Post: [100% WORKING TUT]⇛⇛⇛⇛Play Black Ops while Banned with xLink Kai
01-30-2011, 07:02 PM #1
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After looking at ihatecompvirs thread about playing with xLink Kai, I decided to post a detailed tutorial on how to set your ps3 up with xLink Kai and play with others while you are banned.

CONFIGURING xLink Kai

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yieUmCubiEQ[/ame]
1. Start up You must login or register to view this content. before you turn on your PS3

2. Turn on your ps3 and it should say DNS error. If it does then you are on the right track Smile

3. Start up Black Ops and go to multiplayer. From there, go to LAN Party and press Join Game.

4. Now go back to XLink Kai and check the Diagnostics Mode . (Clicking that globe should take you to the screen shown below. Let it sit at that screen for a few seconds, then click on the magnifying glass next to the globe in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics Mode.”Winky Winky

5. In the section with the check mark, under “Network Reachable” it should read as YES. In the section with the green arrow, under “Network Card” it should read your PC's network card. Underneath that where it says “Locked” it should read as YES. If your network card is not locked, Kai will not be able to configure your Playstation 3 correctly.

6. Now finally the moment of truth. Are your PS3 and Kai Engine configured correctly to work together…? Click on the folder tab underneath the question mark in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics View.” There you should see a message that says “Sony PlayStation 3, configured successfully.” Similar to what's seen below in the picture… Yes , it's a picture of a PS2 , but if it says : configured successfully , then you're ok to go. It's also possible that you only see a mac address. If it's not red you're also ok to go.

7. Once you have finished playing on XLink Kai & you want to play on the PSN Network again , close XLink Kai & restart your Playstation 3 . There will be no DNS Error & you will be able again to play on PSN .

Last edited by ReK ; 01-30-2011 at 11:17 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to ReK for this useful post:

jakerad95, Sterg, Officer Laggy, shnk, SmokingBanana, wite_guy, xChoco--
01-30-2011, 07:30 PM #11
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
yeah.. I followed this tut using it on HIS site, and it still didn't work. Copy and pasting doesn't make a tutorial more detailed.

The following user thanked Goone for this useful post:

CristinaRawr
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM #12
xd366
find me on twitter now
heres what i'm using: You must login or register to view this content.
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM #13
DONT_H8_5150
YouTube: jbeltran206
Can you please put a download link for the program? It'd help a lot Smile
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM #14
KingMoFoSEXYMan
Watching 1v1s
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post

After looking at ihatecompvirs thread about playing with xLink Kai, I decided to make a detailed tutorial on how to set your ps3 up with xLink Kai and play online while you are banned.

Video.... UPLOADING
1. Start up xLink Kai before you turn on your PS3

2. Turn on your ps3 and it should say DNS error. If it does then you are on the right track Smile

3. Start up Black Ops and go to multiplayer. From there, go to LAN Party and press Join Game.

4. Now go back to XLink Kai and check the Diagnostics Mode . (Clicking that globe should take you to the screen shown below. Let it sit at that screen for a few seconds, then click on the magnifying glass next to the globe in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics Mode.”Winky Winky

5. In the section with the check mark, under “Network Reachable” it should read as YES. In the section with the green arrow, under “Network Card” it should read your PC's network card. Underneath that where it says “Locked” it should read as YES. If your network card is not locked, Kai will not be able to configure your Playstation 3 correctly.

6. Now finally the moment of truth. Are your PS3 and Kai Engine configured correctly to work together…? Click on the folder tab underneath the question mark in the upper right-hand corner labeled “Switch to Diagnostics View.” There you should see a message that says “Sony PlayStation 3, configured successfully.” Similar to what's seen below in the picture… Yes , it's a picture of a PS2 , but if it says : configured successfully , then you're ok to go. It's also possible that you only see a mac address. If it's not red you're also ok to go.

7. Once you have finished playing on XLink Kai & you want to play on the PSN Network again , close XLink Kai & restart your Playstation 3 . There will be no DNS Error & you will be able again to play on PSN .

Does it work with wireless?
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM #15
ReK
Originally posted by KingMoFoSEXYMan View Post

I copy pasted the last few steps.
And the source was there from the start /facepalm
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM #16
xd366
find me on twitter now
i think its not working cuz noone is hosting? i just started a match, maybe if someone gets it working they'll join?
01-30-2011, 07:40 PM #17
ReK
Originally posted by KingMoFoSEXYMan View Post

Yeah it does but wired is preferred.
Originally posted by 5150 View Post
Can you please put a download link for the program? It'd help a lot Smile

Originally posted by Eh
yeah.. I followed this tut using it on HIS site, and it still didn't work. Copy and pasting doesn't make a tutorial more detailed.

Video is uploading.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by xd366 View Post
i think its not working cuz noone is hosting? i just started a match, maybe if someone gets it working they'll join?

Yeah your game will appear on others computer. The more people we can get to use xLink Kai the easier it will be to join games Smile
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM #18
Tree
Clearly Outplayed
Another reason not to hack on the PS3... NAH! Really hope this works.
01-30-2011, 07:42 PM #19
xd366
find me on twitter now
hmm, anyone thats got this working can they start a game just to see if i can find it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo