06-14-2011, 07:28 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); # RC-XD can be achieved from a double kill yet can get a multikill.
# The RC-XDs timer and speed mean you can't escape it, which is rubbish, since when can battery operated RC cars go at that speed?
# The Claymore doesn't tick, even if it does have the same detonation time as the previous versions the lack of a tick still means you only realize you've stepped on it when Treyarch pull the two fingers at you in the KillCam.
# Thanks to the equipment slot, campers now have Claymores and Semtex!
# The lag makes shotguns unusable, hit detection is useless with them.
# Activision sold out to Mircosoft.
# Matchmaking isn't as good as it was in Modern Warfare 2.
# The Famas is whored to hell and back, has highest fire rate of any assault rifle and can kill in 3-4 shots and thus the potential damage of the Stoner63, all while being unlocked at level 14.
# The FAMAS in inaccurately capitalized "Famas."
# The Famas generally is the first weapon I'm killed by 60% of the time.
# Treyarch claimed that every weapon is balanced, which makes me dislike them and the game even more.
# Second Chance invincibility period wastes ammo
# Second Chance only gets me assists when I clearly loaded a magazine in him.
# Shotguns were both made primary weapons ANDnerfed.
# Warlord's pro perk is shit unless you're a grenade spamming noob.
# The graphics are poor compared to MW2.
# The game lags for about 10 seconds when you get a trophy.
# 3rd perks are essentially useless, the only decent one in BO is Hacker.
# No Stopping Power means guns are unbalanced against the FAMAS and AUG etc.
# Zooming down the scope takes too long, I never got killed by "l33t" quickscopers to begin with.
# The party system rarely works on PS3, groups are constantly broken.
# Every noob in the game runs around with Ghost and gets stealth kills with a freakin' silenced FAMAS.If you do that you're scum.
# Commando knife range by default.
# The Semtex timer gets you killed constantly by grenade lobbing noobs on Nuketown.
# The only maps ever played are Hanoi (shit), Jungle (shit), Nuketown (generally shit in my opinion), andRadiation (decent when you're doing well).
# People keep saying how good Treyarch compared to IW are when the only IW game they've ever played isModern Warfare 2.Posted Image
# Create-a-Class 2.0 was overhyped, the only difference is you have the choice of some shitty camouflages, facepaints and a Clan Tag you can't see behind the camouflage.
# People spray to hell and back, which causes lag and makes the game unplayable.
# Treyarch couldn't be ****ed to make a different helicopters for each side with things like Gunship, instead they cheat players with a Hind helicopter with different markings.
# The claymore goes off too quickly, there's no escaping it.
# Half the players online panic knife.
# BO is worse than MW2 for campers.
# Treyarch put in way more references to themselves on guns than Infinity Ward did.
# The secondary slot is useless apart from noobs who lob crossbow bolts across the map wanting cheap kills.
# IR sucks compared to Thermal.
# The storyline dragged out too long in Vietnam,Payback was enough.
# Credits don't let you test out weapons without spending 2000 a time, often end up with nothing upon discovering guns such as the Enfield can't beat the FAMAS.
# Emblems like Nazi symbols lost their humor instantly.
# Theater mode is poor quality compared to Bungie's equivalent in Halo.
# Dogs are useless thanks to the Commando-by-default stab range.
# Care package weapons are useless, you're often killed using it by an RC-XD.
# The ability to dive to prone makes you look like a tard.
# The subtitles are fail in the sense they block the swears while not blocking the swears being said.
# SMGs were once again whored to hell and back with a huge choice while LMGs only have 4 in their category.
# SMGs also have that stupid full mobility while in ADS feature.
# I still have to listen to French people spray their diarrhea language down my mic.
# It takes longer to mute people because of that stupid menu that appears with every name.
# Black Ops has too many loading screens versus the other games.
# The storyline was once again shorter than in MW2 while the multiplayer feels generally unpolished.
# I get less lag in MAG and Uncharted 2 multiplayer than I do in BO, which is frankly appalling.
# Spiltscreen is useless and only used by power levelers.
# The spawn system is somehow worse than the one in Modern Warfare 2.
# I'm tired of getting told to play Combat Training because of the lag, I shouldn't have to play CT cause of Treyarch being useless at providing basic connections.
# Bots on veteran have aimbot by default.
# There's even more console promoters on the wiki thanks to Black Ops and the stupid lag.
# Treyarch don't clamp down on hackers half as much as they say, the flying RC-XD continues to take off and take me out.
# 3D was stupid and only provided that extra experience for the few, all while taking up space that could be used for something decent everyone could use.
# 15 prestiges is ridiculous, is Mark Lamia actually that stupid to believe I'd prestige 14 times for a golden camouflage which costs Posted Image50,000?!?!?Idiot
# The main menu looks rubbish, you'd honestly think you're playing a PS2 game.
# The trailers made it look like there would at least be some destructible buildings, I was disappointed.
# In the words of Callofduty4, "Where the **** was "alternate ammo"?
# Grenade Launchers aren't fun anymore.
# At any point does it actually explain the numbers properly?
# In the words of Callofduty4, "Half the guns suck penis."
# You can't prestige in Combat Training.
# There's no good multiplayer voice-overs like the Bambi fan.
# Semi-automatic Dual Wield shotguns only have the range of a decent spit contestant at best.
# It tries and fails to be super serious.
# The campaign in Vietnam was generally weak.
# Generally stupid Easter Eggs.
# No Saving Private Ryan references.I want my obscure easter egg!
# Treyarch decided to shit all over the SUSAT scope.
# Anons now come on the wiki defending the FAMAS, AUG and AK-74u, all while lying through their teeth saying they aren't overpowered because they use it.
# The game wasn't funny enough to make an Uncyclopedia article about it.
# No ability to play co-op in the campaign like in World at War, Treyarch can't even get it right there.
# Hipfire accuracy decreases in accuracy with shotguns while moving.Ghey.
# The AI coding for the SAM Turret is useless, it kills you more often than the enemy helicopter.
# The detail in the pick-up icons is minute compared to that of the guns in Modern Warfare 2 like the TAR-21.
# People now hate IW for no reason.IW ftw
# WA2000 and Dragunov got some serious nerfin'.
# The MP5k now looks rubbish.
# Pistols suck without Dual Wield.
# UAVs only do 50% of their job nowadays since 50% of players use Ghost. Considering Ghost COMPLETELY protects the user from a 3 killstreak (and the Attack Helicopter, why can't Flak Jacket do the same with the RC-XD?).
# Grip is an underbarrel attachment but can be used with Warlord.
# Masterkey sucks and isn't even resupplied.
# Flamethrower isn't resupplied and can't be used with Warlord because Treyarch thought that all underbarrel attachments were OP.Failures.
# The iron sights from the FAMAS in MW2 are literally on every other gun in Black Ops.
# Crossbow is a grenade launcher with a huge range that gets resupplied but no-one complains.
# The only way to match Ghost is with an 8 kill streak.
# Grenade launchers suck, Treyarch might as well have removed them from the game.
# The FAMAS gets a special camouflaged Grenade Launcher yet no other assault rifle does.Favoritism much?
# Veteran bots shoot you before they see you.
# BC2's Vietnam expansion is more fun than BO at 1/4 the price, plus cost proportionally there's more guns with it than in BO altogether.Lazy ass developers.
# Reznov was made a central character for absolutely no reason.
# Unexplained Zombies in the Pentagon.I call BS!
# The PPSh-41 should have been featured more, the MP-40 got a place in Kino!
# There are so many things wrong I was able to make this page.
# Connection Interrupted. That is all.
# No gore in multiplayer, space was taken up by the 3D ability which >2% of people can use.Showoffs.[1]
# U.S.D.D. is a waste of space.
# ACOG is cluttered to hell and back.
# Contracts only reward players who can get severely high killstreaks guaranteed.
# No portal references.
# No rewards for completing challenges, callsigns are simply purchasable.
# "I'm in a top secret military project but I can only sprint for four seconds!"[2]
# All the cool stuff is only done in cutscenes.
# Due to the lack of people who no longer use shotguns, snipe or use underbarrel attachments other than a grip on their AK, shooting is now a boring activity where you try shooting the noob with the FAMAS before he pisses over you with that gun of his.
# The multiplayer main menu takes 1 minute to load.
# Marathon only gives like an extra 3 second sprint and the pro is a bitch to unlock.
# Local only search doesn't work, even in cities.
# Most of the guns weren't even invented in the time frame of Black Ops, let alone in prototype stages. (Including the AUG, Famas and AK-74u...)
# Gas zombies. I thought they were failed German experiments. Seriously, what the hell?
# Care package loot sucks, ammo drops are much more common.
# Treyarch removed the MP40 as a killstreak reward from the Care Package.
# WHERE IS ELEMENT 115 NOW?!?!?!I think it's in the sink
# No Easter eggs like the Infinity Ward Times.
# I miss Burger Town.Full stop.
# Treyarch can't even get the Union Jack flag right.
# The annoying main menu theme makes the game look like it was made for the PS2.
# That stupid tune in the multiplayer backround just loops over and over again, combined with bad matchmaking you have a right headache.
# Treyarch put in backround noise so I can't be a sound whore.I have a $300 dollar pair of Turtle Beaches!
# Why does the AUG have no trigger in Create-a-Class?
# Treyarch having Russian soldiers using M249s as turrets in Vorkutaand WMD is lazyness, they just poorly used it as a placeholder and couldn't be bothered replacing it. [3]
# Golden Camouflage generally looks rubbish, it's more brown than it is gold.
# Why did the tweak with the AK47 so much? The Modern Warfareversion was perfect, the AK in Black Ops looks nothing like the actual one did at the time.
# No co-op mode.Space used up by 3D probably.
# No Project Nova weapons in multiplayer.
# Black Ops' engine was just a redesigned version of an already redesigned engine.Make a new engine Treyarch, it's good practice.
# No-scoping with the L96 is ridiculously easy. [4]
# The grip attachment on the AK-74u being nerfed resulted in the Famas being whored even more.
# Sniping is weakened by the annoying lag
# Pro perks are unnecessarily hard to get, who on earth plays CTF?
# The grip attachment in 3rd person is held spastically.
# 4 ARs have the same RoF: Commando = AK47 =Galil = Enfield, making them all boring as hell.
# The campaign fails to deliver the same drama and impact that the campaigns in CoD4, WaW and MW2 did and is far more "Hollywood style" than any of the others, so much so they hired a Hollywood script writer.
# Treyarch gives Xbox players a copy of Black Ops with reduced lag, map packs coming sooner, and those map packs at a reduced price. (Well, Xbox players pay Xbox Live charges, so it's still technically way more expensive).
# Theater mode sucks on PS3, Xbox 360 players get 480p while PS3 players only get 360p.
# First Strike cost 50p more than the Modern Warfare 2 DLC.
# JD_2020. He's an absolute idiot who apparently listens to the community yet gets 20,000 comments a day telling him the real problems of the game yet all he does is patches the AK74u's grip so more people use rapid fire to piss me off. If he read this he'd see how many things are actually wrong with that "game" of his. Anyone who knows me knows I don't need to elaborate further.
# Flak Jacket protects users from explosions in Black Ops, yet in other games there was another perk to balance this.I figured out a complaint about it, happy?
# M79 Thumper > China Lake.
# No Purple Heart trophy.
# RPD > RPK
# Somehow I encounter lag over local splitscreen.Seriously.
# The M16 looks horrible.
# No Wii map packs after all.It's funny because you thought Treyarch would deliver...
# A five-year old can throw a grenade farther than you can in Black Ops.
# The FFA spawns are terrible, on Jungle I litterally spawned right across from someone at the start of a match.
# The Emergency Airdrop doesn't make a return.
# Three words: NO PUBLIC BETA.
# The M60 w/ Extended Magazines has a childish title that reads "M60 Big Ammo".
# No Team Deathmatch Express.

I did not think of this myself. I found it.

SOURCE:You must login or register to view this content.

The following 21 users say thank you to SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

.Requiem., atifI0, Bush., chris48hour, das0, dex2grigg, dkfallen, DoOm-, Dr. Dre, Febreze, helpmeoprah, JNA_SNIPA, juddylovespizza, Mezzid, Mr.Kane, Mr.Oppossum, O.P, Swifter, waterboy1248, whiteboyshot

The following 11 users groaned at SuperGamecube64 for this awful post:

-Fitz-, ARVINLOCOx, Assassin, Clive, FlyingIrishMan, Lavenous_Bob, Mr__Shalemari, Pichu, Thrashher, Vegetᶏ, XHaveNOFearX
06-16-2011, 12:21 AM #20
Assassin
Easter Egg!
If you dont f*Kin like black ops then dont post here.. and dont make a thread about it.. post in the "Anti Black Ops thread"

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

Clive
06-16-2011, 01:04 AM #21
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
shitty game is shitty... yet i still play because mw2 and cod4 have become.. tryhard filled and un-fun... hopefully mw3 redeems itself...

The following 2 users say thank you to helpmeoprah for this useful post:

dex2grigg, SuperGamecube64
06-16-2011, 03:31 AM #22
Stugger
What is a Stugger?
Theres even more I could add too this
06-16-2011, 04:12 AM #23
dkfallen
Little One
I have to say the only good thing about black ops is Zombies, also the Campaign wasn't too bad either.
06-16-2011, 04:53 AM #24
If you're gonna complain, complain You must login or register to view this content.. I know you didn't make this but still this is a complaint thread and half of these are the stupidest excuses ever.
06-16-2011, 06:00 AM #25
So you just copied and paste? -.-
06-16-2011, 08:10 AM #26
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
He complains about the Famas in about 20 slots yet he argues that IR isnt as good as Thermal? What a douche. I mean, I agree with him on the Famas points, but if he was one of the fags that always had thermal on his sniper in MW2 then screw him.

# I still have to listen to French people spray their diarrhea language down my mic. - Have to agree with that.

# Bots on veteran have aimbot by default. - Have to agree with that too, since when should anyone be able to turn round whilst getting shot in the back to get a headshot quick scope with a WA2000? Plus they all get zero recoil on their guns.
06-16-2011, 10:40 AM #27
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Troll View Post
So you just copied and paste? -.-

Yes it is. Its says in the thread at the bottom I did not think of this I found it.
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM #28
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I can say I read that all. And all points are vaild.

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo