06-27-2011, 07:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This works 100% i was gunna post these but i was too busy and no i did not steal this 4rm the tech game because my friends have posted this on ttg i found this when i was de ranking people on black ops with the combat training glitch i tried to derank a 15th lv50 to 15th lv 1 but instead he ended up 16th lv1 sry if there is no proof wen i did the glitch i was uploading a video so i couldnt record i swear this works 100%

Note: must be 15th lv 50 on online and lv50 any prestige on combat training and must be in a party with a friend

sry plz dont flame if posted already but this does work

Lets get started

1.Go to playercard then hit leaderboards(not prestige leaderboards)
2.click snd then hit Y
3.have a person switch to combat training
4.Then go to party and click any friend then view cod playercard
5.now slowly keep pressing B until your on your own playercard
6.now hit prestige mode and keep pressing A until u see enter prestige (dont click on it yet)
7. tell your friend to switch to playermatch then enter prestige
8. Wala!! 16th prestige Lv1 n u do lose all pro perks and gold guns

all credits go to me

The following user thanked Cold-blooded_AC for this useful post:

ReK

The following 6 users groaned at Cold-blooded_AC for this awful post:

Cole MacGrath, Critical Strike, david23, Fikki, THUR_, XHaveNOFearX
06-27-2011, 02:34 PM #11
PressXForSex
Big Sister
Video proof without being banned please
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM #12
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by AC View Post
i knew some1 might say dat but i tried to reset sum1 but it just made them 16th lv1

Hell yea I am going to say that.. Especially with the chance of being reset.. If it were a regular boostimg glitch, I would have tested it and would of had ur answer by now.. But with this glitch, video proof is recommened.. How do we know that u are not trying to get us reset.. U already said u found this trying to reset people???
06-27-2011, 04:44 PM #13
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
First you did not find this quit trying to take credit for someone elses glitch. Also Fikki is the one that came up with the theory and then someone tried it and it worked also search before you post dumbass.
Originally posted by AC View Post
This works 100% i was gunna post these but i was too busy and no i did not steal this 4rm the tech game because my friends have posted this on ttg i found this when i was de ranking people on black ops with the combat training glitch i tried to derank a 15th lv50 to 15th lv 1 but instead he ended up 16th lv1 sry if there is no proof wen i did the glitch i was uploading a video so i couldnt record i swear this works 100%

Note: must be 15th lv 50 on online and lv50 any prestige on combat training and must be in a party with a friend

sry plz dont flame if posted already but this does work

Lets get started

1.Go to playercard then hit leaderboards(not prestige leaderboards)
2.click snd then hit Y
3.have a person switch to combat training
4.Then go to party and click any friend then view cod playercard
5.now slowly keep pressing B until your on your own playercard
6.now hit prestige mode and keep pressing A until u see enter prestige (dont click on it yet)
7. tell your friend to switch to playermatch then enter prestige
8. Wala!! 16th prestige Lv1 n u do lose all pro perks and gold guns

all credits go to me
06-27-2011, 05:29 PM #14
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Innocent untill proven guilty. Stop the BS flaming untill you are 100% sure that he copied Fikki. You guys are so immature with your 10 year old ass kissing logic. Don't get people down when they are trying to help when you don't have the required proof to confirm that he copied it.
Last edited by ReK ; 06-27-2011 at 05:33 PM.
06-27-2011, 06:20 PM #15
Jayme
Do a barrel roll!
I tryed it and it worked
06-27-2011, 06:58 PM #16
Credit doesn't go to you. But I can confirm that this works without ban, people on my friends list have done it. Although 16th prestige looks stupid.
06-27-2011, 08:00 PM #17
all credits go to some one else cuz this is old news buddy Winky Winky
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM #18
really i didnt copy this from fiki HE SAYD IT WAS A THEORY SO STFU and i didnt even see his post i barely got on nextgenupdate when i first posted this. i dont get on this website that much

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by xsTyLeZzx
Innocent untill proven guilty. Stop the BS flaming untill you are 100% sure that he copied Fikki. You guys are so immature with your 10 year old ass kissing logic. Don't get people down when they are trying to help when you don't have the required proof to confirm that he copied it.

thank you finally some1 understands
06-27-2011, 09:28 PM #19
PotZombie
Do a barrel roll!
why would you wanna be 16th anyway?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo