06-13-2011, 10:00 PM #1
widowmaker19
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PHD Flopper. What you do is take george to the ship where there are 2 stairs thats lead in a useless water pit right by the juggernaunt door downstairs. You Phd right at the bottom of the stairs try to aim right before you get to the water. The higher you are the more damage. Youget 10 pts per flop usually if not you always do the second flop! Hope this helps you get the wunderwaffle eaiser and not have to waste all ur ammo and die the next round e=becuse of it. PLease rep if this helps.

The following user thanked widowmaker19 for this useful post:

RayJ_chugs

The following 3 users groaned at widowmaker19 for this awful post:

-Whiteboy-, I-MilkShake-I, INSAN3LY_D34TH
06-24-2011, 10:39 PM #20
killer007
Gym leader
u get waffe after killing george.. he give u a extra perk and waffe if u allready finish your easter eggs...if not he just give u a death machine and extra perk
06-25-2011, 05:38 AM #21
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Or just freeze him.
06-25-2011, 11:18 AM #22
Default Avatar
Mtth
Originally posted by widowmaker19 View Post
I said this is his weakness not it just kills him you get 10pts per flop. you dont even get that with the updated scavenger

Uhmmmm he gives you 10 points when you knife or attack him out of the water.... so it isn't really his weakness, flopping does do a set amount of damage depending on the radius. It's probably around 2000 damage max. George HP increases 250k every player so it is effective but not his weakness.
06-26-2011, 02:20 AM #23
SU44K8
Suffocate
WARNING: Me and my friend did this and we accidentally dove over each other and died on 27, BE CAREFUL!
06-26-2011, 07:04 AM #24
GRIMS REAPER
Pokemon Trainer
not really waekness and you only get 10 points when you enrage him. A better method i saw on another site is much better. All you use is the sickle. If all players just keep hitting him with sickle he weakens really fast no matter how many players. Also the best spot is behind lighthouse as you can use phd in between from the top of the stairs. It helps to have jug and if someone has ballistics knife and sickle its even more faster!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo