01-14-2011, 01:06 AM #1
.Say Hi.
Rep is so 2010
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is proof of modded zombies on 3.55. Happy

This is all recorded by me.
Click You Tube To Watch Video!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7oXVULiYU[/ame]

Ths Date and Time settings were messed up on my PS3 when I was recording this if you were wondering. :carling:

Special Thanks To:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by .Say Hi. ; 01-14-2011 at 02:10 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to .Say Hi. for this useful post:

369lo, APOxSTFU, FourzerotwoFAILS, h.k, jonnyman69, qqqq122, Tazox94
01-14-2011, 02:16 AM #29
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
because you are taking out of the side of your neck . insulting someone who obviously has more knowledge about it, instead of asking for help

how was that a insult.. to hunter,
and no i was insulting to leecher above..

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
because you are taking out of the side of your neck . insulting someone who obviously has more knowledge about it, instead of asking for help

but hunter doesnt help us anyway. he sits there and laughs at us failing. same with unkn0wn. there just in it for themselves.
Last edited by DiJiTaLNiCk ; 01-14-2011 at 02:15 AM.
01-14-2011, 02:17 AM #30
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
congratulations you modded a executable from a debug update, encrypted it and transfered it along with the patch from the debug update. pointless imo nobody can connect unless they are on the same version number. wooohoooooo

Lets all bypass!! lol jk. But ya bypassing an encrypted debug is kinda dumb.. Even I could do this because it is really simple. I am surprised that others haven't gotten this.. I am going to try and trick BO into thinking its the right patch though if I have free time..

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by niccrx View Post

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

but hunter doesnt help us anyway. he sits there and laughs at us failing. same with unkn0wn. there just in it for themselves.

No way dude. All you need to do is ask. He helped me learn a lot on how the selfs work.
01-14-2011, 02:20 AM #31
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Lets all bypass!! lol jk. But ya bypassing an encrypted debug is kinda dumb.. Even I could do this because it is really simple. I am surprised that others haven't gotten this.. I am going to try and trick BO into thinking its the right patch though if I have free time..

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

No way dude. All you need to do is ask. He helped me learn a lot on how the selfs work.

i think he has answered my question once out of liek 10 times..

but no way u cant trick bops into thinking that. as each patches eboot and .selfs are different. and for the people that are trying to connect to you are looking in the different spot to where u are. sorta like hotfixes.
this may not be true. but just saying
01-14-2011, 02:22 AM #32
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
Originally posted by Dutch View Post

thats because you were 1 of the first founders to host a CL When Jailbreaks came
01-14-2011, 02:23 AM #33
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Mr.Amitoz View Post
thats because you were 1 of the first founders to host a CL When Jailbreaks came

Oh dude I can take no credit for that. Maybe 5%. I took someone else's patch. And then put it on my ps3 and updated... That is it. The guy who made the patch didnt know how to use it..
01-14-2011, 02:25 AM #34
i hope it comes out soon xD
01-14-2011, 02:26 AM #35
FrOzTi
Gym leader
Lol Cant wait for the release LmL xD
01-14-2011, 02:44 AM #36
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by niccrx View Post

I made my post sarcastic because people don't no that REALLY you get reset when you play online, and also nobody can connect. Theres no point in having a thread showing off a modded executable working on 3.55, when really your just walking into treyarchs trap and getting reset, and possibly banned. Also what possibly do you want me to do to help? Pull a program out my ass that decrypts DRM executables?

Sorry if you took my post the wrong way but I just don't see a point in getting a bunch of people hyped up for mods that will only work in solo, unless your connecting to people that have the mod aswell and feel like getting reset...

The following 4 users say thank you to hunter12 for this useful post:

Assassin, IDontbreak, Ritztro, The-Don
01-14-2011, 02:58 AM #37
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
I made my post sarcastic because people don't no that REALLY you get reset when you play online, and also nobody can connect. Theres no point in having a thread showing off a modded executable working on 3.55, when really your just walking into treyarchs trap and getting reset, and possibly banned. Also what possibly do you want me to do to help? Pull a program out my ass that decrypts DRM executables?

Sorry if you took my post the wrong way but I just don't see a point in getting a bunch of people hyped up for mods that will only work in solo, unless your connecting to people that have the mod aswell and feel like getting reset...

:L yeah i know that..
i never said telling us 100% how to do it. but just give us a few hints. what to do, where to start, and so on. point us in the right direction..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo