Post: [NEW]► +1000 Every Second from Golden Gun Glitch/Patch
01-21-2011, 02:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Did you LOSE your Gold camo and Pro Perks After Patch?

Well How's +1000 every second sound?

Requirments:

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE NO WEAPON GLITCH FROM THE PATCHING OF GOLDEN GUNS!!!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK9ORDAVQds]YouTube - Results of the Golden Gun Glitch after Patch[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfxEs37aYOA[/ame]

Directions:

1. Go into a game of capture the flag.

2. Choose your class with no weapons.

3. Wait by your flag for an enemy to pick it up.

4. Return your flag.

5. Then the game will freeze and you will be holding your own flag, alough it will be invisible that you have it.

6. The other team will not be able to ever pick your flag up (untill next match/round)

7. WITHOUT DYING! (<< this is important.) you go to thier flag and pick it up.

8. You will get the pick up, but because your holding your own flag it drops, if u stay ontop of the flag you will pick it up again and so on and so on. (about +1000 every second...)

Found by- Spider x

This has been Confirmed

Originally posted by TheFuhrer View Post
Works for ps3 Happy thanks for the tut and information.

Originally posted by ImperfectioN View Post
it stick by its self, and i cann also confirm it sticks after you log offline!!
thanks nextgentactics!

This is after only two matches, while doing the glitch for about 6-7 second each (keep in mind i was in a public match)

Below is after 1 match of doing this glitch holding over their flag for about 5-6 seconds before i was killed.

ATTENTION**
I'm going to sleep right now, But this glitch is hard as hell to do by yourself even with a guest.

I have 5 ps3's available in my house w bops, if you wanna party up tomorrow around 2-3pm est pm me and we can get to 15 prestige in a matter of 30 minutes. taking turns doing this glitch. Like i said i only was able to hold the xp for 10-12 seconds so a whole match of holding their flag should do it. If interested PM me and add xImperfectioNx on psn. night cheers

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 01-21-2011 at 05:40 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

890popbox, AtlasK, Bindiman, Black-Ops-, Carbon0x, CODFTW, icanhostcl, iibetooproxX, ImperfectioN, IRoyxX, Jayy, joshnic, lK U S lH, LordOlliee, midnightClub543, MrPuffs, Needfreemodloby, Pimp, Pyrochemical, CHAOZ, sengalang, thecooldude71, Toon_Squad, Turbo30
01-21-2011, 04:36 AM #20
how do you make it stickk?
01-21-2011, 04:42 AM #21
it stick by its self, and i cann also confirm it sticks after you log offline!!
thanks nextgentactics!

This is after only two matches, while doing the glitch for about 6-7 second each (keep in mind i was in a public match)

Below is after 1 match of doing this glitch holding over their flag for about 5-6 seconds before i was killed.

EDIT** DO NOT EXCEED 100k PTS as soon as you hit 100k, get off the flag, it tried this it booted me out of the match other than that everythings working fine as of 10am 1-21-2011.
Last edited by ImperfectioN ; 01-21-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: WORKS AFTER YOU LOG OFF!

The following 3 users say thank you to ImperfectioN for this useful post:

AtlasK, Elementt, NextGenTactics
01-21-2011, 04:59 AM #22
Needfreemodloby
Do a barrel roll!
Woow this is epic. Luckily I still have just 1 more class which I'm able to do this glitch with. Happy
01-21-2011, 05:01 AM #23
So if we didn't do the gold gun glitch, then were ****ed?

Or can we do it like we did with the 1.02 servers online.

Then we could get in the party and all, do the gun glitch, then update to the 1.05 patch, and have all gold guns, or they would be replaced immeadiately, but still, I THINK anybody can do this is they still have the CFW.
01-21-2011, 05:09 AM #24
Needfreemodloby
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by soultrapper55 View Post
So if we didn't do the gold gun glitch, then were ****ed?

Or can we do it like we did with the 1.02 servers online.

Then we could get in the party and all, do the gun glitch, then update to the 1.05 patch, and have all gold guns, or they would be replaced immeadiately, but still, I THINK anybody can do this is they still have the CFW.

There might be a possibility that this works. You'd have to try or get a friend to try for you.
01-21-2011, 05:12 AM #25
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
This is nearly impossible to do in a public game. But good find. I am glad I didn't get my gold guns reset.
01-21-2011, 05:25 AM #26
Originally posted by SanosukeRX View Post
This is nearly impossible to do in a public game. But good find. I am glad I didn't get my gold guns reset.

Not entirely. I was so close to doing it to someone. Here is the theory:

Camp at your flag, and wait for a teammate to kill the stolen flag.
Step on it to return it (connection will freak out and you'll freeze).
Now is the hard part;

This is the part I could not do, which is safely get to the enemies flag and camp it for XP. I did it on Private match however with my guest to confirm that it does indeed work.
01-21-2011, 05:33 AM #27
qqqq122
Save Point
Originally posted by Celusios View Post
Not entirely. I was so close to doing it to someone. Here is the theory:

Camp at your flag, and wait for a teammate to kill the stolen flag.
Step on it to return it (connection will freak out and you'll freeze).
Now is the hard part;

This is the part I could not do, which is safely get to the enemies flag and camp it for XP. I did it on Private match however with my guest to confirm that it does indeed work.

ikr...but anyone who wanna party up add thegreatestduwai..CAn perstige bout 4 times right now jus add
01-21-2011, 05:36 AM #28
Originally posted by qqqq122 View Post
ikr...but anyone who wanna party up add thegreatestduwai..CAn perstige bout 4 times right now jus add

Let's do it.

Edit:

Nevermind,

P.S. PS3 is for tools.
Last edited by Celusios ; 01-21-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo