03-05-2011, 10:47 PM #1
GoldenKitty2K
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

If you're interested in demolition spawn trapping in Black Ops then please reply to this topic using the form below. Don't reply if your K/D is below 1.8

Note: I've made a similar topic like this before and a ton of people added me. But almost everyone that added me never bothered to play with me within a month. Just recently I cleaned up my PSN friend list. Blah blah blah whatever no one will read this.

PSN: "Gamertag/Username"
Online Activity: "How often are you online?"
Average Nat Type: "Type Open/Moderate/Strict"
Kill/death: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives)
Time zone: "Time Zone here"
Screen Capture Device "Yes/No"
Youtube channel: "URL PLEASE"
Additional information (optional):"Age, playing style, favorite game type".

PSN: GoldenKitty2K
Online Activity: I'm online almost everyday.
Average Nat Type: Open
Kill/death: "2.13" - I'm a killwhore
Time zone: EST
Screen Capture Device Yes - HD PVR
Youtube channel: *coming soon*
Additional information: I'm 25 years old. I only play Black Ops to spawn trap in Dom/Demo. I find the game frustrating and boring when played otherwise. DO NOT invite me unless it's to spawn trap. I've had people who would invite me to their SnD party after hours of spawn trapping with their friends -- that pisses me off. Also, don't add me unless you've replied to this topic first. I've had people with below 1.00 KD add me.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I guess no one wants to take advantage of the double exp weekend?
03-09-2011, 07:54 AM #20
mrSBdunk
Pokemon Trainer
KDR 3.70 add me
03-09-2011, 07:59 AM #21
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by sfx123 View Post
PSN: iToo_CuRioUs
Online Activity: school days from 4pm to 8 pm, weekends 8am to 9 pm
Average Nat Type: "Type open
Kill/death: 3.45 - Explain i spawn trap in havana with iStayBrutal and other ppl from LioN
Time zone: "Georgia"
Screen Capture Device no
Additional information (optional):"12, spawn trapp, demo, hq".

haha you lie you never play with iStayBrutal unless i invite you :p

Originally posted by GoldenKitty2K View Post
Guess I should just quit BO. No one seems to know how to spawn trap properly.

i know how to spawn trap properly. i'm ranked #2 in demolition right now Cool Man (aka Tustin)

you're already on my list but i'll hit it up for fun =D

PSN: DiJiTaLGoDzz
Online Activity: usually every night
Average Nat Type: open
Kill/death: 7.35 - i'm a beast when it comes to spawn trapping havana Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Screen Capture Device: yup
Youtube channel: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional information (optional): if you could figure out the exact spawns on havana u may be invited if you know how to play right :wtf:
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 03-09-2011 at 08:02 AM.
03-09-2011, 01:53 PM #22
Nova9555
Little One
Hello,

If you're interested in demolition spawn trapping in Black Ops then please reply to this topic using the form below. Don't reply if your K/D is below 1.8

Note: I've made a similar topic like this before and a ton of people added me. But almost everyone that added me never bothered to play with me within a month. Just recently I cleaned up my PSN friend list. Blah blah blah whatever no one will read this.

Additional information: I'm 25 years old. I only play Black Ops to spawn trap in Dom/Demo. I find the game frustrating and boring when played otherwise. DO NOT invite me unless it's to spawn trap. I've had people who would invite me to their SnD party after hours of spawn trapping with their friends -- that pisses me off. Also, don't add me unless you've replied to this topic first. I've had people with below 1.00 KD add me.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

PSN: AirStrike-12
Online Activity: Weekends (Thursday - Friday - Saturday)
Kill/death: 1.71 - ( Kill whore mostly, but objective player when the situation demands Smile )
Time zone: +2 GMT - Cairo
Screen Capture Device No
Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/airstrike-955 (nothing much of value in it)
Additional information (optional):"16, Aggressive rushing , Demolition - Domination".
03-09-2011, 03:36 PM #23
Clodey
Pokemon Trainer
PSN: iDavee
Online Activity: Everyday. I play a lot on weekends.
Average Nat Type: Always Open.
Kill/death: 2.70 Kill whore and if my team is losing/rubbish I usually quit.
Time zone: GMT
Screen Capture Device: No.
Youtube channel: Videos not relevant to CoD so no point giving this.
Additional information (optional): Aged 18, Favourite Game type Demolition/Headquarters. I also Have a Microphone which I think is important for doing this!
03-10-2011, 01:40 AM #24
GoldenKitty2K
Do a barrel roll!
Alright I've added all of you.

If you've been on my list and we never play for a week or so then I'll delete you. Just a warning.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Ok that was embarrassing. I just played with some of you and it was....not what I had in mind in terms of 'spawn trapping'.

We were playing demolition on firing range and only two of us were at the enemy spawn. Two other people from our party decided to leave midgame to go quick scoping with each other (keep in mind that they're teammates) after much trash talking (hence why I never plug in my mic).

God damn....does anyone seriously know how to spawn trap?
Last edited by GoldenKitty2K ; 03-10-2011 at 01:42 AM.
03-10-2011, 01:53 AM #25
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
Alright I've added all of you.

If you've been on my list and we never play for a week or so then I'll delete you. Just a warning.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Ok that was embarrassing. I just played with some of you and it was....not what I had in mind in terms of 'spawn trapping'.

We were playing demolition on firing range and only two of us were at the enemy spawn. Two other people from our party decided to leave midgame to go quick scoping with each other (keep in mind that they're teammates) after much trash talking (hence why I never plug in my mic).

God damn....does anyone seriously know how to spawn trap?

add jakerad95 and XxPuZZlezxX on PSN we are really good, we only play on weekends though
03-10-2011, 02:44 AM #26
Hello,

PSN: II-DeaThSouL-II (I'm pretty sure I HAD u before
On my friends list)
Online Activity: mostly weekends
Average Nat Type: Moderate/ open
Kill/death:1.99 - (Killwhore and Objective)
Time zone: EST Standard(canada)
Screen Capture Device:no
Youtube channel: -
Additional information (optional): 13, I love demo and search,8th prestige, Im a really good spawn trapper and I'm a killwhore and sometimes objective

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo