Post: [NEW]► +1000 Every Second from Golden Gun Glitch/Patch
01-21-2011, 02:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Did you LOSE your Gold camo and Pro Perks After Patch?

Well How's +1000 every second sound?

Requirments:

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE NO WEAPON GLITCH FROM THE PATCHING OF GOLDEN GUNS!!!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK9ORDAVQds]YouTube - Results of the Golden Gun Glitch after Patch[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfxEs37aYOA[/ame]

Directions:

1. Go into a game of capture the flag.

2. Choose your class with no weapons.

3. Wait by your flag for an enemy to pick it up.

4. Return your flag.

5. Then the game will freeze and you will be holding your own flag, alough it will be invisible that you have it.

6. The other team will not be able to ever pick your flag up (untill next match/round)

7. WITHOUT DYING! (<< this is important.) you go to thier flag and pick it up.

8. You will get the pick up, but because your holding your own flag it drops, if u stay ontop of the flag you will pick it up again and so on and so on. (about +1000 every second...)

Found by- Spider x

This has been Confirmed

Originally posted by TheFuhrer View Post
Works for ps3 Happy thanks for the tut and information.

Originally posted by ImperfectioN View Post
it stick by its self, and i cann also confirm it sticks after you log offline!!
thanks nextgentactics!

This is after only two matches, while doing the glitch for about 6-7 second each (keep in mind i was in a public match)

Below is after 1 match of doing this glitch holding over their flag for about 5-6 seconds before i was killed.

ATTENTION**
I'm going to sleep right now, But this glitch is hard as hell to do by yourself even with a guest.

I have 5 ps3's available in my house w bops, if you wanna party up tomorrow around 2-3pm est pm me and we can get to 15 prestige in a matter of 30 minutes. taking turns doing this glitch. Like i said i only was able to hold the xp for 10-12 seconds so a whole match of holding their flag should do it. If interested PM me and add xImperfectioNx on psn. night cheers

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 01-21-2011 at 05:40 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

890popbox, AtlasK, Bindiman, Black-Ops-, Carbon0x, CODFTW, icanhostcl, iibetooproxX, ImperfectioN, IRoyxX, Jayy, joshnic, lK U S lH, LordOlliee, midnightClub543, MrPuffs, Needfreemodloby, Pimp, Pyrochemical, CHAOZ, sengalang, thecooldude71, Toon_Squad, Turbo30
01-21-2011, 02:58 AM #2
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
Did you LOSE your Gold camo and Pro Perks After Patch?

Well How's +1000 every second sound?

Requirments:

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE NO WEAPON GLITCH FROM THE PATCHING OF GOLDEN GUNS!!!

Directions:

1. Go into a game of capture the flag.

2. Choose your class with no weapons.

3. Wait by your flag for an enemy to pick it up.

4. Return your flag.

5. Then the game will freeze and you will be holding your own flag, alough it will be invisible that you have it.

6. The other team will not be able to ever pick your flag up (untill next match/round)

7. WITHOUT DYING! (<< this is important.) you go to thier flag and pick it up.

8. You will get the pick up, but because your holding your own flag it drops, if u stay ontop of the flag you will pick it up again and so on and so on. (about +1000 every second...)

Found by- Spider x

This has been Confirmed but I still have my Gold, so i'm unable to post a video, so if someone can post the video, i will add it to the OP w/ credit

so i have to do the golden gun glitch or if i have already done it i will get no guns?
01-21-2011, 03:05 AM #3
Listen this has to be on a gun you didn't have before you did the glitch, example the kapris, or commando if it was unlocked w the gold gun glitch. If you have a classified primary but not a classified pistol, the game automatically starts you with your pistol. Unfortunatly i just lost my gold to test this and couldn't do it on the same account because it made my pistol come out :(
01-21-2011, 03:11 AM #4
KilllerPanda
Wanted Dead or Alive
So this would be near impossible to do in a public match. You would need to assemble a group of boosters together because you need to be on their flag at their base with no weapon. Or can you take their flag and maybe hide at your base?
01-21-2011, 03:16 AM #5
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
The most craziest glitch ever. I suppose you cant prestige though?
01-21-2011, 03:18 AM #6
sengalang
Bounty hunter
Nice, is there another way to get no guns though?
01-21-2011, 03:20 AM #7
Works for ps3 Happy thanks for the tut and information.

The following user thanked TheFuhrer for this useful post:

NextGenTactics
01-21-2011, 03:25 AM #8
i knew i should have done the glitch
01-21-2011, 03:26 AM #9
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9wDoBIUZnY]YouTube - Capture the flag points glitch[/ame]

The following user thanked ImperfectioN for this useful post:

NextGenTactics
01-21-2011, 03:29 AM #10
Bindiman
Bounty hunter
Wow. Amazing lol. So this is not possible for the people who didn't do gold gun glitch, or can anyone do this at the moment ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo