Post: Call Of Duty Black Ops First Strike Xbox360 Map Pack Download (USB) Free No Surveys M
02-09-2011, 05:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How To Get The First Strike Map Pack Free for Download on (Megaupload) No Surveys from shitcash.

You Will Need 2 Controllers and a Memorystick at least 1 GB
If you cant drag and drop files, use (Inject Folder) Option

Files you Need: You must login or register to view this content.
Win-Rar - You must login or register to view this content.

1. Download the Files in the description
2. on your Xbox360 Configure the USB Device
3. Extract the Files to a folder
Put your USB Back into your Computer,
4. Open USBXTAFGUI.exe
5. Click on Open USB
6. double click on Content
7. Drag the 0000000000000000 folder into the content folder, not with content, but inside the content folder
8. Drag the 41560855 Folder into The 0000000000000000 Folder
9. Go back to the Content Folder double click on it so you see the 00000.... folder and whyle inside the content folder drag the profile into it, drag E0000314FA661940 into the content folder, then your Done! Everything shound be like this:
Content / 0000000000000000 / 41560855
This File goes into the content folder) Same as zeros E0000314FA661940
Head back to your xbox go to system settings / Memory / Memory Unit, the memorystick you used, then Games / black ops / First strike map pack, move it to your hard drive, then go back to Memory unit USB Device / Move the modded profile to your hard drive,

You need to sign into your origional xboxlive profile with controller 1, then get the secend controller and sign into the modded account, big czet. so your signed into both accounts, then sign out of the modded account on controller 2, you have to be connected to xbox live.
then with your secend controller sign into your modded profile and sign into your origional profile with controller 1.
This does work, I will not Delete this video or Upload, unless youtube take it down, or megaupload do, Please like the video, and in return you will get the Map pack!, Thats all I ask, in return that you subscribe and like the video, Thanks. PS, You Can (NOT).get Banned Doing this!.
plz +rep
02-17-2011, 08:44 PM #11
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
this dont work.....tried it. They ban the profile you sign into before you hit xbox live. Tried it the first day it was released

your ment to sign in and back out of the modded account and then the map pack is activated:black:
02-17-2011, 09:44 PM #12
Originally posted by amurmum View Post
your ment to sign in and back out of the modded account and then the map pack is activated:black:

no I ran the game went to MP signed into the account and it banned the account right after I signed out of it and into my account.

btw I found out by doing this you can get banned also
02-18-2011, 12:18 AM #13
this dosent work, ii know at least for the zombies it dosent
02-18-2011, 02:57 AM #14
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Clutch
If you do the controller sign-in thing before you click on XBOX LIVE yes, they will all work.
If not then try re-extracting and re-copying your DLC to your XBOX, that happened when I did this with the classic maps.

No. You. Won't...

My tutorial, much easier- do the same for zombies and for MP:

1. Do everything the OP said so that the profile and the DLC is on your XBOX's HDD.
2. Start up BO with your main account signed in.
3. Go to zombies or MP, whichever you want.
4. DO NOT CLICK ON XBOX LIVE YET. Keep your main profile signed-in on controller 1. Turn on your 2nd controller and sign-in to the modded account, ignore it if it asks you about choosing an avatar.
5. Sign-out of the modded account and turn your 2nd controller off.
6. Click XBOX LIVE with your 1st controller(the one signed-in to your main account).
7. Bare in mind, so much as going back to the main menu will lose activation and you will have to keep re-doing this tutorial, although it's very easy and quick once you know what you're doing Smile

Do you know of a TuT to get the Mw2 ones? Using this method? It has to be pretty much the same.
02-18-2011, 08:38 AM #15
Originally posted by TheBiPolArClan View Post
Do you know of a TuT to get the Mw2 ones? Using this method? It has to be pretty much the same.

If you can find the download links for the MW2 maps + profile it should be pretty much the same.
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 02-18-2011 at 10:39 AM.
02-18-2011, 09:16 AM #16
z-Brah
Save Point
i cant belive xbox get it a month earlyer ! there so lucky No
02-18-2011, 10:39 AM #17
Originally posted by Brah View Post
i cant belive xbox get it a month earlyer ! there so lucky No

We're not lucky, the money we pay towards XBOX LIVE pays for the timed exclusivity.
02-18-2011, 10:39 PM #18
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by Clutch
We're not lucky, the money we pay towards XBOX LIVE pays for the timed exclusivity.

exactly :y:
02-20-2011, 11:49 AM #19
Tested and the Maps and Zombies work if you do it Right and Ive not been banned Happy Thanks for the maps! :]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo