06-24-2011, 09:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

- Click Lan
- Create A Class

- Choose The Perk You Want
- Press Square To Enable

- Hover Over Create A Class
- Press Triangle And Find A Friend In A Game ( Must Be In A Game, Not A Lobby )
- Press Square Than X ( Fast )

- It Takes You Back To Lan
- Go To Create A Class
- Enable The Perk You Chose To Be Pro By Hitting Square
- Hover Over Buy and Equip
- Have A Friend Invite You
- Hit Join and Tap X ( Fast )
[/COLOR]
By Doing Theses Steps You Should Get A Pro Perk, You Do Need To Pay. If You Change Your Class The Perk Will Be Gone, Thanks For Reading!

The following 8 users say thank you to Plutonium for this useful post:

Black-Ops-, Diezel, Matheus41, mutinydifiants, SieRoX, SuperGamecube64, Swade, Vegetᶏ

The following 3 users groaned at Plutonium for this awful post:

HolynoodleZ, SU44K8, tooskilled2k11
07-02-2011, 02:09 AM #56
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
someone plz find a way for xbox?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

willing to payt 3 mill vbux for a xbox method
07-02-2011, 04:14 AM #57
Muffins
Do a barrel roll!
i dont like the fact that u cant change it but oh well
07-02-2011, 06:28 AM #58
chinchanpu
Little One
i cant do it i always fail dunno why when joining a friend always it says full server or join the game sometimes i stay on lan when im gonna buy it it doesnt appear on the online classes it is patched? PS3!
07-02-2011, 05:54 PM #59
Originally posted by chinchanpu View Post
i cant do it i always fail dunno why when joining a friend always it says full server or join the game sometimes i stay on lan when im gonna buy it it doesnt appear on the online classes it is patched? PS3!

I just did this yesterday and its not patched, if you can't get it working you must be messing up on a step because he explained it pretty good and one the first try per perk it works.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by DiJi View Post
What if i've already bought the perk previously? Is there any way, you think? There is no "buy and equip" option. :(

What I do when this happens is I keep the unpro perk on a different class and buy another pro perk and bam magically it becomes pro again.
07-02-2011, 08:36 PM #60
HeadHunterM7
You Spin Me Right Round
i think they patched it, you cannot press triangle to see your friends when you are creating a class in LAN
07-02-2011, 11:51 PM #61
Go to Lan Party>Create Match>Press triangle then join a friend in a game>Press circle 4 times fast so u won't get in the game then you should be in lan party still (if your not then you have to redo those steps.) Click create class,go to custom class 1, hover over the pro perk you want. (You need 3000 cod points or more) press square, then press square again, then hover over buy and equip(dont click it). Tell a friend to invite you. Go to your inbox accept invite n press x really fast!! I never gave a tut b4 but i do this n it works easy i hope i explained it good 4 u.

The following user thanked sergio1251 for this useful post:

Murt

The following user groaned sergio1251 for this awful post:

Plutonium
07-04-2011, 04:56 AM #62
i wanna remove that last post but idk how :(. Close your eye don't LOOK AT IT!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The following user groaned sergio1251 for this awful post:

Plutonium
07-04-2011, 07:00 AM #63
sunce99
League Champion
works ty Happy !
07-05-2011, 04:59 AM #64
266H
Are you high?
HAHA just prestige today again and got 12k XP and now have 3 pro perks at level 6 again!!! LOL I love this glitch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo