05-05-2011, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok so I heard alot of people are having trouble finding the submarine and some other stuff, here is a text-tut on everything known so far, step-by-step!

TIP: Click on the links in the texts below to see/listen to sounds, images, videos and other information!

Sadly I don't have a HD PVR (YET...) so that's why I'm not recording to many videos. But a picture says more than a thousand words right? Winky Winky

SOLO EASTER EGG

1. STEP ONE
The Fuse

Go to the big You must login or register to view this content. beneeth You must login or register to view this content. and listen to what the original characters have to say (Knifing the door helps, if they've stopped talking).

If you didn't hear what they said, here it is:

->You must login or register to view this content.<-

Text:
Originally posted by another user
Nikolai: Aah, I'm blind. I'M BLIND IN MY EYES!

Dempsey: Wow, shitballs. Me to. What did you do Richtofen!?

Richtofen: I did nothing! There's a lightswich. Oh... (I can't understand this part)

Dempsey: WHAT!? (I can't understand this part) Richtofen!

Richtofen: Shss, did you hear that?

Nikolai: Sounded like someone outside. HEY YOU, HEY! I NEED VODKA!

Richtofen: HELLO! Can you help us? There must be a blunt fuse or something. It's dark in here.

Takeo: *PUKES*

Dempsey: Oh man, thats worse.

They want you to find a fuse. You must login or register to view this content. is in the room upstairs, either on one of the two tables or standing up next to the locker. Hold X (Square) next to the fuse to pick it up and then go down to the metal door again and hold X (Square) again to insert it.

2. STEP TWO
The Generators

The characters will now starts talking again:

Text:
Richtofen: Ah, much better! Now I can see the problem. We must have gone to far into the future. Look, the teleporter's completely broke. The time circuits are damaged! We have to remove them...

Dempsey: Wait! You took us here on purpose? Where are we?

Richtofen: A better question Dempsey...

Nikolai: Oh, look! Blinky light. What does this button do?

Richtofen: NOOO!

*CLICK AND ELECTRICAL SOUNDS*

Richtofen: Oh, great Nikolai! You just activated the MTV security system.

Nikolai: Good!

Richtofen: Excuse me, you outside! Ja.. the handsome one. We need you to locate the power sources of the security system. They look like little half duels (I can't understand this part). Kinda lika a big.. forget it. If you destroy those, it should shut down the security system.

They want you to destroy 4 generators spread across the map. You have You must login or register to view this content.. You destroy them by using something explosive like You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. etc.. Aim at the red glowing thing at the top of the generators.

Once you've destroyed the first one do the same for the rest of the 3 generators at the following locations:

a) The You must login or register to view this content. can easily be spotted through a window at You must login or register to view this content.. (The window to the left facing the perk machine)

b) The You must login or register to view this content. is down in the water right outside of the boat at You must login or register to view this content.. (To the left facing the perk machine)

c) The You must login or register to view this content. can be spotted from many directions. The easiest way is to go outside at the bottom of the lighthouse and then follow the bridge/walkway/road (were a lantern is hanging) to about the middle. Then look to your right and there you should see the glowing red light from the generator between the rocks in the water.

Now go back to the metal door. (Remember to knife the door if they don't say anything)

3. STEP THREE
The Golden Rod & The Green Light

This is what they say now:

Text:
Dempsey: Okey, that did the trick!

Richtofen: Ah, yes! Takeo can you hand me that screwdriver...

Takeo: *PUKES AGAIN*

Dempsey: Ok, ew.

Richtofen: Is that all he is going to do this trip?

Nikolai: TAKEO! Lets dance, you partying fool!

Richtofen: So now that they are occupied, I was wondering. Could you do a special errand for me? I need you to retrive a very important device. It looks like a long sheer part, golden rod. With fingers on the end. Oh delightful.

They now want you to find a You must login or register to view this content.. (This is a long step so make sure you have a few crawlers)
As you may have noticed, if you look up in the sky you will see a flashing yellow light far away that is also beeping. This is actually morse code and I took the time to translate it.

Morse Code:
    .-.. . ..-. -   ... .-.. --- .--   --..--   .-. .. --. .... -   ..-. ..- .-.. .-..   --..--   ..---   .-. .. --. .... -   .-.-.-

Real Text:
    LEFT SLOW , RIGHT FULL , 2 RIGHT .

What you want to do with these word is to use them inside the ship on a set of You must login or register to view this content.. Go to the power room and look at the 3 levers that control the ships throttle. If you hold X (Square) next to the far left lever it will move. Move it down to SLOW. Now do the same for the far right lever and move it down to FULL. Last, go to the steering wheel and hold X (Square) 2 times after each other to move the wheel two times. If done correctly, you should now be able to hear a soft horn sound coming from the ship, and a few seconds later a You must login or register to view this content. will apear and shoot a green lightbeam up towards the lighthouse. The lightbeam goes through the lighthouse between the round stairs all the way to the bottom.

Now you have to get the You must login or register to view this content. and another powerful gun (It's best to have a Pack-a-Punche'd You must login or register to view this content.) but it's possible with other weapons aswell). Go to the bottom of the lighthouse You must login or register to view this content.. Get a zombie or a crawler near the beam and shoot it with the V-R11 so it turns into a human. The human will get sucked into the beam and starts to slowly moving upwards. Before he's reached the top, you have to shoot him so that he either explodes or stops moving. If it didn't work you can always try it again!

Now you will see the You must login or register to view this content. hovering inside the beam at the bottom of the lighthouse. Hold X (Square) next to it, and you will pick it up. Take it and bring it to the You must login or register to view this content. near the metal door. The plastic tubes are a little to the left of the metal door. Hold X (Square) again to insert it and it will get sucked into the tube. After this they should start talking again.

This is what they say:

Text:
Dempsey: It's kinda sick that I have to ask this but.. Richtofen, is that a rod in your pocket?

Richtofen: Nein! Lets go, I got us what we needed.

Nikolai: HAHA YEAH! DRUNK!

Richtofen: Thank you so much for your help out there, BYE BYE!

*TELEPORTER SOUND*

Nikolai: Hey? WHAT!?

Dempsey: Should I get out and push?

Richtofen: The fuse box must have shorted out, AGAIN!

Dempsey: Oh, come on! This better be more rewarding than the last time. Stupid Gersh.

Nikolai: VODKA!

Something have happend to the fuse box, simply knife the fuse box (not the door) and they will teleport away. Now you should get the You must login or register to view this content. as a Power-Up (Just like the You must login or register to view this content.)

NOTES:
The You must login or register to view this content. last as long as you have ammo on it so there is no time limit like on the You must login or register to view this content..
You can't switch weapons while you have it.
You can't trow You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content. while you have it.
You can't use the You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. while you have it.
You can't You must login or register to view this content. it.
You can't buy guns of the wall while you have it.
You can't revive people while you have it.
You can sprint and jump with it.
You can rebuild windows/caves and open doors/debris with it.
Every time you kill You must login or register to view this content. from now on you will get a new Wunderwaffe DG-2 powerup instead of a Death Machine.

If you get downed and then gets revived you will lose the gun.

CO-OP EASTER EGG

1. STEP ONE
The Fuse

Go to the big You must login or register to view this content. beneeth You must login or register to view this content. and listen to what the original characters have to say (Knifing the door helps, if they've stopped talking).

If you didn't hear what they said, here it is:

Text:
Nikolai: Aah, I'm blind. I'M BLIND IN MY EYES!

Dempsey: Wow, shitballs. Me to. What did you do Richtofen!?

Richtofen: I did nothing! There's a lightswich. Oh... (I can't understand this part)

Dempsey: WHAT!? (I can't understand this part) Richtofen!

Richtofen: Shss, did you hear that?

Nikolai: Sounded like someone outside. HEY YOU, HEY! I NEED VODKA!

Richtofen: HELLO! Can you help us? There must be a blunt fuse or something. It's dark in here.

Takeo: *PUKES*

Dempsey: Oh man, thats worse.

They want you to find a fuse. You must login or register to view this content. is in the room upstairs, either on one of the two tables or standing up next to the locker. Hold X (Square) next to the fuse to pick it up and then go down to the metal door again and hold X (Square) again to insert it.

2. STEP TWO
The Generators

The characters will now starts talking again:

Text:
Richtofen: Ah, much better! Now I can see the problem. We must have gone to far into the future. Look, the teleporter's completely broke. The time circuits are damaged! We have to remove them...

Dempsey: Wait! You took us here on purpose? Where are we?

Richtofen: A better question Dempsey...

Nikolai: Oh, look! Blinky light. What does this button do?

Richtofen: NOOO!

*CLICK AND ELECTRICAL SOUNDS*

Richtofen: Oh, great Nikolai! You just activated the MTV security system.

Nikolai: Good!

Richtofen: Excuse me, you outside! Ja.. the handsome one. We need you to locate the power sources of the security system. They look like little half duels (I can't understand this part). Kinda lika a big.. forget it. If you destroy those, it should shut down the security system.

They want you to destroy 4 generators spread across the map. You have You must login or register to view this content.. You destroy them by using something explosive like You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. etc.. Aim at the red glowing thing at the top of the generators.

Once you've destroyed the first one do the same for the rest of the 3 generators at the following locations:

a) The You must login or register to view this content. can easily be spotted through a window at You must login or register to view this content.. (The window to the left facing the perk machine)

b) The You must login or register to view this content. is down in the water right outside of the boat at You must login or register to view this content.. (To the left facing the perk machine)

c) The You must login or register to view this content. can be spotted from many directions. The easiest way is to go outside at the bottom of the lighthouse and then follow the bridge/walkway/road (were a lantern is hanging) to about the middle. Then look to your right and there you should see the glowing red light from the generator between the rocks in the water.

Now go back to the metal door.

3. STEP THREE
The Vodka Bottle

Sorry, I don't have the audio file or text for this conversation. Feel free to link/add them in the comments and I will update the thread!

Now they want you to get them a vodka bottle. This vodka bottle can be found on a few different places but it's either somewhere around You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.. It's in a block of ice, so when you shoot it or knife it a teammate needs stand below it and catch it. Just hold X (Square) when it's slowly falling to the ground. If you didn't chatch it, it will reappear somewere else. If it's not around the places in the pictures above look around the map to see if you can find a large block of ice hanging on the outside of a railing, it's not that hard to miss. When you got it, go back to the metal door again and to the left of it you see some You must login or register to view this content.. Stand close to those tubes and hold X (Square) and the vodka bottle will be sucked away.

4. STEP FOUR
Pieces and Dials

Sorry, I don't have the audio file or text for this conversation. Feel free to link/add them in the comments and I will update the thread!

If you look at the You must login or register to view this content. to the left of the You must login or register to view this content. where the original characters are locked up, you can see that pieces of it have been torn off. These pieces can bee found around the map, and every piece has a color and a number on it. The colors corresponds to the You must login or register to view this content. on the walls of each floor in the light house.

The pieces can be found at these locations:

A) You must login or register to view this content..

B) You must login or register to view this content..

C) You must login or register to view this content..

D) You must login or register to view this content..

And the Numbers/Colors on the pieces of paper are:

A = 2/Yellow

B = 7/Orange

C = 4/Blue

D = 6/Purple

The number combination on the dial boxes now looks like this:

Top Floor (Yellow) = 2[/B]
2nd Floor (Orange) = 7
3rd Floor (Blue) = 4
Bottom Floor (Purple) = 6
-------------------------------
2746 (Starting from the top-down)

The tricky thing here is that when you turn one of them, the dial box above and under you change as well. So if Purple is at 6 and Orange at 7 and
Blue at 3. If you turn Blue one time, both Purple and Orange will turn once as well.

Here is a little tutorial that works:
(Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for this useful post!)
The numbers are 2 - 7 - 4 - 6 (from top to bottom).

The best way to set the numbers is to start from the first one (Top Floor = 1st).

When the first is "2", change the third until you get a "7" in the second one.

Then change the fourth until you get a "6".

The next step is to change the second until you get a "4" in the third.

Change the first one until you get the "2" and the "7" again.

Once you've got the right numbers on all four dial boxes, leave them like that and continue with the next step. (You don't have to go back to the metal door this time)

5. STEP FIVE
Morse Code Radios

Now that the You must login or register to view this content. are set up correctly, you have to find 4 radios around the map. (There is actually 9 radios in total, but the 4 you're after doesn't make any sound if the dials aren't set) The radios make short beeps when you hold X (Square) next to them, wich is morse code.

The radios we are looking for can be found at these locations:

Radio 1 - You must login or register to view this content..

Radio 2 - You must login or register to view this content..

Radio 3 - You must login or register to view this content..

Radio 4 - You must login or register to view this content..

What the morse codes say is this:

Radio 1 = V
Radio 2 = R
Radio 3 = I
Radio 4 = L

-------------
VRIL

Quote taken from You must login or register to view this content.:
V-R11 is suspiciously close to "Vril". "Vril" is an energy that was theorized to turn zombies into humans, featured in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's science fiction novel The Coming Race.

As you can see, VRIL and V-R11 are probably the same thing.

Anyway, what you want to do now is go to You must login or register to view this content. and hold X (Square), then go to You must login or register to view this content. and do the same, and then the same thing on the other 2 radios. If done incorrectly, you will hear a "Mystery Box disappearance" sound and you have to start over. If done correctly you should start hearing and see a flashing yellow light in the sky. This light is also transmitting morse code.

Go to the next step.

6. STEP SIX
The Golden Rod & The Green Light

This is what they say now:

Text:
Dempsey: Okey, that did the trick!

Richtofen: Ah, yes! Takeo can you hand me that screwdriver...

Takeo: *PUKES AGAIN*

Dempsey: Ok, ew.

Richtofen: Is that all he is going to do this trip?

Nikolai: TAKEO! Lets dance, you partying fool!

Richtofen: So now that they are occupied, I was wondering. Could you do a special errand for me? I need you to retrive a very important device. It looks like a long sheer part, golden rod. With fingers on the end. Oh delightful.

They now want you to find a You must login or register to view this content.. (This is a long step so make sure you have a few crawlers) To find it you need to do a few things first.

Here is the morse code for the yellow blinking light from the previous step:

Morse Code:
    .-.. . ..-. -   ... .-.. --- .--   --..--   .-. .. --. .... -   ..-. ..- .-.. .-..   --..--   ..---   .-. .. --. .... -   .-.-.-

Real Text:
    LEFT SLOW , RIGHT FULL , 2 RIGHT .

What you want to do with these words is to use them inside the ship on a set of You must login or register to view this content.. Go to the power room and look at the 3 levers that control the ships throttle. If you hold X (Square) next to the far left lever it will move. Move it down to SLOW. Now do the same for the far right lever and move it down to FULL. Last, go to the steering wheel and hold X (Square) 2 times after each other to move the wheel two times. Now you should start hearing a long horn sound coming from the ship and the blinking yellow light should disappear.

Now comes a pretty tricky part. You need to listen to the 4 foghorns that can be found around the lighthouse.

Here are the 4 different foghorns locations:

You must login or register to view this content. - Closest to You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content. - When you come out after the ice slide you can see a big rock, the foghorn is behind it a little to the left.

You must login or register to view this content. - Just after you jump down the ledge near the water.

You must login or register to view this content. - Closest to the lighthouse, outside the building were the metal door is, near the You must login or register to view this content..

Here is a video of what they sound like:

Listen to all 4 of them for a while and try to remember what they sound like.

Now that you know what they sound like, you have to kill the crawlers and start a new round. BUT just as the round starts you will hear 4 foghorns (Coming from somewere, probably the submarine) in a short little melody. Remember this melody (or record it as I did) and then when you're ready again, YOU need to play this melody using the 4 foghorns around the lighthouse.

WARNING: You only get 1 chance each round, so if you play a foghorn wrong (not like the melody went) you'll have to play another round and try it again!

If done correctly, a few seconds later a You must login or register to view this content. will apear and shoot a green lightbeam up towards the lighthouse. The lightbeam goes through the lighthouse between the round stairs all the way to the bottom. If done incorrectly, NOTHING will happen and you will have to play another round.

Now one of you have to get the You must login or register to view this content. and another powerful gun (It's best to have a Pack-a-Punche'd You must login or register to view this content. but it's possible with other weapons aswell). Shoot a zombie/crawler with the V-R11 (anywere on the map) so he turns into a You must login or register to view this content. and he will automatically go to the bottom of the lighthouse You must login or register to view this content.. The human will get sucked into the beam and starts to slowly moving upwards. Before he reaches the top, you have to shoot him so that he stops moving. If it didn't work you can always try it again!

Now you will see the You must login or register to view this content. hovering inside the beam at the bottom of the lighthouse. Hold X (Square) next to it, and you will pick it up. Take it and bring it to the You must login or register to view this content. near the metal door. The plastic tubes are a little to the left of the metal door. Hold X (Square) again to insert it and it will get sucked into the tube. After this they should start talking again.

This is what they say:

Text:
Dempsey: It's kinda sick that I have to ask this but.. Richtofen, is that a rod in your pocket?

Richtofen: Nein! Lets go, I got us what we needed.

Nikolai: HAHA YEAH! DRUNK!

Richtofen: Thank you so much for your help out there, BYE BYE!

*TELEPORTER SOUND*

Nikolai: Hey? WHAT!?

Dempsey: Should I get out and push?

Richtofen: The fuse box must have shorted out, AGAIN!

Dempsey: Oh, come on! This better be more rewarding than the last time. Stupid Gersh.

Nikolai: VODKA!

Something have happend to the fuse box, simply knife the fuse box (not the door) and they will teleport away. Now, ONLY the person who pick it up get the You must login or register to view this content. as a Power-Up (Just like the You must login or register to view this content.)

NOTES:
The You must login or register to view this content. last as long as you have ammo on it so there is no time limit like on the You must login or register to view this content..
You can't switch weapons while you have it.
You can't trow You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content. while you have it.
You can't use the You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. while you have it.
You can't You must login or register to view this content. it.
You can't buy guns of the wall while you have it.
You can't revive people while you have it.
You can sprint and jump with it.
You can rebuild windows/caves and open doors/debris with it.
Every time you kill You must login or register to view this content. from now on you will get a new Wunderwaffe DG-2 powerup instead of a Death Machine.

If you get downed and then gets revived you will lose the gun.

OTHER INTERESTING TIPS, TRICKS & DISCOVERIES!
(Updated ALL the time)

NEW FIND! Found by TheNoRanking! (Xbox)

When you insert the fuse, (start the easter egg) you will start hearing a loud "buzzing" sound inside the lighthouse (It's louder at the bottom) and also you can hear the sound of an elephant? Yes, an elephant! And you hear construction work as if someone was building something or was trying to get out. You can hear the elephant both inside and around the lighthouse but I can't find any place where these sounds can possibly come from... This is wierd because, they can only be heard after you have done this, otherwise it's relatively quiet. So it most have something to do with the Easter Egg.

THEORY: The elephant noise could be a clue to the next zombie map (Were the original character goes next with the teleporter) because there is also You must login or register to view this content. on the loading screen when you start a match of You must login or register to view this content. that has a leaf of some sort up in the right-hand corner. The yellowish/greyish background could come from the the You must login or register to view this content. (BO Edition) but the leaf looks a little different than the original. So maybe we are going back to an updated/larger/changed You must login or register to view this content. map? Or maybe a map similar to Shi No Numa? Who knows, what do you guys think?

NEW FIND! Found by HipLipRabry! (Xbox)

A Picture of something seems to be carved into the ice.. can you see what it is? It can be found in the water where you start, in the left corner.

Pictures of next map maybe!? Sorry for the bad quality. (Similar to the possible pictures of CotD and Kino der Toten in Der Riese)

You must login or register to view this content.

RADIO EASTER EGGS
(Still updating this)

You must login or register to view this content. (No voice, part of CO-OP easter egg) - It's located under the power room on the ship, ontop of a device of some sort.

You must login or register to view this content. (No voice, part of CO-OP easter egg) - It's located right next to You must login or register to view this content. on a set of barrels.

You must login or register to view this content. (No voice, part of CO-OP easter egg) - It's located inside a container on the ship, between a barrel. Near where the You must login or register to view this content. from the lighthouse ends.

You must login or register to view this content. (No voice, part of CO-OP easter egg) - It's located on top of a locker in the room where the You must login or register to view this content. is, under the stairs.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's located next to Stamin-Up under a slightly open garage door.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's located on top of the lighthouse.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's located between 2 containers in the water inside and at the bottom of the ship.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's located right next to You must login or register to view this content. on a set of boxes.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's located on a rock on the other side of the water after you come out of the ice slide that leads to You must login or register to view this content..

MUSIC EASTER EGG
(Still updating this)

Hold X (Square) next to the stones to activate it, it will then make a strange sound wich means it's activated. Sadly, you can only activate the song 1 time per match, so activate it when the time is right!

You must login or register to view this content. - It's at the beginning right where you start on a set of barrels.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's on a seat inside the ship 2 floors under the power room.

You must login or register to view this content. - It's in the room above the Metal Door, under the table with the clock on it.

Small bug I found (not useful at all) when you're above the 2nd and under the 3rd stone you can still activate it by holding X (Square).

Here is a video of it:
->WATCH<-

PERK-A-COLA & PACK-A-PUNCH LOCATIONS

The You must login or register to view this content.:

You must login or register to view this content. - At the beginning where you start.

You must login or register to view this content. - In the bow of the ship, you can find some stairs that go down inside the ship, to the right of where the You must login or register to view this content. ends. Go down there and there it is.

You must login or register to view this content. - Right after the ice slide near the lighthouse.

You must login or register to view this content. - In the far rear part of the ship.

You must login or register to view this content. - If you go to the bottom of the lighthouse you'll find two doors, one of them leads to the ice slide and then some water. If you walk through that water you will find it.

You must login or register to view this content. - On the floor above the Metal Door.

You must login or register to view this content. - At the top of the lighthouse.

The You must login or register to view this content. locations:
(On this map the Pack-a-Punch machine moves around between 3 different locations and the light from the lighthouse points to where it is. Kinda like how the blue light shows where the You must login or register to view this content. is.)

You must login or register to view this content. - In the water, near the You must login or register to view this content. perk machine.

You must login or register to view this content. - In the water near the You must login or register to view this content. perk machine.

You must login or register to view this content. - In the water near the You must login or register to view this content. perk machine.

AVAILABLE WEAPONS

From the walls:

You must login or register to view this content. - Found at the bottom om the lighthouse, outside.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found inside the little room on the ship where You must login or register to view this content. is.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found at the beginning where you start on a bridge railing.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found at the You must login or register to view this content..
You must login or register to view this content. - Found after you've gone through the cave to your left when you start, on a wooden plank.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found in the middle of the ship.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found after you've gone up the stairs that leads to the boat, to your right when you start.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found at the beginning where you start on a bridge railing.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found at the bottom of the ship on the way to You must login or register to view this content..
You must login or register to view this content. - Found in the bow of the ship.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found right outside the building where You must login or register to view this content. is located.
You must login or register to view this content. - Found on the wall facing You must login or register to view this content., after the ice slide.

From the box:

Other:

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content. that zombies drop when killing them.
You must login or register to view this content. - Read the easter egg sections, to learn more about how to obtain this weapon.
You must login or register to view this content. - The weapon that You must login or register to view this content. use to hurt you and your teammates.

HOW TO KILL/GET RID OF GEORGE (THE BOSS)

You can't actually KILL You must login or register to view this content. but you can get rid of him. When you get rid of him, he will be gone for 2 rounds, and then reappear again by coming out of the water closest to you at the beginning of the round. There is 2 ways to get rid of him, here is how.

First way:
Get a V-R11, Pack-a-Punch it and shoot George when he is in any water area. (As many believe, it doesn't have to be in the starting area, you can do it in any of the water areas around the map. Be sure to shoot him when he's actually in the water tough)

Second way:
Get a powerful gun and shoot him til' he walks away. I've done it with the You must login or register to view this content., PaP'd You must login or register to view this content., PaP'd You must login or register to view this content. and the You must login or register to view this content.. It's easiest by using the Scavenger tough (Pack-a-Punch'd or not). You can see how much health he has left by looking at his spotlight/stagelight that he's holding. It has 3 states, Blue means he has full health, Flickering between Blue and Orange means you're half way there and if it's glowing Orange then he has very low health left. He gets harder and harder to kill, just like the zombies, the higher the round you're at. So for later rounds (20+) I would suggest you use the first method and conserve your precious ammo for the zombies instead, just a tip. (He doesn't have to be in the water for this one, but it's easier as he wont run after you. And NO, he doesn't regenerate health when he's in the water)

NEW FIND! Found by TheNoRanking (Xbox)

After you've completed the Main Easter Egg, gotten the You must login or register to view this content. ONCE you can get it AGAIN! (Both CO-OP and SOLO) If you kill You must login or register to view this content. (Easiest by using a PaP You must login or register to view this content.), instead of dropping a You must login or register to view this content. and a You must login or register to view this content., he will drop a Random Perk Bottle and a Wunderwaffe! Happy
So now you can have a fully loaded Wunderwaffe every 2 rounds!

NOTE: If you've done the easter egg in CO-OP you can only get the Wunderwaffe by killing George in CO-OP. If you've done it in SOLO you can only get the Wunderwaffe by killing George in SOLO.

(Remember you only have to do the easter egg ONCE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE lol, after you've gotten the achivement you will always get a Wunderwaffe by killing George in every match!)

MY SOLO STRATEGY
(Not recommended for completely new players)

I do not say that I found this or anything, many people do it this way, only saying this is what I do!

First, go and buy You must login or register to view this content.. Stay in the starting area and shoot the zombies 8 times in the legs and then stab them, the first round. When the first round is finished you don't have to shoot them in the legs anymore but don't shoot them in the head. Try not to take any nukes or insta-kill for the first couple of rounds, if you don't really have to, as you get more points by shooting and stabbing. Keep doing this in the starting area til' you have 2750 points. (If you run out of ammo, keep stabbing and pick them of one by one. If you get hit by a zombie, DO NOT try to instantly stab him again. Wait for the red indicator to disappear and then stab again)

When you got 2750 points (usually around round 3) go ahead and buy the boat that blocks the way up to the ship, costs 750 points. Then run all the way to the boat that blocks the way to the second part of the ship (the bow of the ship), costs 1000 points. Then buy the You must login or register to view this content. of the wall, costs 1000 points. Then go down the stairs and camp in the room where the You must login or register to view this content. is. Stay here til' you have 2000 points. When you got enough points, run back up to the ship and buy the debris that blocks the path to the power room, costs 1250 points. Then buy the door to the power room, costs 750 points. Turn on the power and then run back to the camping spot. (If You must login or register to view this content. is closing in, run out and camp somewhere else, it's not that hard the first couple of rounds when you have the MP40)

Now, stay here til' you have 4500 points. When you got enough points, go up the stairs and buy the door near the MP40 and open it, costs 1000 points. Go to the door near You must login or register to view this content. and open that one as well, costs 1000 points. Go down the stairs and buy You must login or register to view this content., costs 2500 points. Now that you have juggernog, run all the way to the boat that blocks the way to the lighthouse area. Camp here a little til' you have 750 points so you can buy the boat. (Remember if you run out of ammo, buy some more of the wall, don't try to kill them with the pistol or start stabbing them, you will just get surrounded and die, trust me. Been there done that!)

Now that you have access to the large open area under the lighthouse you can start running around in circles. Create a rape train as many call it. Keep doing this til' you feel that you have enough points to open some more doors, buy perks, use the mystery box etc. (Don't worry about You must login or register to view this content., cause if you run around in a circle he will stay in the middle all the time. So just keep him there and keep running around him) You can also buy the You must login or register to view this content. of the wall when you start running out of ammo. When you feel you got enough points, make a crawler and go for the You must login or register to view this content.. What you want to get from the mystery box is the You must login or register to view this content.. Why the scavenger you ask? Well it's the only gun on this map that can take out a zombie with one shoot (No matter what round) so its AWSOME! Winky Winky. In the other weapon slot you can have whatever gun you like, I usually have the You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.. (I only use the ballistic knife so I can run faster)

Now you should be all set to make it on your own! Remember to make a crawler every now and then so you can get a refill, buy perks and what not. When you go down, the first thing you want to do is shoot the zombies that block your path (obviously) and then run as fast as you can to get juggernog, after you got that, go and get quick revive and continue. Other possible rapetrain places are the 1st and 2nd floor in the lighthouse, the area after the ice slide and the starting area. Good luck with your raping! Happy

If you wanna play, add me on Xbox Live: GT = TheNoRanking (I got to round 47 solo! I'll take a picture next time...)

P.S. I did not find all this, only collected it into ONE big thread, I will update as soon as more info comes up! If you know something, post a comment below! Happy
Last edited by bamba2 ; 05-09-2011 at 02:00 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to bamba2 for this useful post:

041c0unterPart, aarii, cyberjamie12, dex2grigg, Extractz92, Gary-, Hecktec, helpmeoprah, hydro_122499, K-oTiC_GuNNeRz, lolipop1113, lozzer, Luffy*, M_OK, N.W.A, Strikers, Superdry▪, TryCatchMe, turbo_turtle, xzxero
05-11-2011, 12:59 AM #83
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
Fog horn sequence.....works everytime and no you don't have to start another board and try again.....
1. By the water in the corner( so if you were to slide down the ramp jump over the other side and it's to your left)
2. As soon as you slide down the first one to your right
3. By the door near the lighthouse
4. Slide down the ramp again and hit the one behind the rock.
Works in that sequence everytime

Oh and you get the waffle till the bullets run out....pretty worthless but is an achievment
05-11-2011, 04:29 AM #84
im not sure if this has been brought up b4 but the light house dials are NOT used for the easter egg referenced throughout this forum. ive just got done finishing it W.O the use of the dials. anyone have an idea what theyre for? keep in mind that in the preview a developer said that shooting various walls would have surprising outcomes. perhaps theres a relation? hmu on my gt OprahsBookClub9 if you need a team to test some crap out
05-11-2011, 05:03 AM #85
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
Originally posted by hungryhippos116 View Post
im not sure if this has been brought up b4 but the light house dials are NOT used for the easter egg referenced throughout this forum. ive just got done finishing it W.O the use of the dials. anyone have an idea what theyre for? keep in mind that in the preview a developer said that shooting various walls would have surprising outcomes. perhaps theres a relation? hmu on my gt OprahsBookClub9 if you need a team to test some crap out

The dials are needed....if they are not set correctly the green light will shine from the sub but it will not go directly in the middle of the lighthouse. Perhaps someone set the dials up already. But yes they have are need in the right order.

Also I bet you were play solo
Last edited by ps3mass ; 05-11-2011 at 05:05 AM.
05-11-2011, 06:31 PM #86
Originally posted by ps3mass View Post
The dials are needed....if they are not set correctly the green light will shine from the sub but it will not go directly in the middle of the lighthouse. Perhaps someone set the dials up already. But yes they have are need in the right order.

Also I bet you were play solo

nahh bro played on multiplayer. &nd we didnt set them to the best of my knowlege but perhaps im just mistaken. we're gonna try again tonight to check
05-11-2011, 07:45 PM #87
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
Originally posted by hungryhippos116 View Post
nahh bro played on multiplayer. &nd we didnt set them to the best of my knowlege but perhaps im just mistaken. we're gonna try again tonight to check

I'm thinking someone set them up....
I don't have a mic and normally I play with random people that have no idea what i'm doing so I run in there and try to set them up real quick before they see me. If they see me than they start screwin with em which than screws it all up. No mic=I can't yell like i want to. Anyway one time a guy got the green light but it wasn't shining in the middle....I checked the dials and someone had screwed with them so I had to fix it. Once fixed it worked and shined in the middle.
Their has to be more to this because just to get the waffle for one freaking round is stupid
05-12-2011, 12:08 PM #88
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
I don't have a mic and normally I play with random people that have no idea what i'm doing so I run in there and try to set them up real quick before they see me. If they see me than they start screwin with em which than screws it all up. No mic=I can't yell like i want to. Anyway one time a guy got the green light but it wasn't shining in the middle....I checked the dials and someone had screwed with them so I had to fix it. Once fixed it worked and shined in the middle.
Their has to be more to this because just to get the waffle for one freaking round is stupid

its not stupid because as it says on the thread. Once you get the Achievement on Solo you can get the Wonderwaffe everytime you kill George and pick up the Power Up. Once you have the Multiplayer Achievement then you can do the same and when you pick up the Power Up George drops you'll get the Wonderwaffe as long as you take it and have the Achievement. If someone that doesn't have the Achievement takes the power then they'll just get a DeathMachine.

You can do this to get a newly full-ammo Wunderwaffe every two rounds once George spawns again.
05-12-2011, 10:35 PM #89
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze

Yea it's a tuff one to call but you will get the green light without dials being set....it just won't shine in the middle like ya said. With the right people I can normally get the whole thing done with about 10 rounds if not less. But their deff has to be more....it would be nice it 3arch would release a guide with all the secrets.
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM #90
dang it barely came out and already all these finds?

niiiiccceeeClaps

The following user thanked Geniou$ for this useful post:

bamba2
05-16-2011, 02:35 PM #91
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
This should be a Sticky. It actually helps you unlike the ones stuck already. Great job man!

The following user thanked Superdry▪ for this useful post:

bamba2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo