01-24-2011, 07:06 AM #1
CHAOZ
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Warning, due to coolness, if you dislike the fun of online gaming, in the negative way. Please do not continue reading this thread. As it might piss you off. Otherwise enjoy.
[/quote]

but anyways, if your a cool ass dude, you will enjoy reading this. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I'll do class setups by Game Modes.

thanks for reading btw. :y:
Free For All

Primary weapon : Any Gun besides Sniper.

The reason being you don't want to use a sniper because everyone is running around. This will result in you camping , unless your just bad ass and can actually Quick Scope in BlackOps.

Primary Attacthment : Silencer,dual mag,flamethrower,NT.

Silencer : Keeps you hidden on the radar from other enemies. Reduces re-coil on most guns, which will increase your accuracy. Which will only require about 2 more bullets than usual.

Dual Mag : Alot of you are not fans of the Sleight Of Hand Perk, not having this perk increases reload time , allowing you to ADS faster after emptying a magazine.

Flamethrower : Very handy in Free For All. Allows you to project fire up to a 5-8 foot radius, great for "drop shooters". If any cars are by your enemy this is guaranteed to blow them up with the vehicle, helping you more with challenges.

NoobTube : Very noobish, hints the name.. Although the noobtube/grenade launcher is a very useful attachment to have for campers. Campers tend to hide around corners, or in spots that only you can see them by exposing your body. Not anymore . :y:

Lethal : Tomahawk,semtex

Tomahawk : My all time favorite. Never know when your going to run out of bullets, thanks to TreyArch , we are allowed to throw our Tomahawk at any given time we choose (except for when diving). Very useful when climbing ladders/over objects and you unexpectedly see an enemy. With practice it will become a reflex to launch that shit into their head.

Tactical : Everything (except smoke)

As everything on the list has it's own ups and downs. All of them are very useful and handy to use during free for all. My favorite would be the decoy. Free for all has loads of people constantly checking their radar for any red dots , signaling gun fire. They will rush to it, and get blasted. :hitman:

Equipment : Claymore,Motion Sensor

Claymore : Blow shit up. All the time. I shouldn't have to explain this one.

Motion Sensor : Gives you a headsup when people are near you, knowing free for all , is a run and gun game, this will be very useful for all you campers. Unless we have hacker pro. Then you are ****ed.

Perks :
lightweight,SOH,Hacker
LW : Move noticeably faster, and with the pro perk you get no fall damage. Everyone who likes to dive off the highest peak in the map like me enjoys this often.

SOH : Hands down. Quick draw always win the battle. No matter what gun, special weapon you have. This perk will always win the battle for you.

Hacker : See those claymores, motion sensors, and spike cameras . You don't have to worry about running into a room , seeing a sure kill, and boom Gasp, your dead due to a claymore.

Hacker pro will allow you to "hack" others equipment, such as a camera spike, and use it as your own.

Secondary : anything actually . lol

Coming soon : Search and Destroy

The following 2 users say thank you to CHAOZ for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, mrguy0874
01-24-2011, 08:22 AM #2
divybc
Former Staff
1st LOL Dancing Nice RUFFIN :p
01-24-2011, 11:43 AM #3
HxC-AzN
Pokemon Trainer
not being pedantic or anything,
but..

*professional.

The following user thanked HxC-AzN for this useful post:

Pro-Green
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM #4
nice Happy lol
01-25-2011, 02:29 PM #5
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
add this tip aim and shoot at a person and dont miss thats the key to getting kills like a professional
01-25-2011, 03:19 PM #6
nice Happy i always use soh for just about every class just because the rest dont really stack up to its all around ability
01-25-2011, 04:29 PM #7
boss10000
Like A.....
heres the best tip ever "aim for the person, before shooting"
or "once the pin is pulled mr greande is not your friend" or my favorite "if at first you dont succed get out my game cause you suck"
01-28-2011, 11:13 PM #8
HerbalEye
I'm thinking of a number...
I should start playing ffs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo