01-11-2011, 04:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CHECK MW3 RECRUITING FOR THE NEW THREAD

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND USE THE STATISTICS FORMAT SPECIFIED IN THE POST BELOW

This clan division is only available on the PlayStation 3 and if you live in North America.

This clan is only in preparation of MW3 and to set up a successful team BEFORE MW3 is released. We WILL NOT be staying with Black Ops for long.

If you do not live in North America but in Europe then talk to me about joining. You will have priority over other players when the EU division is created.

My YouTube channel:
You must login or register to view this content.

1st: You MUST add EVERYONE in the clan. This rule is implemented to keep the clan members from not being friends. Deleting someone in the clan without my consent is prohibited as it will slow the process of party interactions. Muting another player is okay but please tell me why you did it so I may solve the issue. I will keep the peace if necessary.

1st II: To be in this clan and stay in it you must be active with the clan. Every year I will preform 2-3 ban waves where each clan member requires four hours of play time with me (SonicWaffles). The clan members get 5-30 days to do so. Each player is assigned his/her own requirement time. Exceptions such as vacations, family emergencies, technical difficulties or anything more important than Call of Duty.

2nd II: To effectively spawn trap in Call of Duty Black Ops you must use and abuse the choke points built into the maps. Six people on one choke point is not spawn trapping. You will be assigned a choke point, building, or a general area where you and other people will watch to keep enemies in their spawn. Stay there or get out.

3rd: If you join my session in progress and you are not on the same team then
just LEAVE. I hate defeating/losing against teammates and friends.

4th. You are in a clan. Which means you work as a TEAM. The win comes first. If your habits affect the outcome of the game and the outcome of your teammates scores then you will be removed.

5th. No multi-clanning. GameBattles Singles and Doubles are permitted. If caught multi-clanning instant expulsion may be used without warning. Be proud you are in CyS and do not take it from your clan tag.

6th. No trash talking to ANYONE. I'm not trying to be a Moderator or your mother but I want my clan under control and to look good because we are good. Call out anyone who does so. Including myself.

7th. No infection modifications WHATSOEVER. No permanent hacks or modifications that will cause people to call you a hacker. If such hacking is done let it be on another account that is unrelated to you clan account.

8th. This may seem weird but it is required that your Killstreaks have a Spy plane/Counter-Spy plane and a SR-71 Blackbird. This leaves one killstreak up to you but it is to keep the air clear of crowded choppers. I don't want everyone to have a choppergunner and a gunship stocked up to use. Dogs are cool too.

Please use the following template for your information reply. If you do not fill out the following information in the following template I will have to assume you didn't read everything in this post including the rules and I will have to IGNORE your application.

PSN: "Gamertag/Username"
Name: "Real life name"
Average Nat Type: "Type Open/Moderate/Strict"
Time played: "~" days
Kill/death: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives)
Wins/Losses: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives, Rage quits)
Time zone: "Time Zone here" - Hours of playtime
Mic: "Yes/No"~"Manufacturer"~"Product Name"
Screen Capture Device "Yes/No"
Youtube channel: "URL PLEASE"
Additional information:"Age, Maturity level, Epicness level etc....)

PSN: SonicWaffles
Name: James
Average Nat Type: Open or Type 2
Time played: 6 Days 14 Hours
Kill/death: 2.16
Wins/Losses: 2.04
Time zone: Central Standard Time (US)
Mic: Yes~Turtle Beach Px21~Voyetra~$85 USD
Screen Capture Device Yes, Huappauge HD PVR 1212
Youtube channel: You must login or register to view this content.
Aditional information: Fourteen years of age, very mature, recently redefined the word "Epic", loves waffles, very religious (Christian) and is on the PS3 and computer quite a bit. Add me.

Elite member are the best of the best. In a lobby, if we have too many people to play in one party then the elite members will play in one lobby and we will run 2 lobbies. If there is only one or two extra people then rotation may be used.

The North American Division

Green means in clan
Purple means a possibility of losing membership (Inactivity, Consistant rule breaking, multi-clanning etc...)
Blue means hiatus or taking a break due to family or other serious situations
BOLD MEANS ELITE MEMBER

The official clan grandfather of CyS* is oddjobb1964. He is turning 216 this October.

1. SonicWaffles-Division Leader-Known as Waffles/SonicWaffles/Sonic/James
  2. m_d_kile - Known as Mike or Kile
  3. evildeedz97 - Known as Deeds
  4. soxsehawks555 - Known as Sox/"Sea-hawks"
  5. blackmagic1000 - Known as Magic or Andy
  6. OPEN
  7. OPEN
  8. OPEN
  9. OPEN
  10. OPEN
  11. OPEN
  12. OPEN
  13. OPEN
  14. OPEN
  15. OPEN
  16. OPEN
  17. OPEN
  18. OPEN
  19. OPEN
  20. OPEN

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -- Aristotle

WE DO WHAT WE DO.
Last edited by SonicWaffles ; 11-03-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SonicWaffles for this useful post:

DRFT-ii_JOKER, soxsehawks555
08-13-2011, 05:07 AM #263
Originally posted by HomieG View Post
i dont see how your win/loss record matters as if you have a good kd you are a good player but if you have a bad wl then that doesnt mean youre a bad player or a camper that just means you get on bad teams or you dont play the objective so youre a good player but just not as good at objectives. im just making a statement because it seems that people are saying youre a bad player because you dont have a good win loss ratio. Smile

Regardless, if you have a bad WIN/LOSS and blame it on not having a team then that says that you have much less experience with team, cooperation, and sacrifice. Those qualities are much greater than KD or WL ratios.
08-13-2011, 05:25 AM #264
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by SonicWaffles View Post
Regardless, if you have a bad WIN/LOSS and blame it on not having a team then that says that you have much less experience with team, cooperation, and sacrifice. Those qualities are much greater than KD or WL ratios.

so youre saying you can win 1v6? wow never seen someone do that more than a couple times

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

and cooperation doesnt make the noob teamates any better it just makes them feel better cuz you were nice to them
08-13-2011, 05:34 AM #265
so youre saying you can win 1v6? wow never seen someone do that more than a couple times

That's not even close to what I'm implying.

How the hell did you draw that out?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

and cooperation doesnt make the noob teamates any better it just makes them feel better cuz you were nice to them

Cooperation is the process of working together to the same end. Being nice is a characteristic of a kind person not part of the definition of cooperation. Example below

If they do as I say and get to their assigned spots, then everyone gets many kills. If they don't, then their spot will be swarmed by the enemy team as they spawn into an open spawn point which then causes all the other teammates to either go through hell to survive many people rushing or they die and then lose their spot.

The following user thanked SonicWaffles for this useful post:

joelbluhme
08-13-2011, 05:48 AM #266
Vici
Бизнес
youre saying if you blame a bad win/loss ratio on having a bad team then that says that you have much less experience with team, cooperation, and sacrifice
when im talking about a good player on a bad team, my point is you need a good team to win anything team related and youre saying you dont. i was saying you cant win if your the only good player on the team and then you go and say that if you cant win with a bad team then you have bad team cooperation, so how am i supposed to win a headquarters game if im the only one trying to capture the hq and because the other team is good the whole team comes in and overruns me killing me and spawning me far away so i cant get in to kill them so they get the capture and since my team is bad they dont try to get the hq while im dead. this goes on the whole game so we lose. what youre saying is i should of won that game.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

That's not even close to what I'm implying.

How the hell did you draw that out?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Cooperation is the process of working together to the same end. Being nice is a characteristic of a kind person not part of the definition of cooperation. Example below

If they do as I say and get to their assigned spots, then everyone gets many kills. If they don't, then their spot will be swarmed by the enemy team as they spawn into an open spawn point which then causes all the other teammates to either go through hell to survive many people rushing or they die and then lose their spot.

exactly thats what a good team would be able to do but a bad team wouldnt.
08-13-2011, 05:55 AM #267
youre saying if you blame a bad win/loss ratio on having a bad team then that says that you have much less experience with team, cooperation, and sacrifice
when im talking about a good player on a bad team, my point is you need a good team to win anything team related and youre saying you dont. i was saying you cant win if your the only good player on the team and then you go and say that if you cant win with a bad team then you have bad team cooperation, so how am i supposed to win a headquarters game if im the only one trying to capture the hq and because the other team is good the whole team comes in and overruns me killing me and spawning me far away so i cant get in to kill them so they get the capture and since my team is bad they dont try to get the hq while im dead. this goes on the whole game so we lose. what youre saying is i should of won that game.

You are mistaken but correct. You can rarely win with 5 other people holding the team down.

The post I made above is simply stating that when you blame win loss on your bad team you're telling me as a clan leader that you don't play with teams. If you do play with teams and still lose more than half your games then you're stats are pretty close to perfect records of your skill level.

You are putting words in my mouth and I'm not liking it.
Last edited by SonicWaffles ; 08-13-2011 at 05:56 AM. Reason: EDIT: No matter what you can't blame your team 100%
08-13-2011, 06:00 AM #268
Vici
Бизнес
You are mistaken but correct. You can rarely win with 5 other people holding the team down.

The post I made above is simply stating that when you blame win loss on your bad team you're telling me as a clan leader that you don't play with teams. If you do play with teams and still lose more than half your games then you're stats are pretty close to perfect records of your skill level.

You are putting words in my mouth and I'm not liking it.

oh youre not liking it are you? and sure you cant blame your team 100% but 90% yes you can Smile there are teams because you need a team to win not just a good player on a team
08-13-2011, 06:06 AM #269
oh youre not liking it are you? and sure you cant blame your team 100% but 90% yes you can Smile there are teams because you need a team to win not just a good player on a team

I can tell you now that anyone who claims their good scores and victories are formed by their skill and fall back on their teams when they lose or do bad are hypocrites and liars. They will never be accepted.

Post Script: No, I am not liking it. Congratulations! You know what a team is "there are teams because you need a team to win not just a good player on a team"
08-13-2011, 06:15 AM #270
i like infections
08-13-2011, 06:24 AM #271
Vici
Бизнес
No, the first was a statement about people who claim their good scores and victories are formed by their skill and fall back on their teams when they lose or do bad. The second was my way of saying no hypocrites in my clan.

The exact opposite of what you were saying in reasonable context in post #271 would be:

oh youre liking it are you? and sure you can blame your team 100% but 90% you can't there aren't teams because you don't need a team to win just a good player on a team

whattt? youre confusing as hell youre saying you can win by yourself, im saying you need a good team to win so if you dont have a good team then 8/10 you will lose, your getting the exact opposite out of what im saying. im saying you have to do good and your teamates have to do good. if you dont do good then your team could possibly win if everyone is doing really good, but if your teamates arent doing good you probably wont win. YOU NEED TO DO GOOD AND YOUR TEAMATES NEED TO DO GOOD TO WIN. DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo