04-13-2011, 05:04 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if this has been posted or thought of. This woul be very hard and hasn't been tested. I just thought of it and don't have my ps3 to test it at the moment.

First put your gun in the PaP and throw a Gersh and jump through it. Grab a gun off the wall and throw another and jump through it. Go to the PaP and do the claymore trick to get your gun out. This would be VERY hard and PURE luck depending on where the gersh takes you. Please don't flame. Just thought if someone one bored enough they could try and let us know how it goes.
04-13-2011, 05:16 AM #2
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
I've thought of this but never wanted to try mainly because I cannot do the swapping part :(
04-13-2011, 07:01 AM #3
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by x View Post
I've thought of this but never wanted to try mainly because I cannot do the swapping part :(

All you do is hit right to pull out the claymore and grab the weapon a split second after pulling out the claymore. It's simple ; just try it on der reise first
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM #4
that would be awsome if this worked. Does anyone know of any gun glitches that still works, u dont have to post it, but it is comforting knowing theres still a few besides the lag switch ones (if it even works anymore), i still cant believe they patched the one where you revive with circle instead of square, that one was too easy =(
04-13-2011, 10:15 PM #5
THUR_
Error… Cat invasion!
Why theory? There is a 3 guns glitch that still works.
04-13-2011, 11:38 PM #6
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
I thought the claymore/betty trick was patched?
04-14-2011, 12:23 AM #7
THUR_
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by x View Post
I thought the claymore/betty trick was patched?

Its not that 1
04-14-2011, 01:17 AM #8
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by THUR
Why theory? There is a 3 guns glitch that still works.

How do you do it ? I thought they were all patched
04-14-2011, 10:45 AM #9
THUR_
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by jkgoff2007 View Post
How do you do it ? I thought they were all patched

ADD me I show you PSN: littlethur
04-15-2011, 04:56 PM #10
Originally posted by THUR
ADD me I show you PSN: littlethur

finally someone with PSN that knows a good glitch and wants to share!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo