03-30-2011, 07:13 PM #1
ESQ_Pugh
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

The following 5 users say thank you to ESQ_Pugh for this useful post:

dead_eye27, Nicholαs, Rip The Jacker, Superdry▪, TryCatchMe
04-13-2011, 09:40 PM #146
I think the second chance gun is a bit over powered. It can almost snipe.
04-13-2011, 09:53 PM #147
millapepe
Little One
Ghost is a good perk... Any noob can get a spy plane and ghost is a good way to counter that... U might complain about ghost been a noob perk but the spy plane kilstreak would be way to overpowered if we couldn't use ghost
04-14-2011, 03:05 PM #148
G-Hutch
I am error
Meh I get mad at second Chance but everyone does, in the end though if you get them down the kill is yours so it's not too bad
04-14-2011, 03:30 PM #149
iNaz
Vault dweller
I completely agree I am ****ing sick and tired of second chances killing me, when i move onto the next target, commandoing me but because they are second chancers they ****ing dive across to you and kill you and then go into second chance and then the shit high prestiges who go in a group no less then 2 riving each other like a pair of sad ****s and then running around with ghost and 74's. I honestly feeling like kicking the **** out of someone these days.
04-14-2011, 04:30 PM #150
Originally posted by Hutch View Post
Meh I get mad at second Chance but everyone does, in the end though if you get them down the kill is yours so it's not too bad

Unless you're one kill away from higher tier killstreak rewards...
04-14-2011, 06:18 PM #151
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Unbalanced means "I CAN'T SEE THEM ON MY Spy Plane" ?????

Stopping Power was removed because homos complained about it. People said Stopping Power had no counter. Perks and killstreaks should have different benefits but I don't think they need counters. Also Sleight of Hand is probably used as a 2nd perk more than Ghost as first.

Ghost doesn't slow down the pace. Since according to NGU every kill anyone ever gets is from camping anway. Killstreaks not stacking, Only one Helicopter in the air at a time, are more of a factor.

I don't understand the issue. 3-4 players on a team use Spy Plane as 1st killstreaks so 2-4 people use Ghost to counter that. Ghost IS A COUNTER for something.

People bitch anyway. I mean would Danger Close, Commando, Overkill, Juggernaut be better perks??? I mean sure after getting a VERY CHALLENGING 2-3 kills everyone would show on Spy Planes but then we'd bitch about ANOTHER perk.

So being able to have Flak Jacket Pro AND Ghost Pro together sounds like a good idea to you????? LMAO. Think harder

Wow you take call of duty seriously, and dont think you know everything about it and going round and telling people that they should think harder over a cheap old shitty FPS.
04-18-2011, 08:46 PM #152
Originally posted by BuffaloBooker View Post
Ghost is not a problem....its a legit counter measure to UAV and such...

But second chance is incredibly gay...it would be fine if it would make you all slow and jittery like you were just stunned and drank 5 redbulls....

Now, with second chance, you shoot a guy and he goes down and you think he is dead. Then he goes to sitting position and rips out a mag out of his pistol and kills you....i dont like it...but ill live with it.

haha well its normal in all cod games, like in mw2 the commando perk was so gay and stupid, like in every cod game, there is a gay perk, an overpowered gun, etc
04-18-2011, 09:43 PM #153
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
I agree .. Both perks are BS !!
04-19-2011, 01:55 PM #154
WaW was my first CoD game and I used second chance because I wasn't very good. So what? You can't expect newcomers to use perks suited to your satisfaction. That's how we get better.

Although it's extremely frustrating when one away from a killstreak, your gonna have to live with it or just not play the game. There's nothing wrong with getting a bit pissed off with them once in a while but theirs no point bitching on about it endlessly. After all your not forced to play.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo