04-03-2011, 08:43 PM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: Now has new map Call Of The Dead tips

This is my strategy I use every time I play zombies and it never fails me. I get past level 35 with ease.

So start off by clicking on the rules!

[multipage=ZombieLand Rules]

First: Follow the ZombieLand rules.

You must login or register to view this content.

Rules | Definition
#1 – Cardio | Get Stamin-Up
#2 – The Double Tap | If you use Thunder-Gun on high levels, the zombies will fall then get up tell you partner to shoot them after you use your Thunder-Gun.
#7 – Travel Light | Try to limit yourself to 1 LMG or none (unless camping or holding ground.)
#8 – Get A Kickass Partner | Get a good friend to play with you.
#17 – Don’t Be A Hero | If there is a lot of zombies, dont try to pick up a downed friend.
#18 – Limber Up | Always crack your fingers because with this strategy you're going to be playing for a while.
#22 – When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out | Always plan an escape route.
#29 – The Buddy System | Stick with your partner, dont go separate ways
#32 – Enjoy The Little Things | Laugh and enjoy your-self, dont get to caught up in try-hard mode.
#33 – Swiss Army Knife | Out of ammo? Get the Bowie Knife or Sickle..... but be careful.

[multipage=Gameplay Suggestions]

Gameplay suggestions:

If you dont have a lot of time play with 2 people.
It is much easier to play with 2 people because there isnt as many zombies and it will take less time, but make sure it is a good co-operative friend.

Load out:
Player 1:
- Thunder-gun / Winter's Howl / VR-11 / Scavenger/ Baby gun/ Wave gun
- Ray-gun
- Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
- Juggy/PHD (If on Ascension or COTD)
- Other sodas up to you

Player 2:
- Ray-gun
- Assault rifle of choice
- Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
- Juggy/PHD (If on Ascension COTD)
- Other sodas up to you

Stay in open space:
It is best if you stay in open space and run in semi-big circles, but with doing this dont get close to walls or corners because zombies will trap you.

When doing this picture a clock and run counter-clockwise, you and your partner want to stay at a 12 & 6 position while running or a 12 & 3 position.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Whoever is at 6 or 3 running counter-clock wise shoot the zombies behind the 12 man (6, 3, and 12 referring to the clocks).

If partner dies: If your partner dies try to run around the outskirts of the map and activate traps to kill big hordes.

[multipage=Power-up Suggestions]

Power-up suggestions: (Nuke, Insta-kill, ETC.)

Insta-kill: When a insta-kill is dropped get it asap and throw grenades, shoot zombies in groups, or knife to conserve ammo.

Hammer: No biggie if its dropped there is no big need to bust-a-nut just to get it.

x2: Only pick this up if you NEED points or unless you dont have to fight to get to it. Also a good combo with all other power-ups except max-ammo.

Nuke: If you are in need of some points kill as many zombies as you can before you pick this bad boy up, or if you are on round 25+ just get it.

Death-Machine: This is a helpful weapon when it comes to high levels, so of course you want to get it just dont get downed doing so.

Fire Sale: Pick up fire sale if you are in need of some guns/ammo, and if there isnt to many zombies buy one box then run to another buy it run back to the other box and see what you got then go to the other and see what you got, keep doing that until fire sale goes away.

Max-ammo: Use most of your ammo throw special grenades then reload and pick it up. This power up is a must need to survive.

Perk Bottle: It's a free perk! What's not to like about it? Get it!

Wonder Waffle: Seeing how on Call Of The Dead you can't tell the difference between the two, get it. Both of them are good so you have nothing to risk but don't get downed in the process.

[multipage=Weapon Tips]
Weapon tips:

Thunder-gun: Try to wait until zombies get in 10+ piles then shoot to save ammo or if you are almost dead.

Ray-gun: Try to wait for 5+ zombie groups and shoot twice to save ammo.

V-R11: Try to wait for 5+ zombie groups and shoot at one zombie so the zombies will go after him not you.

Scavenger: Try to wait until zombies get in a pile of 15+ for this powerful gun.

Wonder Waffle: This you REALLY want to save your ammo, you will have it forever as long as you don't waste all of the ammo or get downed. Not a lot of people know this but if you get this weapon then get max ammo it will replenish the ammo of the Wonder Waffle.

Special Grenade Tips:

Monkeys, Gursh, Dolls: Try to wait for 10-15+ zombie groups and then throw them or if you are about to get downed, play it safe and throw one.

[multipage=Nacht Der Untoten]

[multipage=Verruckt]

[multipage=Shi No Numa]

[multipage=Der Riese]

[multipage=Kino Der Toten ]

[multipage='Five' ]

[multipage=Ascension ]

[multipage=Call Of The Dead ]

[multipage=Shangri-La ]

[multipage=Moon ]

[multipage=Video Re-cap ]

[multipage=Credits ]

Credits:

If I missed any power-ups or anything or you have any suggestions you think i should add quote me with them and i will think it over and add it.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 10-18-2011 at 10:10 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

Adidascool, AgentDragonPig, Back2Basics, badiban, Bethebox, ComoSexual, ERA120, Fletcher, frogy133, Fuhrer, Grumpy, hampton12, I Go Nom, jml, killerkiwi, kim_1221, KrimiNaLzZz, KushKing, Lofti, lubu772, Mr Nice, Mr.MoldyOrange, Pauly, ProxiesAreFtw, sebsqr, starrix, T Vyrus, Toon_Squad, waterboy1248, xjinton, xkia, YoungerSnipez
04-20-2011, 11:05 PM #29
Air.Jordan
Black and Yellow
Thanks for the awesome tutorial. I think the highest round me and my bro has gotten to was like 43 Awesome face
04-22-2011, 01:05 PM #30
best strategy i seen
04-24-2011, 08:23 AM #31
coltsfan360
Climbing up the ladder
Nice guide, really like you incorperated Zombieland into it.
04-26-2011, 04:35 AM #32
Darn19
Haxor!
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
This is not just a re-post of Codi360's post You must login or register to view this content.

This is my strategy I use every time I play zombies and it never fails me. I get past level 35 with ease.

To get started click the rules then work your way down.

Sometime this week i will be adding in map-by-map tips.

Click It ==> You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=ZombieLand Rules]
First: Follow the ZombieLand rules.[/B]

Rules | Definition
#1 – Cardio | If on Ascension get Stamin-Up
#2 – The Double Tap | If you use Thunder-Gun on high levels the zombies will fall then get up tell you partner to shoot them after you use your Thunder-Gun.
#7 – Travel Light | Try to limit yourself to 1 LMG or none.
#17 – Don’t Be A Hero | If there is a lot of zombies, dont try to pick up a downed friend.
#18 – Limber Up | Always crack your fingers because with this strategy you're going to be playing for a while.
#32 – Enjoy The Little Things | Laugh and enjoy your-self, dont get to caught up in try-hard mode.
#33 – Swiss Army Knife | Out of ammo? Knife..... but be careful.

[multipage=Gameplay Tips]
Next: If you dont have a lot of time play with 2 people.
It is much easier to play with 2 people because there isnt as many zombies and it will take less time, but make sure it is a good co-operative friend.

Gameplay suggestions:

Load out:
Player 1:
-Thunder-gun
-Ray-gun
-Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
-Juggy/PHD (If on Ascension)
-Other sodas up to you

Player 2:
-Ray-gun
-Assault rifle of choice
-Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
-Other sodas up to you

Stay in open space:
It is best if you stay in open space and run in semi-big circles, but with doing this dont get close to walls or corners because zombies will trap you.

When doing this picture a clock, run counter-clockwise and you and your partner want to stay
at a 12 & 6 position while running or a 12 & 3 position.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Whoever is at 6 or 3 running counter-clock wise shoot the zombies behind the 12 man (6, 3, and 12 referring to the clocks).

If partner dies: If your partner dies try to run around the outskirts of the map and activate traps to kill big hordes.

[multipage=Power-up Tips]

Insta-kill:When a insta-kill is dropped get it asap and throw grenades, shoot zombies in groups, or knife to conserve ammo.

Hammer:No biggie if its dropped there is no big need to bust-a-nut just to get it.

x2:Only pick this up if you NEED points or unless you dont have to fight to get to it. Also a good combo with all other power-ups except max-ammo.

Nuke:If you are in need of some points kill as many zombies as you can before you pick this bad boy up, or if you are on round 25+ just get it.

Death-Machine:This is a helpful weapon when it comes to high levels, so of course you want to get it just dont get downed doing so.

Fire Sale:Pick up fire sale if you are in need of some guns/ammo, and if there isnt to many zombies buy one box then run to another buy it run back to the other box and see what you got then go to the other and see what you got, keep doing that until fire sale goes away.

Max-ammo:Use most of your ammo throw special grenades then reload and pick it up. This power up is a must need to survive.

[multipage=Weapon Tips]
Gun tips:

Thunder-gun:Try to wait until zombies get in 10+ piles then shoot to save ammo or if you are almost dead.

Ray-gun:Try to wait for 5+ zombie groups and shoot twice to save ammo.

Special Grenade Tips:

Monkeys, Gursh, Dolls: Try to wait for 10-15+ zombie groups and then throw them or if you are about to get downed, play it safe and throw one.

[multipage=Video Re-cap]
EDIT: VIDEO NOW HERE!

[multipage=Credits/Other]

Credits:
Me KillZone 3
All videos are mine and tips thought up on my own.

If I missed any power-ups or anything or you have any suggestions you think i should add quote me with them and i will think it over and add it.

Click It ==> You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks manHappy
04-28-2011, 02:26 AM #33
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by coltsfan360 View Post
Nice guide, really like you incorperated Zombieland into it.

I thought it would bring some laughs.
04-29-2011, 02:47 PM #34
This actually works. :y:
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM #35
ZarteK
U MaD??.
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
This is not just a re-post of Codi360's post You must login or register to view this content.

First: Follow the ZombieLand rules.[/B]

Rules | Definition
#1 – Cardio | If on Ascension get Stamin-Up
#2 – The Double Tap | If you use Thunder-Gun on high levels the zombies will fall then get up tell you partner to shoot them after you use your Thunder-Gun.
#7 – Travel Light | Try to limit yourself to 1 LMG or none.
#33 – Swiss Army Knife | Out of ammo? Knife..... but be careful.

Next: If you dont have a lot of time play with 2 people.

Gameplay suggestions:

Load out:
Player 1:
-Thunder-gun
-Ray-gun
-Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
-Other sodas up to you

Player 2:
-Ray-gun
-Assault rifle of choice
-Monkeys/Gursh/Dolls
-Other sodas up to you

Stay in open space:

When doing this picture a clock, run counter-clockwise and you and your partner want to stay
at a 12 & 6 position while running or a 12 & 3 position.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.Whoever is at 6 or 3 running counter-clock wise shoot the zombies behind the 12 man (6, 3, and 12 referring to the clocks).

Insta-kill:When a insta-kill is dropped get it asap and throw grenades, shoot zombies in groups, or knife to conserve ammo.

Hammer:No biggie if its dropped there is no big need to bust-a-nut just to get it.

x2:Only pick this up if you NEED points or unless you dont have to fight to get to it. Also a good combo with all other power-ups except max-ammo.

Nuke:If you are in need of some points kill as many zombies as you can before you pick this bad boy up, or if you are on round 25+ just get it.

Death-Machine:This is a helpful weapon when it comes to high levels, so of course you want to get it just dont get downed doing so.

Fire Sale:Pick up fire sale if you are in need of some guns/ammo, and if there isnt to many zombies buy one box then run to another buy it run back to the other box and see what you got then go to the other and see what you got, keep doing that until fire sale goes away.

Max-ammo:Use most of your ammo throw special grenades then reload and pick it up. This power up is a must need to survive.

Gun tips:

Thunder-gun:Try to wait until zombies get in 10+ piles then shoot to save ammo or if you are almost dead.

Ray-gun:Try to wait for 5+ zombie groups and shoot twice to save ammo.

Special Grenade Tips:

EDIT: VIDEO NOW HERE!

Credits:
Me SU44K8
All videos are mine and tips thought up on my own.

nice man!!! Dancing

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

very nice!!! :y: Dancing
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM #36
ZarteK
U MaD??.
04-29-2011, 06:25 PM #37
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Boricua View Post

You posted that 3 times, must be a glitch with the new update and thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo