Post: [Video & Full Tutorial]How to Bypass the ban On Black ops
01-31-2011, 03:54 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuMvHbP784]YouTube - WORKING: Bypass Black ops Ban (Perma & No-Perma Ban) Tutorial[/ame]

So for who gets the server error message there are no way 4 now for bypass it. if u have the message "the server are not avable" it s mean u did the hack on an account where u played before.

I have another way for bypass the ban message but i think i will post it after the 3arc relase a patch for this bug.

Just watch the video x).

I know it was posted yet but it wasn t very understandable so i made this video and this tutorial for who doesn't understand xD

Enjoy

EDIT: Text Tutorial From Eh Don so 4 the text tutorial the credits goes to him! i hope he wil accept 4 what i do of his post just let me know bro if im wrong Awesome face

Originally posted by Eh
Be signed in, start up BO and go to multiplayer. Before the screen loads (the bottom will say COSad Awesome BO with a spinning circle loading up MP) keep tapping X till the screen loads. If you did it it should say downloading game settings. press the ps button right after, go to account management, press triangle, and HOVER over sign out. Don't click it until at the bottom right of the screen the "Reading HDD" is gone. If you did it RIGHT after that and sign out and in quickly, go to player match and there you go.

Click here 4 Thx Eh Don For his text tutorial!! =D You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xTrueFear ; 02-08-2011 at 02:48 PM.

The following 79 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

.HaZe., $oulja, 890popbox, ADEEB001, Adlerauge144, AlphaPoppy, BeXo, brento89, Carbon0x, chris2595, coldstats, cromer, CyBeR_TrOn, DaAznkevin, Dazpowder, EZeeH, Febreze, hacker103, Hairowyn, Hawkeslayer, Holdz, hydro_122499, i_luxx_i, iCoNz, ii_QuickScope_x, iiHouDiNi, ikeelyouhaha, ImThePwnosaurus, iPewsen, jackiemoon, jeffers07, jfed, juliex877, kerzhakov, kisezer, Lucas Mace, Lucy Pinder, M.Mac, MaJic, marenight322, Maty360414, MCEvan, never_night335, NGU_MVRz, NorrisHD, Officer Laggy, Platinum G, Proboscis, RacarR, rockz, S3gant, Sandyballz, saudi--fantom, Sk8erFerSur, SnipeToKill, SpideyVenom_, sSkylit, Stealthclown, Stud Muffins, STyLe_JapaN, TairyHesticles, tayen, The Overdose, TheDeathbat, TheLen, thetrueassassin, TryCatchMe, Venom_Spartan, wite_guy, xConnollyyy, xGunz, xModGodx, xXGMLO2Xx, yaro, Zeebra, zen10786, ZeroOo
02-01-2011, 01:58 AM #65
_Rocky_
I Do It 4 Teh' REP!
this actually works Dancing way better than the cain and abel bypass which is hard. btw, is it true that this bypass only works for 20 mins?
02-01-2011, 02:03 AM #66
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
I can't get mines to do unless i'm doing it wrong or it doesn't work anymore.
02-01-2011, 02:09 AM #67
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Hey guys here is the full tutorial from play online after the ban. with this metod u can bypass the ban message if u are perma-banned and no-perma banned. So if u want here is the video, check it on youtube so u can read the Annotations. Yes i made this video and the channel is mine.
You must login or register to view this content.

So for who gets the server error message there are no way 4 now for bypass it. if u have the message "the server are not avable" it s mean u did the hack on an account where u played before.

I have another way for bypass the ban message but i think i will post it after the 3arc relase a patch for this bug.

Just watch the video x).

I know it was posted yet but it wasn t very understandable so i made this video and this tutorial for who doesn't understand xD

Enjoy

EDIT: Text Tutorial From Eh Don so 4 the text tutorial the credits goes to him! i hope he wil accept 4 what i do of his post just let me know bro if im wrong Awesome face

But then you are playing signed out. You can't invite friends? :O
02-01-2011, 02:41 AM #68
baycod9
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sk8erFerSur View Post
But then you are playing signed out. You can't invite friends? :O

no. u sign back in Smile i did it and it worked. i played with a friend from school. so i can confirm you can play with friends.(not in a dirty way) lol!
02-01-2011, 03:54 AM #69
is this a 20 min unban?
02-01-2011, 08:24 AM #70
rob214
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FrOzTi View Post
I Bypasses my 15th account then after 5 minutes it took me out and i restarted my ps3 and it kept saying servers with bo failled or sumting like that but on my other accounts Its Was All Fine Whats Up With That?

Same happen to me guess those accounts are pretty much useless as of now.
02-01-2011, 09:51 AM #71
xMagiik
trolololololol Happy
first it works but then after 10 minutes it says again that im banned :( why?
02-01-2011, 10:26 AM #72
Originally posted by xMagiik View Post
first it works but then after 10 minutes it says again that im banned :( why?

Because the bypass only lets you play 10-20 minutes at a time then you have to do it again.
02-01-2011, 10:50 AM #73
i think this is one of the best post in the last week but i test all ways to unban if you had a perma ban and there is nothing that works but for the guys who dont have a perma ban its usefull but i wont use it because 20 min is not enough time!!!!!!!!!!:Upside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down Happy(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo