Post: 'Enemy spotted!' / 'Placing claymore!' / 'Reloading!' - SHUT UP DUDE
07-05-2011, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems Treyarch is trying to counter all the camping that's been going on lately, which is a good initiative imo. However, their methods are not so cool... Have you guys noticed that your character shouts more phrases than before? Not cool when you're flanking with a silenced gun... 'Reloading', 'Changing mag', 'Enemy spotted', 'Placing claymore', 'Throwing frag', 'Popping smoke' and so on.

I know, he already yelled a lot of those things, but lately it seems that it has been increased to almost every action you do. Especially when you're isolated from your team, which is good if the reason is that you're camping, but bad if the reason is that you're rushing and flanking. Kinda annoying, because all that shouting is also heard by the enemy, as you all know.
07-05-2011, 01:41 AM #2
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by zIoN
It seems Treyarch is trying to counter all the camping that's been going on lately, which is a good initiative imo. However, their methods are not so cool... Have you guys noticed that your character shouts more phrases than before? Not cool when you're flanking with a silenced gun... 'Reloading', 'Changing mag', 'Enemy spotted', 'Placing claymore', 'Throwing frag', 'Popping smoke' and so on.

I know, he already yelled a lot of those things, but lately it seems that it has been increased to almost every action you do. Especially when you're isolated from your team, which is good if the reason is that you're camping, but bad if the reason is that you're rushing and flanking. Kinda annoying, because all that shouting is also heard by the enemy, as you all know.

The part you fail to acknowledge is the fact that the enemy team does not hear these chants. Only each individual player does. Not even your team mates hear the phrases your player spews. This has been the observation of me and a few of my friends.

The following 2 users say thank you to The Open Minded for this useful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Pichu
07-05-2011, 01:49 AM #3
Originally posted by The
The part you fail to acknowledge is the fact that the enemy team does not hear these chants. Only each individual player does. Not even your team mates hear the phrases your player spews. This has been the observation of me and a few of my friends.

You Sure Cuz When Ever Im Rushing I Hear The Enemy "Planting Claymore," or "Tossing Stun".
Then when the enemy isn't one of the English speaking they stay stuff you can't understand so your at a disadvantage too.
07-05-2011, 02:15 AM #4
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
Originally posted by zIoN
It seems Treyarch is trying to counter all the camping that's been going on lately, which is a good initiative imo. However, their methods are not so cool... Have you guys noticed that your character shouts more phrases than before? Not cool when you're flanking with a silenced gun... 'Reloading', 'Changing mag', 'Enemy spotted', 'Placing claymore', 'Throwing frag', 'Popping smoke' and so on.

use ninja pro Winky Winky
07-05-2011, 05:13 AM #5
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
This pisses me off when I play in private matches and want to trick people with claymores. I usually turn my mic off and hope they don't hear it. It's so lame when they hear it they just throw a nade :mad:
07-05-2011, 08:46 AM #6
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
The enemies DO hear it. I know, it sucks. I can imagine a ninja in reality going behind an enemy & saying "enemy spotted!" like wtf just stfu you're killing you "sTeALTh"..

The following user thanked Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

Reay
07-05-2011, 06:59 PM #7
Arun1910
Bounty hunter
Yup, enemies hear it, was doing a private free for all against my mate, placed a claymore and i heard through his mic "PLACING CLAYMORE" and then i was like "das gae mayn :\"
07-05-2011, 07:01 PM #8
Originally posted by The

ok m8 .
07-05-2011, 07:43 PM #9
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by The

I can hear them.
07-05-2011, 08:38 PM #10
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Arun1910 View Post
Yup, enemies hear it, was doing a private free for all against my mate, placed a claymore and i heard through his mic "PLACING CLAYMORE" and then i was like "das gae mayn :\"

you fail

free for all is every man for himself so no teams your bound to hear it then as its 12 people playing against each other

domination and other game modes that use teams dont hear enemy team chants

and i will say this

I HAVE NEVER KILLED THE ENEMY PURELY ON HEARING HIM SAY PLACING CLAYMORE ETC

chants are for your team only

u hear reloading cover me thats a cue to stay near your team mate and cover him why he reloads (some people do some dont)

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
I can hear them.

how do u not know that it is your team mates character saying it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo