06-19-2011, 10:08 AM #1
odge9
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to know what the best gun on Cod 7 is.

Personally i think it is the ak74u

What do you think??
07-30-2011, 11:46 PM #110
ZarteK
U MaD??.
-ak47/74
-Famas
-Galil
-Mp5k
08-02-2011, 06:42 AM #111
D1995P
Do a barrel roll!
AK47 and the AK74u is good to but only at close range & if u say its overpowered thn use it yourself and stop complaining
08-02-2011, 11:52 AM #112
king waz
Bounty hunter
Famas 100% Hands Down, Overpowered
08-03-2011, 07:27 PM #113
Famas with a suppressor is easy kills
08-03-2011, 08:02 PM #114
i think its aug,, its augsome

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

i think the galil has the best irron sights, its like the g3 from cod 4,
08-03-2011, 08:07 PM #115
joelbluhme
Bounty hunter
Statistacly speaking the most OP weapons are the Famas and the AK74u, however this doesn't mean that theese guns gives you the best stats. If you take a look at your combat record and head over to the section where you can compare weapons, I think you will be quite suprised of the stats. During most of my Black ops time I have been using the AK47 and the Ak74u but, my best (highest K/D) was the AUG closely followed by the FAL. Getting great stats has in my opinoin not so much to do with the gun, sure it really helps if you use a gun that you feel comfortable with, but the majority of factors that will determite of well you succed in any CoD game is how well you know the stuff like maps, spawn points, and reaction time.
08-03-2011, 08:31 PM #116
Originally posted by joelbluhme View Post
Statistacly speaking the most OP weapons are the Famas and the AK74u, however this doesn't mean that theese guns gives you the best stats. If you take a look at your combat record and head over to the section where you can compare weapons, I think you will be quite suprised of the stats. During most of my Black ops time I have been using the AK47 and the Ak74u but, my best (highest K/D) was the AUG closely followed by the FAL. Getting great stats has in my opinoin not so much to do with the gun, sure it really helps if you use a gun that you feel comfortable with, but the majority of factors that will determite of well you succed in any CoD game is how well you know the stuff like maps, spawn points, and reaction time.

Don't forgot about internet connection. Plays a small role but nothing crazy.

I like the commando a lot for medium-long range gameplay. Very accurate.
08-03-2011, 08:43 PM #117
joelbluhme
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SMW22792 View Post
Don't forgot about internet connection. Plays a small role but nothing crazy.

I like the commando a lot for medium-long range gameplay. Very accurate.

I forgot that, but the connection can really matter alot especially on PS3... I changed from playing on my wireless connection with my router quite far away to a wired LAN-connection and the diffrent was huge. I get host quite frequently and always have like 4 bars wich is a huge advantage.

The commando is an overall solid gun since it doesn't really have any statistical weakness, tho it's unlocked quite late in the prestige and that's probably why I almost never uses it in my standard classes.
08-04-2011, 01:55 AM #118
Scottie2k90
Do a barrel roll!
Im pretty sure they tried to nurfed famas too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo