01-11-2011, 04:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CHECK MW3 RECRUITING FOR THE NEW THREAD

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND USE THE STATISTICS FORMAT SPECIFIED IN THE POST BELOW

This clan division is only available on the PlayStation 3 and if you live in North America.

This clan is only in preparation of MW3 and to set up a successful team BEFORE MW3 is released. We WILL NOT be staying with Black Ops for long.

If you do not live in North America but in Europe then talk to me about joining. You will have priority over other players when the EU division is created.

My YouTube channel:

1st: You MUST add EVERYONE in the clan. This rule is implemented to keep the clan members from not being friends. Deleting someone in the clan without my consent is prohibited as it will slow the process of party interactions. Muting another player is okay but please tell me why you did it so I may solve the issue. I will keep the peace if necessary.

1st II: To be in this clan and stay in it you must be active with the clan. Every year I will preform 2-3 ban waves where each clan member requires four hours of play time with me (SonicWaffles). The clan members get 5-30 days to do so. Each player is assigned his/her own requirement time. Exceptions such as vacations, family emergencies, technical difficulties or anything more important than Call of Duty.

2nd II: To effectively spawn trap in Call of Duty Black Ops you must use and abuse the choke points built into the maps. Six people on one choke point is not spawn trapping. You will be assigned a choke point, building, or a general area where you and other people will watch to keep enemies in their spawn. Stay there or get out.

3rd: If you join my session in progress and you are not on the same team then
just LEAVE. I hate defeating/losing against teammates and friends.

4th. You are in a clan. Which means you work as a TEAM. The win comes first. If your habits affect the outcome of the game and the outcome of your teammates scores then you will be removed.

5th. No multi-clanning. GameBattles Singles and Doubles are permitted. If caught multi-clanning instant expulsion may be used without warning. Be proud you are in CyS and do not take it from your clan tag.

6th. No trash talking to ANYONE. I'm not trying to be a Moderator or your mother but I want my clan under control and to look good because we are good. Call out anyone who does so. Including myself.

7th. No infection modifications WHATSOEVER. No permanent hacks or modifications that will cause people to call you a hacker. If such hacking is done let it be on another account that is unrelated to you clan account.

8th. This may seem weird but it is required that your Killstreaks have a Spy plane/Counter-Spy plane and a SR-71 Blackbird. This leaves one killstreak up to you but it is to keep the air clear of crowded choppers. I don't want everyone to have a choppergunner and a gunship stocked up to use. Dogs are cool too.

Please use the following template for your information reply. If you do not fill out the following information in the following template I will have to assume you didn't read everything in this post including the rules and I will have to IGNORE your application.

PSN: "Gamertag/Username"
Name: "Real life name"
Average Nat Type: "Type Open/Moderate/Strict"
Time played: "~" days
Kill/death: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives)
Wins/Losses: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives, Rage quits)
Time zone: "Time Zone here" - Hours of playtime
Mic: "Yes/No"~"Manufacturer"~"Product Name"
Screen Capture Device "Yes/No"
Youtube channel: "URL PLEASE"
Additional information:"Age, Maturity level, Epicness level etc....)

PSN: SonicWaffles
Name: James
Average Nat Type: Open or Type 2
Time played: 6 Days 14 Hours
Kill/death: 2.16
Wins/Losses: 2.04
Time zone: Central Standard Time (US)
Mic: Yes~Turtle Beach Px21~Voyetra~$85 USD
Screen Capture Device Yes, Huappauge HD PVR 1212
Youtube channel: You must login or register to view this content.
Aditional information: Fourteen years of age, very mature, recently redefined the word "Epic", loves waffles, very religious (Christian) and is on the PS3 and computer quite a bit. Add me.

Elite member are the best of the best. In a lobby, if we have too many people to play in one party then the elite members will play in one lobby and we will run 2 lobbies. If there is only one or two extra people then rotation may be used.

The North American Division

Green means in clan
Purple means a possibility of losing membership (Inactivity, Consistant rule breaking, multi-clanning etc...)
Blue means hiatus or taking a break due to family or other serious situations
BOLD MEANS ELITE MEMBER

The official clan grandfather of CyS* is oddjobb1964. He is turning 216 this October.

1. SonicWaffles-Division Leader-Known as Waffles/SonicWaffles/Sonic/James
  2. m_d_kile - Known as Mike or Kile
  3. evildeedz97 - Known as Deeds
  4. soxsehawks555 - Known as Sox/"Sea-hawks"
  5. blackmagic1000 - Known as Magic or Andy
  6. OPEN
  7. OPEN
  8. OPEN
  9. OPEN
  10. OPEN
  11. OPEN
  12. OPEN
  13. OPEN
  14. OPEN
  15. OPEN
  16. OPEN
  17. OPEN
  18. OPEN
  19. OPEN
  20. OPEN

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -- Aristotle

WE DO WHAT WE DO.
Last edited by SonicWaffles ; 11-03-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SonicWaffles for this useful post:

DRFT-ii_JOKER, soxsehawks555
01-18-2011, 01:09 PM #29
lewislowlife
Save Point
Would love to join but i think ill have to BAILOUT... Pardon the pun Winky Winky
01-18-2011, 01:09 PM #30
well how about a trial then :bro:?

am better than my stats look :L
01-18-2011, 01:14 PM #31
lewislowlife
Save Point
oh wait there is no pun LOL i think i must be mistaken you are the pun SonicWaffle would you like the waffles with the ****.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR 99P BREAKFAST!

OH I DO LOVE THE LORD IN ALL HIS MIGHTYNESS.

MAY JESUS TEACH US A LESSON THAT PUNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THY HOLY LAND

DANKE FUR DEINE HOREN

JESUS SUCKED MA COCK

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

QUICK SCOPING OWNS ALL SPAWN CAMPERS.. I MEAN YOUR GAY YOUR ALMOST RUSTy PARDON THE PUN !

PS YOUR ABOMINABLE CHODE MAN
01-18-2011, 03:26 PM #32
jay2nice000
Gym leader
Originally posted by sonicwaffles View Post
i can't let everyone one in.

---------- post added at 06:39 am ---------- previous post was at 06:34 am ----------

i can't let everyone in. Capturing objectives gives xp too.

dick...................
01-18-2011, 11:51 PM #33
Originally posted by lewislowlife View Post
oh wait there is no pun LOL i think i must be mistaken you are the pun SonicWaffle would you like the waffles with the ****.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR 99P BREAKFAST!

OH I DO LOVE THE LORD IN ALL HIS MIGHTYNESS.

MAY JESUS TEACH US A LESSON THAT PUNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THY HOLY LAND

DANKE FUR DEINE HOREN

JESUS SUCKED MA COCK

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

QUICK SCOPING OWNS ALL SPAWN CAMPERS.. I MEAN YOUR GAY YOUR ALMOST RUSTy PARDON THE PUN !

PS YOUR ABOMINABLE CHODE MAN

Wait.... doesn't this violate rules?

-Flaming
Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes petty name calling to full on abuse, threats of any kind and general rudeness. All people involved will be punished. If you feel someone is treating you unfairly, simply press the report button at the bottom of that person's post, and a Mod/Admin will deal with it. Do not become involved in an argument!

-Discrimination
Discrimination or racism towards anyone will not be tolerated. This includes religious/personal beliefs, race, colour, gender, language, etc. Treat others as you wish to be treated otherwise you could be banned.

I did nothing to you.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by jay2nice000 View Post
dick...................

I'm not saying you're bad kid. I'm saying that viewing your reputation I don't feel that it is necessary to interview you as I don't believe you're right for this clan.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by domdigi View Post
well how about a trial then :bro:?

am better than my stats look :L

Maybe. Provide me a legit reason your rep is so low though. I need no :carling:'s
01-19-2011, 03:35 AM #34
PSN: cheleto2103
Name: Heriberto Ortiz
Average Nat Type: Open
Time played: about 4 1/2
Kill/death: 2.24 and going up! Camp & Run (i know where they are)
Wins/Losses: 1.08 i can change a game.
Time zone: Central
Mic: Yes~Motorola ....
Screen Capture Device: No
Additional information: Age:16 Mature-er than adults who play. like reliable teammates!...
01-20-2011, 12:17 PM #35
Originally posted by cheleto2103 View Post
PSN: cheleto2103
Name: Heriberto Ortiz
Average Nat Type: Open
Time played: about 4 1/2
Kill/death: 2.24 and going up! Camp & Run (i know where they are)
Wins/Losses: 1.08 i can change a game.
Time zone: Central
Mic: Yes~Motorola ....
Screen Capture Device: No
Additional information: Age:16 Mature-er than adults who play. like reliable teammates!...

Alright. I'll send a friend request
01-21-2011, 05:32 AM #36
we're still looking for people
01-21-2011, 06:43 AM #37
Not interested but you expect to much out of people .. to me a clan is a group that has fun and plays together not all this serious stuff

Originally posted by SonicWaffles View Post
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND USE THE STATISTICS FORMAT SPECIFIED IN THE POST BELOW

This clan division is only available on the PlayStation 3 and if you live in North America.

If you do not live in North America but in Europe then talk to me about getting a European division together.

My YouTube channel:

1st: You MUST add EVERYONE in the clan. This rule is implemented to keep the clan members from not being friends. Deleting someone in the clan without my consent is prohibited as it will slow the process of party interactions. Muting another player is okay but please tell me why you did it. I will keep the peace if necessary.

1st II: To be in this clan and stay in it you must be active with the clan. Every year I will preform 2-3 ban waves where each clan member requires four hours of play time with me (SonicWaffles). The clan members get 5-30 days to do so. Each player is assigned his/her own requirement time. Exceptions such as vacations, family emergencies, technical difficulties or anything more important than Call of Duty.

1st III: If a single player is inactive with the clan repeatedly then that person must get 4 hours of play time with me in the next 5-30 days or you will be removed from the clan.

2nd: We either play Domination or Demolition or other popular spawn trapping game mode but the key method is to capture only 2 flags and 1 of the flags generally must be B. That is a standard for spawn trapping. When playing demolition we have special rules that are only for people in the clan to know.

2nd II: To effectively spawn trap in Call of Duty Black Ops you must use and abuse the choke points built into the maps. Six people on one choke point is not spawn trapping. You will be assigned a choke point, building, or a general area where you and other people will watch to keep enemies out of in their spawn.

3rd: If you join my session in progress and you are not on the same team then
just LEAVE. I hate defeating/losing against teammates and friends.

4th. You are in a clan. Which means you work as a TEAM. Playing team objective game modes. Please don't kill whore. If your habits affect the outcome of the game and the outcome of your teammates scores then you will be removed.

5th. No multi Clanning.Be proud you are in CyS*. Don't change your clan tag. It's that simple.

6th. No trash talking to ANYONE. I'm not trying to be a Moderator or someone's mom but I want my clan under control and to look good. Call out anyone who does so. Including me.

7th. No infection modifications WHATSOEVER. No permanent hacks or modifications that will cause people to call you a hacker. If such hacking is done let it be on another account that is unrelated to you clan account.

8th. This may seem weird but it is required that your Killstreaks have a Spy plane/Counter-Spy plane. This leaves one killstreak up to you but it is to keep the air clear of crowded choppers. I don't want everyone to have a choppergunner and a gunship stocked up to use.

Please use the following template for your information reply. If you do not fill out the following information in the following template I will have to assume you didn't read everything in this post including the rules and I will have to IGNORE your application.

PSN: "Gamertag/Username"
Name: "Real life name"
Average Nat Type: "Type Open/Moderate/Strict"
Time played: "~" days
Kill/death: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives)
Wins/Losses: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives, Rage quits)
Time zone: "Time Zone here"
Mic: "Yes/No"~"Manufacturer"~"FULL PRODUCT NAME"
Screen Capture Device "Yes/No"
Youtube channel: "URL PLEASE"
Additional information:"Age, Maturity level, Epicness level etc....)

PSN: SonicWaffles
Name: James
Average Nat Type: Open or Type 2
Time played: 2 days
Kill/death: 2.08
Wins/Losses: 1.41
Time zone: Central Standard Time (US)
Mic: Yes~Turtle Beach Px21~Voyetra~$85 USD
Screen Capture Device Yes, Huappauge HD PVR 1212
Aditional information: Fourteen years of age, very mature, recently redefined the word "Epic", loves waffles, very religious (Christian) and is on the PS3 and Computer quite a bit. Add me.

The North American Division

Green means in clan
Purple means a possibility of losing membership (Inactivity, Consistant rule breaking, etc...)
Blue means hiatus or taking a break due to family or other serious situations
BOLD MEANS ELITE MEMBER

1. SonicWaffles-Division Leader-Known as Waffles/SonicWaffles/Sonic
  2. LILJVAS1997- Known as JVAS (jay-voss)
  3. sfizz1e- Known as fizzle
  4. dropbombsonumm- Known as Bombs or Vladmir
  5. Godfather057- Known as Godfather
  6. OPEN
  7. OPEN
  8. OPEN
  9. OPEN
  10. OPEN
  11. OPEN
  12. OPEN
  13. OPEN
  14. OPEN
  15. OPEN
  16. OPEN
  17. OPEN
  18. OPEN
  19. OPEN
  20. OPEN

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -- Aristotle

WE DO WHAT WE DO.

The following user thanked Mr.Houston for this useful post:

Phrenzy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo