01-29-2011, 10:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just recently figured this out.
You must login or register to view this content.
Rename to EBOOT.BIN and replace the regular EBOOT.
Tested + working for BLUS30591.

The filename must be EBOOT.BIN in all caps.

How to use:
Get out of chair on Main Menu
Go to terminal
Type "noclip". Upon doing this, it will force you out of the terminal, and then Select will toggle noclip.
Works in Zombies/Campaign.

You still can't play online, don't try.

Also some other things to note:
3arc in terminal is now ihcv, so you need ihcv unlock to unlock all, or ihcv intel to get all intel
Zork is now F*CK, so enter that to play zork.
It's impossible to get Dead Ops without using ihcv unlock.

Terminal modding ftw

The following 56 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

arab707, Assassin, Bang Tidy, BloodGlitch, BuC-ShoTz, CleanMODSHD, Correy, Cyborg Ninja, DanGFX, darkesthour, Devz-x, DJ NRGETiK, Draama, El Nomeo, firefox7, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, Fuser's Hoe, Girby2K11, harvilledu, Honeybro, IDontbreak, jonnyman69, Jordan1425, Kameo, lilnik_fc, Lxndon, manster, manti, marc1903, Martin710, Monster-Energy, Mr. DarkKV, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Mr.MoldyOrange, N.W.A, Pauly, qkopl, qwerew, scerst, ShoutBox, Solo., St0rM, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS, teeth08, The Overdose, TMAN242, w8t4it, weedsmoka843, x Too GodLy x, Xbox 180, xChoco--, xIAmSchwem, yoyo6-7
01-30-2011, 09:13 PM #38
Originally posted by TuhoajaFIN View Post
****ing amazing ih8! Do you Remember me, I was on your friend list :love:

btw, Do you have link for BLES00683? I dont know much about EBOOT Modding.... Also can you get banned easily? Thanks Happy

About getting banned, hundreds (possibly thousands) of people got console banned for using the 15th prestige eboot.
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM #39
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
About getting banned, hundreds (possibly thousands) of people got console banned for using the 15th prestige eboot.

Right :y: 50,000 consoles banned?
But do u get banned for Zombie hackszz?:wtf:
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM #40
Originally posted by TuhoajaFIN View Post
Right :y: 50,000 consoles banned?
But do u get banned for Zombie hackszz?:wtf:

I'd imagine you prolly wouldn't get caught as easily for zombie hacks, but Treyarch are some jabroni's so who knows?
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM #41
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
Originally posted by kaziko View Post
EDIT: I found out why I think. Im on 1.06 didnt pay attention to the title of the thread... DOH
Getting this ERROR:

Error

Server script compile error
unknown function

(see console for details)

Am I doing something wrong for this to happen? I've done other modded zombie eboots and they ran just fine.

Noclip works in the chair room, but as soon as I load up zombies halfway on the loading screen I get this error pop up and can't play zombies

SYSINFO:
Geohotz JB 3.55
Wutangrza CFW 3.55
3.56 Spoof DNS Trick
BLUS30591 Actual Disc

YEP, I second this, any solution anyone? would be good.
01-31-2011, 01:04 AM #42
Originally posted by adzybee. View Post
YEP, I second this, any solution anyone? would be good.

Just use the modded comon_zombiz_patch.ff from TTT Dutch , work fine for me . ( So do that : Download the EBOOT from Ihatecompvir and download the modded common_zombies_patch.ff from TT Dutch and replace your eboot and your common_zombies by the modded files. )

The following 3 users say thank you to SuCk10PrEsTiGeS for this useful post:

adzybee., Aspire., Kameo
01-31-2011, 01:06 AM #43
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post
Just use the modded comon_zombiz_patch.ff from TTT Dutch , work fine for me . ( So do that : Download the EBOOT from Ihatecompvir and download the modded common_zombies_patch.ff from TT Dutch and replace your eboot and your common_zombies by the modded files. )

cheers buddy that's all i needed.
:bro:

The following user thanked adzybee. for this useful post:

SuCk10PrEsTiGeS
01-31-2011, 01:07 AM #44
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO

since im already banned i just use delete the patch 1.06 install patch 1.05 and then ftp it and drag and drop the file easy...
01-31-2011, 01:11 AM #45
Originally posted by Mr.Amitoz View Post
since im already banned i just use delete the patch 1.06 install patch 1.05 and then ftp it and drag and drop the file easy...

I'm banned too , but i dont want to loose my CoD5 maps by deleting the 1.06 :mudkip:
01-31-2011, 04:22 AM #46
Anthony.
Trolololololol

Does this work only on Geohot's CFW?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo