06-20-2011, 01:06 AM #1
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hay guys try this for any game mode, this class is especially good in Hardcore Capture the Flag.

Primary: AK74U w/Rapid Fire
Secondary: Python w/Speed Loader
Lethal: Tomahawk
Special: FlashBang
Equipment:Claymore
Perks 1:Marathon/Pro
Perks 2:Sleight Of Hand/Pro
Perks 3:Lightweight/Pro

**Since this class is so "fast", it shines in maps like Firing Range + NukeTown. For those who don't have the map pack like me.**

The following 3 users groaned at Silent-Violent for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, Rip The Jacker, WiKKiD
06-20-2011, 10:25 AM #2
riotmost
The Bad Guy
Originally posted by Violent View Post
Hay guys try this for any game mode, this class is especially good in Hardcore Capture the Flag.

Primary: AK74U w/Rapid Fire
Secondary: Python w/Speed Loader
Lethal: Tomahawk
Special: FlashBang
Equipment:Claymore
Perks 1:Marathon/Pro
Perks 2:Sleight Of Hand/Pro
Perks 3:Lightweight/Pro

**Since this class is so "fast", it shines in maps like Firing Range + NukeTown. For those who don't have the map pack like me.**

Ive totaly stopped using the ak74u ,its nothing more than a noob weapon :carling:

it takes no skill using it :p Yes
06-20-2011, 10:30 AM #3
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
its the the 2nd most used weapon then the Famas
06-20-2011, 01:05 PM #4
try something new is all I have to say. I really get tired of damn near everyone using the same weapon.
06-20-2011, 01:06 PM #5
oORayOo
.:;ρѕ3 ƒтω;:.
Try making a class with MAC11 or something.
06-20-2011, 02:00 PM #6
Snypar
Bounty hunter
don't use SoH, use steady aim and just hold the r1 button like a beast.
06-20-2011, 02:08 PM #7
i like my hs10 for close quarters and the ki replaced the ak74u in all but one of my classes.
06-20-2011, 05:52 PM #8
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
Originally posted by riotmost View Post
Ive totaly stopped using the ak74u ,its nothing more than a noob weapon :carling:

it takes no skill using it :p Yes

Bro i don't care what you call me or the class because every game i use i have a k/d of like 5.0+... but thanks for the opinion
06-20-2011, 05:55 PM #9
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
May Be The Best Class For You, Famas Is Much Better Than Ak74u!! Winky WinkyWinky Winky
06-20-2011, 06:00 PM #10
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
Originally posted by kaito View Post
Try making a class with MAC11 or something.

Hahaahh i was just trying to make one with that and here i what i came up with for the primary and perks only...

Primary: Mac11 w/Grip + Rapid Fire
Secondary: Python w/ Speed Loader (havent tested it, but thats normally what i use)
Perk 1: Marathon Pro
Perk 2: Warlord Pro
Perk 3: Lightweight Pro

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dockaa
May Be The Best Class For You, Famas Is Much Better Than Ak74u!! Winky WinkyWinky Winky

Of course the Famas is way better ill post my setup later today... but i was trying to use an SMG because i was playing a game in which i was running the flag and i wanted to be light as possible

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Zefyros3k View Post
i like my hs10 for close quarters and the ki replaced the ak74u in all but one of my classes.

Wait do you mean "ki" as in kiparis because my friend uses that gun and don't get me wrong, but it seems to me that this gun doesn't have substantial damage. Maybe for hardcore

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Snypar View Post
don't use SoH, use steady aim and just hold the r1 button like a beast.

i doo hahaha just not for this class i use steady aim for my famas and galil classes so im double the beast hahhahah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo