06-21-2011, 06:43 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
When this kid joined my party and I looked at his combat record, all I could do is LOL. I mean, c'mon now! :lol:

I am just laughing making this thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ready for his Kill/Death stats? :wtf:

He's banned from the leaderboards, and his PSN is xBrutality

He might be on NGU, even. not sure.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 06-21-2011 at 06:52 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Capture, EZ., Glittery Penis Skittle, lbalancel, Leviathan, MCPADDINGTON, NeglectFate, odan360, Pimp, Press ►, PussayPatrol, Rip The Jacker, SkaterCookie, vTiger., XHaveNOFearX
06-27-2011, 12:18 AM #56
Dank
Not Former Staff
boosting all that time man holy shit.... That would kill me.
07-03-2011, 04:03 PM #57
Kylee.
Banned
hes legit bro :carling:
07-03-2011, 11:07 PM #58
plasma_lemon
Climbing up the ladder
Spawnkiller. Noob.
07-04-2011, 04:05 AM #59
iSoldier
Gym leader
I saw worse. Can't remember his name, but he had over 10,000 kills with 0 deaths, lol.
07-04-2011, 07:01 AM #60
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Lololololololololololol
07-04-2011, 07:15 AM #61
Originally posted by DiJi View Post
When this kid joined my party and I looked at his combat record, all I could do is LOL. I mean, c'mon now! :lol:

I am just laughing making this thread.

Ready for his Kill/Death stats? :wtf:

He's banned from the leaderboards, and his PSN is xBrutality

He might be on NGU, even. not sure.

he got banned because "someone" (not naming who) sent about 5 messages to his entire friends list telling them to report xBrutallity so his 2nd ps3 will be #1

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by mattk3650 View Post
What kind of boosting method could he have done? I'm definitely doing this. If it works, there will actually be a reason for me to start playing Black Ops again!

Team tactical demolition
4 people with 2 controls
2 people with their 2nd controls = 4 per team
2 go into a lobby and invite the other 2 people and hopefully you will all get in and pick demo
put tactical insertion on your 2nd controller
go to the bomb , plant and defuse
and bring your (2) to the bomb and put insertion down
then you keep planting/defusing and killing the other teams player (2)
you can get about 200 kills a game (20minutes) but dont go over 8500 score in one match otherwise it wont count towards your combat record or level

and i know this because i boosted and got banned and reset back to level 1 0 prestige lol
07-04-2011, 07:15 AM #62
sunce99
League Champion
2 days played & like that O.o man he is boosting xD or done it in photoshop or something, Are you that bored man?
07-04-2011, 07:23 AM #63
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by xKLuTch View Post
lolololol cuz this guy is a sad booster funny thing is DiJital godz is also a booster

I am no booster, what drugs are you on? that 979 game was not boosting :derp: How could it have been boosting when it didn't count towards my combat record? Eek

Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
he got banned because "someone" (not naming who) sent about 5 messages to his entire friends list telling them to report xBrutallity so his 2nd ps3 will be #1

Team tactical demolition
4 people with 2 controls
2 people with their 2nd controls = 4 per team
2 go into a lobby and invite the other 2 people and hopefully you will all get in and pick demo
put tactical insertion on your 2nd controller
go to the bomb , plant and defuse
and bring your (2) to the bomb and put insertion down
then you keep planting/defusing and killing the other teams player (2)
you can get about 200 kills a game (20minutes) but dont go over 8500 score in one match otherwise it wont count towards your combat record or level

and i know this because i boosted and got banned and reset back to level 1 0 prestige lol

He's not banned, he joins my parties all the time.

Also, 299 kills per game is what you should be getting, no more than that or the game won't count. and It's not 8500 XP. 299 kills gives you like 15,000 XP. You just can't go over around 10,000 XP while your level 29-37 because that is when you're completing alot of challenges.
07-04-2011, 07:23 AM #64
Nova9555
Little One
Originally posted by DiJi View Post
xBrutality

I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at this shit, I mean damn! Boost master flash :dumb:

He just made a new account. iBrutality , he is level 17 0 prestige, top of the all time Demolition leaderboard.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo