Post: Double XP Weekend: HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED! TIPS AND CLASSES HERE!
02-04-2011, 07:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Video game developer Treyarch has announced a Double XP weekend for Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Players will earn double the amount of experience points (XP) in the game's multiplayer this weekend, which they can use to rank-up and unlock new skins, perks, weapons and equipment.

The announcement was made via the Call Of Duty: Black Ops official Facebook page, which quoted Josh Olin, Treyarch's Community Manager's twitterfeed. He tweeted:

"#CODBlackOps Double-XP will run this weekend on all platforms, starting 10:00AM PST on Friday, ending Monday morning. Prestige!"

The Call of Duty: Black Ops Double XP weekend will begin at 6pm this evening (local time) and run until an unspecified time on Monday. This is the first event of this type that Treyarch has organised since the game's launch in November last year.

The Double XP weekend has been announced to coincide with this week's release of the First Strike Map Pack downloadable content (DLC). The new DLC is currently available exclusively on Xbox 360 and costs 1,200 Microsoft Points. The game's publisher, Activision, plans to make the First Strike DLC available to PS3 owners later in the year. It includes four new arenas – Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon and Stadium – for players to fight in and a new zombie-themed game called Ascension. Players do not need to own the DLC in order to benefit from this weekend's Double XP extravaganza.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

HERE ARE SOME GREAT CLASSES FOR DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

Tank Class

Perk 1: Flack Jacket

Perk 2: Hardened or Warlord

Perk 3: Second Chance

Equipment: Motion Sensor

Weapon of choice: M60 or other heavy assault type weapon

This load out will make you a walking tank. Ideal for Domination and Headquarters matches, you’ll be able to effectively take and defend a position all day.

Light and Fast (aka The Skoob class)

Perk 1: Lightweight

Perk 2: Steady Aim

Perk 3: Ninja or marathon

Equipment: Tactical Insertion

Weapon of choice: Skorpions, dual wielded

Description: This may be my favorite class in Black Ops. This light and fast load out, you’ll be moving from position to position before the enemy knows what hit them, regardless of whether a Spy Plane is up or not.

Silent and Deadly

Perk 1: Ghost

Perk 2: Warlord

Perk 3: Ninja

Equipment: C4 or Claymore

Weapon of choice: Silenced Assault rifle such as the AUG or FAMAS

Description: This is your basic load out that will keep you off of the radar. This class is great for any gametype, as most players rely on the radar heavily, allowing you to flank and effectively sneak up on enemies.

Killstreak Class

Perk 1: Hardline

Perk 2: Slight of Hand

Perk 3: Hacker

Equipment: Claymore

Weapon of choice: AK-74u with a grenade launcher attachment.

Description: This class is for one thing: Getting Killstreaks. With your noob toob attachment you should easily have two kills, which nets you a spy plane or RC-XD. From there, with slight of hand and your AK-74u, arguably the best weapon in the game, you can take fools out left and right.

Master Assassin

Perk 1: Scavenger

Perk 2: Slight of Hand, or if you have it, Warlord Pro for more grenade kills

Perk 3: Ninja or Second Chance

Equipment: C4 for Domination and Claymore for all other gametypes

Weapon of choice: AK-74u with the grip, or if you have warlord attached, either Grip and Rapid fire, or a sight, such as the Reflex or Red Dot sight.

Description: This class is all about the AK-74u, the killer of killers in Black ops.

BIG THANKS TO Gamekilla99 FOR THE PICS OF THE CLASSES! THANK HIM: You must login or register to view this content.

And also if you're too lazy to play good, and you wanna just boost with ur buds, I have a tutortial: You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a killer class, let me know about it below!

Well, it has OFFICIALLY STARTED GUYS! Time to break out those AK74-U's and Play some SEARCH AND DESTROY!! Good Luck guys, and dont forget, Prestige! =D

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

NGU MEMBERS CLASSES:

DiJiTaLGoDz

black ops king is here Cool Man (aka Tustin)

"class i use to wreck it in demolition. i'm ranked #4 monthly ATM legit" Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Ak-74u RaPiD FiRe
RPG-7
Concussion
Semtex
Tactical Insertion (for teh spawn trap :wtfSmile

Scavenger Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

and most of all... A 6 PERSON PARTY Cool Man (aka Tustin) there's nothing better than playing with 6 good players rather than 6 noob strangers :p

Just to show how epic this class is, heres a vid of Dijital having an INSANE game! Enjoy! Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

Thank Him for his Epic Input: You must login or register to view this content.

Mr.KANE

Sniper Class:

Perk 1: Leightweight/Hardline
Perk 2: Slight of hand
Perk 3: Marathon/ninja

Primary: L96 A1/PSG1 with Variable zoom
Secondary: CZ75 Ext. Mags/Python Speed reloader
Equipment: MOtion sensor/Claymore

Description: Makes you a sniping machine. You can QS with these guns very easily (since its BO it will take more skill but these 2 are "easier") Hardline will get you the killstreaks one kill faster and with a sniper it can make all the difference, lightweight will get you out and in there faster.

Thank Him for his great input: You must login or register to view this content.

Laney

Search & Destroy Class(es):

Perk 1: Lightweight Pro (on first class) and Ghost Pro (on second)

Perk 2: Warlord Pro

Perk 3: Marathon Pro

Primary: AK74u Silencer & Grip
Secondary: Makarov Extended Mags (can use any Pistol!)
Equipment: Claymore or Motion Sensor

Description: Although the name of this class suggests that it is for search only, it can be used on all game types, making it an extremly versatile loadout!
It will give you the speed and if enemy has UAV, the stealthy cover you need to survive out on the field.

Thank Him for his input: You must login or register to view this content.

Hu$tler

The Ultimate XP Class:

Primary: Skorpion
Attachments: Dual Wield
Secondary: CZ75
Attachments: Full Auto
Perk 1: Hardline
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 3: Hacker

Killstreaks: Recon Plane, SAM Turret, (Optional: Although if you can get a Chopper, put that on)

Reasoning? Well mainly, your just going to be runnin' and gunnin'. Rushing to the MAX. Spy Plane = 200 xp per call. SAM Turret, if you get them, spy planes will be destroyed, and you will get 300 or 400xp? I suggest playing a game where kills don't matter, but the spawns aren't bad. My 2 cents, Domination is a good choice.

"Just watch the XP ejaculate." Happy

Thank him for his great input: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Alpha ; 02-05-2011 at 06:59 AM.

The following 35 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

aNaTuMy-, BiggIE_909, Bloodstaind, Cpt.Red-Rocket, Elajes, fatboyfry, fergride, frostysnoww, game1231, howigethere, iNexus, Jay97, Joelthecool, Justin, Kraftix, MBO, Mr. Fatty, mrguy0874, NJN, NorskTnaka, Pho, ProjectPartial, ProxiesAreFtw, RayJ_chugs, Reaper, Shotz Fired, SkaterCookie, skitterz, Sleazy, The Shoota, TMAN242, uyi, ViiZiiKz, xGunz, yougotcut
02-04-2011, 08:45 PM #11
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
It has been posted. Check it out. If you want any changes, let me know! Happy

Will do :y: thank you. :love:
02-04-2011, 08:54 PM #12
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Will do :y: thank you. :love:

Anytime. Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:
02-04-2011, 09:35 PM #13
Pho
BasedGod
Great post i'll try using those classes Smile.
02-04-2011, 09:52 PM #14
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
Weapon- Famas with reflex sight
Perk 1- Scavanger
Perk 2- Sleight of hand
Perk 3- Hacker/Ninja
Secondary-I like an RPG but w.e you like is good
Tatical- nova gas
equipment- motion sensor/claymore
gernade- frag
02-04-2011, 09:53 PM #15
Nice post, I'm about to go play. Probably going to try some of these.

Thanks
02-04-2011, 10:00 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Nice one, i might consider playing the game now with dobble XP... Nah, still good post :y:
02-04-2011, 10:04 PM #17
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Thanks I already have similar classes !
02-04-2011, 10:17 PM #18
vZiGY
Do a barrel roll!
760k people online, anyone else getting lag? Its taking forever for our party of 6 to get in a game...
02-04-2011, 10:18 PM #19
Originally posted by DiXiEnOrMoUz28 View Post
Weapon- Famas with reflex sight
Perk 1- Scavanger
Perk 2- Sleight of hand
Perk 3- Hacker/Ninja
Secondary-I like an RPG but w.e you like is good
Tatical- nova gas
equipment- motion sensor/claymore
gernade- frag

Do you have a description on why this class is good, like the way Mr.Kane and I did ours? It makes people see why these classes are good, and not just random. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo