Post: Convert The EBOOT.bin to 3.55 firmware to use modded Zombies online!
01-10-2011, 02:54 AM #1
Lance210
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Convert This to 3.55 firmware someone, once this is done we can use Modded zombies on 3.55 firmware on bo online here's the download link, it needs to be converted!! You must login or register to view this content.
only convert the EBOOT.bin
01-13-2011, 06:08 AM #65
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
anyone dont anything yet ill test it if u need me just send me someonethin if it works ill let u know
01-13-2011, 03:51 PM #66
Devz-x
Banned
Originally posted by bonbonbon View Post
anyone dont anything yet ill test it if u need me just send me someonethin if it works ill let u know

Leecher why not try and help out.

The following user thanked Devz-x for this useful post:

unkn000wn
01-13-2011, 06:00 PM #67
kerzhakov
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
OMG u people dont understand. THE EBOOT IS NOT FOR 3.41. Its just a Debug .Bin which can only be read on a Debug console or our 3.41 PS3's (PSJAILBREAK)
what we need to do is not use a 3.55 Eboot. which there is no such thing ^^.
but just install 1.05 .pkg on PS3 ftp to get the .bin and .self and work from there. extremely easy to decompress.. but fairly hard to re-compress into its original form Happy

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

LOL. way off track. way..
i read this somewhere or got told by someone that if we unself the .self and it will become virtually a DEBUG.elf which can be edited.
From there mod it with IDA and so on for super speed etc.

once complete i think we have to .elf to .self which i think may compress it.. Not sure. and then use geohot's tools to sign.

idk if its true/false or anything. but its for someone with a great deal of knowledge to test. i really cant be ass'ed doing it.
Someone on my friends list has already hacked black ops he said he modifed the eboot.bin
01-13-2011, 06:45 PM #68
I PUT ALL IN THE BLACK OPS PATCH V 1.05 but its not work when i dont copy eboot.bin the game works but no hacks why pls answere :wtf:
01-13-2011, 07:46 PM #69
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
Originally posted by x View Post
Leecher why not try and help out.

:confused: You don't know jack
01-13-2011, 08:34 PM #70
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
The Unknown has no mods on black ops.
01-13-2011, 08:41 PM #71
kerzhakov
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
The Unknown has no mods on black ops.
it was the unkn0wn who helped eddydiep he has mods for black ops
01-13-2011, 09:01 PM #72
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by kerzhakov View Post
it was the unkn0wn who helped eddydiep he has mods for black ops

Unknown edited the debug self and ran a backup of black ops on a jailbroken ps3. He can no longer do this because we cannot run debug selfs on a retail ps3.
01-13-2011, 09:12 PM #73
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
but we can mod super jump and speed im preety sure. and yes u are correct. most people dont know that unlimited ammo is cheat protected. dont know about anything else but im preety sure we can mod speed and jump values..
ohh umm u use IDA to locate the offsets. open the .elf in HxD and do xxx to hexadecimal to get ur value and then save..
i think ive got that part covered.. but sg86 can help me with that anyway. but im not sure if recompression works... :S

umm xbox you can have unlimited ammo? with .gpd mods .. or is it different with ps3?
Last edited by firefox7 ; 01-14-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo