Post: Call of duty black ops zombies - perk locations on every map
05-08-2011, 03:36 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, this is an ultimate thread on every single perk location on every map!!

as some of you can tell, this is a guide for noobs, but for all of you on new maps!

this thread will be updated when every map comes out and if i have time, i will get to the 2 world at war maps

so enjoy!

Thanks Reaper for the Sticky :love:
[multipage=Kino der Toten]
ok guys, most of you may know, there are four perks on this map kino der toten, they are:

Juggernog: You must login or register to view this content.

Quick revive: You must login or register to view this content.

speed cola: You must login or register to view this content.

double tap: You must login or register to view this content.

ok so here is the map layout:

You must login or register to view this content.

on the map, red blob is juggernog, blue blob is quickrevive, green blob is speed cola, and yellow blob is double tap

Explanation

Juggernog- ok, I am afraid the layout I chose doesn't show Juggernog very well. Walk into the theatre and walk down the isle where the random box is, if you look to your right, you will see the Juggernog, it looks as if it is to the side of the door to the main lobby.

Quick Revive - This is the easiest perk to find on Kino, as soon as you spawn, turn to your right and it's there! if you are playing solo, you can but it straight away.

Speed Cola - To find this, open the first door upstairs, walk through the archway and open the next door, once there, walk down the 2 sets of stairs and turn left (or right, depending which set of stairs you walk down) it should be there directly next the a window.

Double Tap - This is also pretty easy to find, open the very first door downstairs and walk through the room, open the door right in front of you and it's there, very easy, but remember, you will have to turn the power on first, so get to the main theatre from there.

[multipage=Five]
ok guys, most of you may know, there are four perks on this map Five, they are:

now thankfully, this map has the perk locations on it, so look out for the symbols that look like the ones I've put above.

Explanation

Juggernog- ok so once you have gained enough points, you have to go all the way down and turn the power on, once this has been done, make your way back upstairs, most of you may have seen the door that behind it is the pack a punch, well if you are facing the door, turn right and you'll see the Juggernog machine!

Quick Revive - Ok, when you spawn, there will be a room which does not need opening, if you walk into this room and turn left, the quick revive will be there, as I said, if you are playing solo you can buy it straight away, if not, you will have to turn the power on first

Speed Cola - this one is also easy, open the first door you can and its literally there, but remember, you have to make your way downstairs to turn the power on first, then come back up and buy it.

Double Tap - This perk is almost directly above Juggernog, open all the doors you can until you reach the first elevator, buy it, turn right as you get out of the elevator and it's there, very easy!

[multipage=Ascension]
ok guys, most of you may know, there are five perks on this map Ascension, they are:

stamin-up: You must login or register to view this content.

PHD flopper: You must login or register to view this content.

ok so here is the map layout (bit small, best i could find):

on the map, red blob is juggernog, blue blob is quickrevive, green blob is speed cola, yellow blob is Stamin up, and purple blob is PHD Flopper

Explanation

Juggernog- This is an easy perk to find, all you have to do is open the first door downstairs, once done, walk up the stairs and turn left, there should be a tiny little room, in here is Juggernog

Quick Revive - This is the easiest perk to find, when you spawn, look directly in front of you and it will be there, as I said, if you are playing solo, you can buy it straight away, if not you must turn the power on then come back down and buy it

Speed Cola - This is quite a difficult perk to find. you can open either doors to get to the power, once you've done this, activate the power and open the gate directly to the right of the switch, walk down and turn right, walk up those stairs and open that door, turn right and walk up this next set of stairs and right in front of you should be speed cola!

Stamin Up - This is quite a simple perk to find, open the first door upstairs and turn right, open the gate in front of you and walk all the way through to the stamin up perk which should be right ahead of you.

PHD Flopper - This is also a simple perk to find, open the first door upstairs and turn right, if you keep running a long until you reach the MP5K on the wall, turn right and run up the stairs to where the lander is, turn left and there should be a small room, inside should be PHD Flopper, but you will have to turn the power on before hand, I recommend opening the gate next to the MP5K and running up to the power that way.

[multipage=Call of the dead]
ok guys, most of you may know, there are seven perks on this map Call of the Dead, they are:

Deadshot Daiquiri (sorry about small pic): You must login or register to view this content.

I am afraid I do not have a map layout for this map, but i will explain in detail and I will also make an upload a video later if this thread is successful!

Explanation

Juggernog- This is quite a difficult perk to find as CotD is suck a big map, so what you have to do is to clear the debris that leads to the ship, once you are on the ship, walk straight ahead and turn left, there should be some stairs leading down then up, once you've walked across these, clear the debris and jump down. Once you've jumped down, walk in the left direction then turn right, there should be a door you can open it, open it then walk down and follow the "hallway" open all the doors ahead of you and Juggernog should be right ahead

Quick Revive - This is the simplest perk to find, once yo've spawned, tread the water onto the small little "island" behind where George Romero spawns at first, it should be there

Speed Cola - This is a complicated perk to find and is also quite fun in the process! =D what you do is clear the debris that leads to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse and open the door, walk downstairs and open the door which looks like it doesn't lead outside (one of them has light shining into it, do not open this door) once you've opened the right door, walk in then turn right, walk into the area and you should slide down the slide, once you've finished the slide, the speed cola will be on your right.
Double tap - This is quite a hard perk to find, all you have to do is clear the debris that leads to the ship, once on the stairs to the ship, walk up them and turn right, there should be debris to clear, so clear it and walk up the little ledge, walk around the building to the tip of the ship and it should be there.

Stamin Up - This almost the same as speed cola, all you have to do is clear the debris which leads to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse, open the door and walk downstairs, open the same door as speed cola, (the one that doesn't lead outside) except do not slide down the slide, walk straight on into the water, tread the water (jump around) until you reach the small house, the perk should be right ahead in the doorway.

PHD Flopper - This is also a simple perk to find, clear the debris which leads to the light house, make your way towards it, but don't go into it, walk past the stairs and walk down the stairs which lead to the door where the old characters are, but instead of walking down to that door, walk across and the perk should be in front of you.

Deadshot Daiquiri - This is quite a simple perk to find, all you have to do is clear the debris which takes you to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse and open the door to it, make your way upstairs and walk outside, turn right and the perk should be there.
Last edited by Mudkip ; 05-08-2011 at 05:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

Reaper, xXxNathanxXx
05-08-2011, 05:09 PM #11
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
Hey guys, this is an ultimate thread on every single perk location on every map!!

as some of you can tell, this is a guide for noobs, but for all of you on new maps!

this thread will be updated when every map comes out and if i have time, i will get to the 2 world at war maps

so enjoy!
ok guys, most of you may know, there are four perks on this map kino der toten, they are:

on the map, red blob is juggernog, blue blob is quickrevive, green blob is speed cola, and yellow blob is double tap

Explanation

Juggernog- ok, I am afraid the layout I chose doesn't show Juggernog very well. Walk into the theatre and walk down the isle where the random box is, if you look to your right, you will see the Juggernog, it looks as if it is to the side of the door to the main lobby.

Quick Revive - This is the easiest perk to find on Kino, as soon as you spawn, turn to your right and it's there! if you are playing solo, you can but it straight away.

Speed Cola - To find this, open the first door upstairs, walk through the archway and open the next door, once there, walk down the 2 sets of stairs and turn left (or right, depending which set of stairs you walk down) it should be there directly next the a window.

Double Tap - This is also pretty easy to find, open the very first door downstairs and walk through the room, open the door right in front of you and it's there, very easy, but remember, you will have to turn the power on first, so get to the main theatre from there.

[multipage=Five]

now thankfully, this map has the perk locations on it, so look out for the symbols that look like the ones I've put above.

Explanation

Juggernog- ok so once you have gained enough points, you have to go all the way down and turn the power on, once this has been done, make your way back upstairs, most of you may have seen the door that behind it is the pack a punch, well if you are facing the door, turn right and you'll see the Juggernog machine!

Quick Revive - Ok, when you spawn, there will be a room which does not need opening, if you walk into this room and turn left, the quick revive will be there, as I said, if you are playing solo you can buy it straight away, if not, you will have to turn the power on first

Speed Cola - this one is also easy, open the first door you can and its literally there, but remember, you have to make your way downstairs to turn the power on first, then come back up and buy it.

Double Tap - This perk is almost directly above Juggernog, open all the doors you can until you reach the first elevator, buy it, turn right as you get out of the elevator and it's there, very easy!

[multipage=Ascension]
ok guys, most of you may know, there are five perks on this map Ascension, they are:

on the map, red blob is juggernog, blue blob is quickrevive, green blob is speed cola, yellow blob is Stamin up, and purple blob is PHD Flopper

Explanation

Juggernog- This is an easy perk to find, all you have to do is open the first door downstairs, once done, walk up the stairs and turn left, there should be a tiny little room, in here is Juggernog

Quick Revive - This is the easiest perk to find, when you spawn, look directly in front of you and it will be there, as I said, if you are playing solo, you can buy it straight away, if not you must turn the power on then come back down and buy it

Speed Cola - This is quite a difficult perk to find. you can open either doors to get to the power, once you've done this, activate the power and open the gate directly to the right of the switch, walk down and turn right, walk up those stairs and open that door, turn right and walk up this next set of stairs and right in front of you should be speed cola!

Stamin Up - This is quite a simple perk to find, open the first door upstairs and turn right, open the gate in front of you and walk all the way through to the stamin up perk which should be right ahead of you.

PHD Flopper - This is also a simple perk to find, open the first door upstairs and turn right, if you keep running a long until you reach the MP5K on the wall, turn right and run up the stairs to where the lander is, turn left and there should be a small room, inside should be PHD Flopper, but you will have to turn the power on before hand, I recommend opening the gate next to the MP5K and running up to the power that way.

ok guys, most of you may know, there are seven perks on this map Call of the Dead, they are:

Deadshot Daiquiri (sorry about small pic): You must login or register to view this content.

I am afraid I do not have a map layout for this map, but i will explain in detail and I will also make an upload a video later if this thread is successful!

Explanation

Juggernog- This is quite a difficult perk to find as CotD is suck a big map, so what you have to do is to clear the debris that leads to the ship, once you are on the ship, walk straight ahead and turn left, there should be some stairs leading down then up, once you've walked across these, clear the debris and jump down. Once you've jumped down, walk in the left direction then turn right, there should be a door you can open it, open it then walk down and follow the "hallway" open all the doors ahead of you and Juggernog should be right ahead

Quick Revive - This is the simplest perk to find, once yo've spawned, tread the water onto the small little "island" behind where George Romero spawns at first, it should be there

Speed Cola - This is a complicated perk to find and is also quite fun in the process! =D what you do is clear the debris that leads to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse and open the door, walk downstairs and open the door which looks like it doesn't lead outside (one of them has light shining into it, do not open this door) once you've opened the right door, walk in then turn right, walk into the area and you should slide down the slide, once you've finished the slide, the speed cola will be on your right.
Double tap - This is quite a hard perk to find, all you have to do is clear the debris that leads to the ship, once on the stairs to the ship, walk up them and turn right, there should be debris to clear, so clear it and walk up the little ledge, walk around the building to the tip of the ship and it should be there.

Stamin Up - This almost the same as speed cola, all you have to do is clear the debris which leads to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse, open the door and walk downstairs, open the same door as speed cola, (the one that doesn't lead outside) except do not slide down the slide, walk straight on into the water, tread the water (jump around) until you reach the small house, the perk should be right ahead in the doorway.

PHD Flopper - This is also a simple perk to find, clear the debris which leads to the light house, make your way towards it, but don't go into it, walk past the stairs and walk down the stairs which lead to the door where the old characters are, but instead of walking down to that door, walk across and the perk should be in front of you.

Deadshot Daiquiri - This is quite a simple perk to find, all you have to do is clear the debris which takes you to the lighthouse, make your way to the lighthouse and open the door to it, make your way upstairs and walk outside, turn right and the perk should be there.

holy shyt! nice thread dude! would +rep bout im out for today.
05-08-2011, 05:09 PM #12
Default Avatar
Cade
Hey guys, this is an ultimate thread on every single perk location on every map!!

so enjoy!

Explanation

[multipage=Five]

Explanation

[multipage=Ascension]

Explanation

Explanation

holy shyt! nice thread dude! would +rep bout im out for today.
Last edited by Team Ƨix ; 05-08-2011 at 05:13 PM.
05-08-2011, 05:10 PM #13
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
This is a very nice thread you made here. Smile It will help many people out. I think I'm going to make this a sticky for now.

I actually love you reaper, omg reaper liked my thread, holy jesus christ, omg sorry, im being immature, thanks reaper, I love you :love:
05-08-2011, 05:13 PM #14
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
I actually love you reaper, omg reaper liked my thread, holy jesus christ, omg sorry, im being immature, thanks reaper, I love you :love:

Yep no problem bud. Smile Make sure to keep this updated also.
05-08-2011, 05:14 PM #15
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
Yep no problem bud. Smile Make sure to keep this updated also.

yeah don't worry, I have a few exams this week, so on the weekend, I'll get to the W@W maps Smile
05-08-2011, 07:45 PM #16
Default Avatar
bman53

so enjoy!

Explanation

[multipage=Five]

Explanation

[multipage=Ascension]

Explanation

Explanation

Lucky you get your threads stickied Happy
05-08-2011, 07:46 PM #17
Default Avatar
bman53

so enjoy!

Explanation

[multipage=Five]

Explanation

[multipage=Ascension]

Explanation

Explanation

Lucky...you get your threads stickied
05-13-2011, 11:30 AM #18
xXxNathanxXx
Pokemon Trainer
Thanx man very useful
05-24-2011, 08:26 PM #19
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Der Reise coming up next week as I have no exams :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo