01-14-2011, 04:41 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Mods: Accidently reported.. Dont close.. This is different then the premium one..

Originally posted by another user
Well I have been thinking lately that this is really simple to do and a lot of people are wasting their time try to do it... Also I have not tested this as I am toooooo busy but I am sure it works.. Anyway here we go...

Obtaining a modded Debug Eboot

1. Get A You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. and then Mod it using this You must login or register to view this content.

Unselfing The Eboot.bin

1. Place the modded eboot in your cygwin/home/(username)
  2. Get Failoverflows Unself Program You must login or register to view this content. and run it like so in cygwin unself EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.ELF
  3. Remove Modded Eboot.bin from home/(username) folder

Repacking and encrypting the Eboot.bin

1. Get Geohots Tools (find them yourself)
  2. Open Cygwin and type this: make_self_npdrm.exe EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN UP0002-BLUS30591_00-CODBLOPSPATCH002

Making the t5mp_ps3f.self

1. Open the eboot.bin in your favorite hex editor.
  2. Copy everything.
  3. Make a new file called t5mp_ps3f.self
  4. Open the t5mp_ps3f.self in your hex editor and paste in the Eboot.bin data.

Putting it on your ps3.

1. Install a Retail 1.05 patch on your ps3.
  2. Get Geohot's CFW.
  3. Install a FTP Server.
  4. Replace the t5_ps3f.self and eboot.bin on the ps3 with the ones you just made.

With this you can play online bypassed (No-Friends), play zombies, play splitscreen, or play campaign. (All With Mods

I have now made this noob Friendly fags..
Last edited by Ritztro ; 01-16-2011 at 03:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Ritztro for this useful post:

DEViiL4, dkfallen, Hells, NGU_MVRz, TIAGO_SILVA, Toon_Squad
01-16-2011, 10:30 PM #65
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
Uhm i have monitored your posts recently and came to the conclusion, you really know nothing!!

You jump in and out of threads copy and pasting others knowledge and then try to pass it off as your own. If you dont beleive me, look at ALL his past threads and posts, hes an undercover leecher that Literally Copy and pastes peoples replies to Problems, trying to pass it off as knowledge of his own.

No hate or anything, but dont get people hopes up with LIES. YOU did not Decrypt ANYTHING. Nothing at all. You dont even know what decrypting is.... Do you?

Im gonna pull up some of your past replies etc.. You dont even know how to unself a .self. You also just asked me to send you a DEBUG 1.05 patch? LOL wow kid, stop lying.

Thankyou! This kid is making me mad! He is bringing down the reputation of 14 year olds like me.. I dont even think he realizes that each key is generated randomly of the riv and IV keys in pairs. And that gehot got a key and used it to encrypt every app. He is not randomly generating them. Geohot got a key and sony can blacklist his key..

Someone correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Uhm i have monitored your posts recently and came to the conclusion, you really know nothing!!

You jump in and out of threads copy and pasting others knowledge and then try to pass it off as your own. If you dont beleive me, look at ALL his past threads and posts, hes an undercover leecher that Literally Copy and pastes peoples replies to Problems, trying to pass it off as knowledge of his own.

No hate or anything, but dont get people hopes up with LIES. YOU did not Decrypt ANYTHING. Nothing at all. You dont even know what decrypting is.... Do you?

Im gonna pull up some of your past replies etc.. You dont even know how to unself a .self. You also just asked me to send you a DEBUG 1.05 patch? LOL wow kid, stop lying.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Dutch read his posts, HE KNOWS NOTHING.. Zero knowledge, just some kid who donated 10$ got a premium .gif under his User name and posted 1000 times. LoL hes 14 and he made a statement in a thread " im only 14" shortly followed by "i dont have time to mod" LMAO? A 14 year old, how busy can you possibly be?

Like i said in prev post NIcRxx, im not hating JUST STOP getting ppls hopes up Over BS that is False, accompanied by NO PROOF. Ty.

Are you talking about me or him in that last part?
Because I don't have time to mod, only on the weekends as I am very busy with school and a life.
01-16-2011, 10:31 PM #66
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Just to make something clear, i did not mean to offend anyone with my posts but instead of asking useless questions and fronting like you know things (when you dont) how bout you try to contribute to the community instead of leech from it? Youll have much better results, for e.i you have a theory? test it! unsure about something ? Search then ask questions..

And xnicRx If you decrypted a 1.05 Retail and have any knowledge of "nop" and cp, why are you posting uselss crap|? Just a thought.... Anyways dutch and all others that are actually taking a crack at the game Keep it up and to all other contributing member Keep it up.

The following user thanked xXCoLt for this useful post:

Ritztro
01-16-2011, 10:34 PM #67
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Just to make something clear, i did not mean to offend anyone with my posts but instead of asking useless questions and fronting like you know things (when you dont) how bout you try to contribute to the community instead of leech from it? Youll have much better results, for e.i you have a theory? test it! unsure about something ? Search then ask questions..

And xnicRx If you decrypted a 1.05 Retail and have any knowledge of "nop" and cp, why are you posting uselss crap|? Just a thought.... Anyways dutch and all others that are actually taking a crack at the game Keep it up and to all other contributing member Keep it up.

Hey dude, its not that good to suck up either lol. Even though i like it. HEHE
01-16-2011, 10:41 PM #68
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Thankyou! This kid is making me mad! He is bringing down the reputation of 14 year olds like me.. I dont even think he realizes that each key is generated randomly of the riv and IV keys in pairs. And that gehot got a key and used it to encrypt every app. He is not randomly generating them. Geohot got a key and sony can blacklist his key..

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Because I don't have time to mod, only on the weekends as I am very busy with school and a life.

LOL really dutch? I am fairly new to this community but i have seen you all over here. Your great man i see you contribute theories, tests etc. Your doing good for these forums Dutch, i was referring to this xNicrx kid.

Like i said dutch your contributing, its just this xnicrx kid everywhere i go i see his posts. He asked me about NOP and cp on the selfs and asking me to send him a modded .self LOL. Like wtf? Then he makes a post he decrypted it himself???... Anyways...

No hate once again all contributing members of our community Keep It Up!!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dutch View Post

Just like they blacklisted any other set of keyd..Im trying to pull up the page now of all past keys etc.
01-17-2011, 02:19 AM #69
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Dutch read his posts, HE KNOWS NOTHING.. Zero knowledge, just some kid who donated 10$ got a premium .gif under his User name and posted 1000 times. LoL hes 14 and he made a statement in a thread " im only 14" shortly followed by "i dont have time to mod" LMAO? A 14 year old, how busy can you possibly be?

Like i said in prev post NIcRxx, im not hating JUST STOP getting ppls hopes up Over BS that is False, accompanied by NO PROOF. Ty.

okay. yeap i know nothing.. i only helped brendanJ with the HDD method and was one of the first to get it working..
there is NO proof because im not done yet. i said im working on anti cheat protection as i would liek sustain ammo to be on. but there is a specific anti cheat protection on that DVAR and if turned on will result in an error. just give me time and a vid will be up.

im 14.. i have a life. i play sports and its holidays for me. and as off now im back from holidays,
01-17-2011, 02:25 AM #70
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
okay. yeap i know nothing.. i only helped brendanJ with the HDD method and was one of the first to get it working..
there is NO proof because im not done yet. i said im working on anti cheat protection as i would liek sustain ammo to be on. but there is a specific anti cheat protection on that DVAR and if turned on will result in an error. just give me time and a vid will be up.

im 14.. i have a life. i play sports and its holidays for me. and as off now im back from holidays,

Sustain ammo will just give you a black screen and not an error. BTW stop acting like you know everything. You are not the best hacker in the world! You dont even know what you are talking about.

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

xXCoLt
01-17-2011, 02:29 AM #71
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Lol nicrx Sit back and absorb some knowledge Smile . No hate, just dont act like your some c ++ professional, or a "pirate" for that matter. Post if you EVER have some proof of something you created/modded etc. Talking bout Nop and cheat protection. If you got Win7 Post a PSR with you unselfing lol.... Til then sit back ,relax and learn.

Ty, point proven yet?
Last edited by xXCoLt ; 01-17-2011 at 02:31 AM.
01-17-2011, 02:50 AM #72
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
woah looks like a flame war, i saw somebody say im 16 just wanna say im 17 hehe

carry on =D

TTT_Dutch what do you mean hunter knows you cant do it? :S
I dont talk shit about anybody behind there backs if thats what you meant :O
Last edited by hunter12 ; 01-17-2011 at 02:56 AM.
01-17-2011, 03:11 AM #73
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
woah looks like a flame war, i saw somebody say im 16 just wanna say im 17 hehe

carry on =D

TTT_Dutch what do you mean hunter knows you cant do it? :S
I dont talk shit about anybody behind there backs if thats what you meant :O

No i didnt mean that you said that about him personally. Look here: You must login or register to view this content.

Also didnt graf_chokolo just figure out how to decrypt npdrm selfs? Btw I know another guy who can run debugs online. But on sp-int not np.

Also I thought you were like 24. Where did you learn all this stuff? I mean i think i know how you modded mw2 without jailbreak (HDD) but like where did you learn how to mod zombies online!?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo