heres a list of my problems with Black Ops:

Bad lag
Nat type 3
Party being split up
Have to shoot half the clip to kill them
No quikscoping
01-22-2011, 03:00 PM #22
CryingMidget
Do a barrel roll!
The lag on black ops is horrible, even if your not online.
01-24-2011, 01:52 PM #23
Curtyy
Pokemon Trainer
There's so many problems in this game, I'm just gong to list key words of hatred. Have fun making sentences out of them:

Lag lag ****ing lag snipers redundant hit detection ****ing shit **** ****etty **** **** treyarch suck look cod5 was terrible & cod3 infinity ward 1 bad game still was fun cod4 best fps ever all-round cod2 ****ing awesome **** **** shit ak-74u omfg bitchtits chuck Norris semen second **** I mean chance GROW BALLS ffs **** black ops

Thank you for your time. Smile

The following user thanked Curtyy for this useful post:

wite_guy
01-25-2011, 03:21 PM #24
random connection issues (all the time) getting ak74ud to the face even tho u just put 4 bullets in his back like wdf is that??
01-25-2011, 03:30 PM #25
HerbalEye
I'm thinking of a number...
I hate the graphics.... The guns look ridiculously retarded.

The following 4 users say thank you to HerbalEye for this useful post:

DONT_H8_5150, Gallo, roflcopt3r, Xx_SHIELD_xX
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM #26
I hate it in general. It makes me want to hack the shit out of it. Which I plan to do. The lag is horrible on the PS3, the AK-74u is just ****ing OP, It's pretty much the UMP45 Silenced all over again. All the little kids running around with it... *cringe* The hit detection is horrible, the guns look tacky. The game is like no other COD game, in a bad way. It's not a COD game, I would rather die than refer to it as that.
01-26-2011, 01:00 AM #27
Keeper
Ugh, only if Treyarch put some effort into making the PS3 version not Half-Ass. This is what's wrong.....

-PS3 Version inferior to Xbox's version.

-The connection issues. I take so long to get into a game. I lag on my own host sometimes!

-I shoot that guy with the AK74 first and he turns and sprays me with rapid fire =(

-The sound could be better, but i will live.

-Freezing Up, especially when i host.

-Underpowered Weapons. Some guns are USELESS! Ex. Mp5, MAC11, Scorpion, Kiparis, PSG, WA2000, Dragunov. They need to buff these guns.

-OVERPOWERED Weapon-AK74u OMG make it like the smgs above, only good at close range.

Long list, but i manage to play this game and have fun.
01-26-2011, 02:48 AM #28
x4n4th
We are 1337
I just finished recording in the theater and i brought up the the player select screen while the movie was being recorded. the movie finished and the save menu pops up and sets focus to it. My cursor is still on the player select screen and i was able to move from player to player in the background of the save menu. It wouldn't even let me scroll to select the option to save the clip and i couldn't even press X to discard the clip. This forced me to quit out of the game and i lost the movie.

These simple little glitches is what i do not like about this game. Not to mention the occasional crashes.[ps3]

The following user thanked x4n4th for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo