Post: [LEAKED:]►Black Ops ☡ombies DLC2 Map Pack Infomation
02-20-2011, 03:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account.

He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops “Zombie” map (Map Pack 2?).

The NEW characters to be featured are:
Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.

Danny was at the “House of Moves” doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo’s Official Facebook page.
Danny Trejo:

Originally posted by another user
Right Now I’am at The “House of Moves” with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I’am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by Activision This is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

As you all know, Danny Trejo played “Machete” in the hit film of the same name.

Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films
and

Sarah Michelle Gellar played “Buffy” the vampire slayer in the TV series.

You must login or register to view this content.For those unfamiliar with “Michael Rooker”, he played the lead character in “Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of “The Walking Dead”.

No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit.

I also doubt anybody would say “Machete” is telling a bogus story.

UPDATE:
Seems maybe Treyarch and/or Activision did not want this news out. The info is now deleted from Danny Trajo’s website. You can view a screen capture above from his facebook page.

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 02-20-2011 at 03:42 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

--xXRyanXx--, .DiGiTaLTwO., adam_rox12, Ashdudeuk, austincgardner, Brentdevent, charlzangelz, Cold_Flamezzz, DeAd_bLiTz, dela_tiges12, Fuhrer, GanGSt4R_96, goldensun77, MikeyCapp, mlkey123, MW3Glitchers, Peirau, ps3kilz, salventura, theultimateloser, TOXiCiTY_619, umdamidk238, Vegetᶏ, warman_94, waterboy1248, Will101, Xanadu, xd366, Xyah, zackroman, Zestat, zeusthunder10
02-20-2011, 06:59 AM #11
Console
Keepin it real
nice man! can't wait til it comes out
02-20-2011, 09:14 AM #12
umdamidk238
I am error
lml even though justin bieber is my whp....worst hated person id still play as him to hear hes stupid shit to say..plus if machete is in black ops for next dlc u best belive hes gonna be green like castro was green
02-20-2011, 12:03 PM #13
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
yay we get to play as a chick! and Danny trejo. shame that Richthofen is gone and Nikolia
02-20-2011, 12:09 PM #14
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Freddy
Yay! I'm In The Next zombies! :p

When I saw that name I instantly thought of you :P
02-20-2011, 01:36 PM #15
Ada Wong
So cute!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JUST DEMPSY

The following user thanked Ada Wong for this useful post:

GanGSt4R_96
02-20-2011, 02:42 PM #16
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account.

He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops “Zombie” map (Map Pack 2?).

The NEW characters to be featured are:
Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.

Danny was at the “House of Moves” doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo’s Official Facebook page.
Danny Trejo:

As you all know, Danny Trejo played “Machete” in the hit film of the same name.

Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films
and

Sarah Michelle Gellar played “Buffy” the vampire slayer in the TV series.

You must login or register to view this content.For those unfamiliar with “Michael Rooker”, he played the lead character in “Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of “The Walking Dead”.

No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit.

I also doubt anybody would say “Machete” is telling a bogus story.

UPDATE:
Seems maybe Treyarch and/or Activision did not want this news out. The info is now deleted from Danny Trajo’s website. You can view a screen capture above from his facebook page.

but how do you know that even if these are the characters in the next map, (which im not saying they aren't) that they will have the same names. they could make up names for them and just use their voices. also it might not just be zombies. they could be using their voices for the multiplayer maps like Ice Cube on jungle and some other maps
02-20-2011, 04:21 PM #17
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Originally posted by 951 View Post
Oh gawd now their going to add females? No no no no

Its alright , When she revives you she gives you a sandwich :carling:

The following 3 users say thank you to Dr.Fox for this useful post:

azhar101, Fuhrer, matt944057
02-20-2011, 04:43 PM #18
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
Are you guys ****ing serious? Now they are adding new Characters (Which I dont believe)
Treyarch are screwing the Zombies Story, The Black Ops Zombies story is meant to be continued from WaWs story. I believe this is bullshit.
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM #19
jrlop99
Bounty hunter
Yesss Tbagging the girls Lmfao haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo