07-05-2011, 12:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK hi guys i have finally posted something on NGU, and got my lazy ass of this game due to a scammer scamming innocent people saying he is my friend and is taking payments on my behalf for boosting. He is charging people stupid amounts of money just 2 boost and is asking them to have the right equipment i.e 2 controllers, 2 black ops etc.( retarded ) But like everything nothing last forever and has now been caught out.

The second thing i am going to say is to all the people out there is why would you pay someone who is not actually the person i.e this kid was saying he was handling payments for us, so to you people who paid vxlonewolfvx/Tyler Meyers/xxMufuqun__Beastxx.

(you have been scammed the spawnkill games he is showing you for proof are the 2 games he got for paying)

My good friend has posted a video on You tube for more info on this kid:

If you have paid this scammer im very sorry for his actions as i do not scam anyone for boosting and am happy to boost with anyone.

Ok so to the point New World Order only requires you to have:
1) Black ops which you will already have.
2) 1 ps3 controller which you already have.

if you do not have the top two you clearly have a xbox ( which i also have but do not boost due to live payments)

at the bottom is a picture of my setup to show i am not lying about setup to some of my friends on psn and all you guy n girls reading.

Thank you

The following 3 users groaned at HoOkD for this awful post:

alan-123, Bad Luck Brian, Jaytech
07-05-2011, 01:27 PM #2
LightModz
League Champion
why is this in the ps3 hacking section? please please read the fourm rules before you start acually posting.
07-05-2011, 01:27 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
If u got scammed, go too this section. You must login or register to view this content.

You Must Have Proof Soo They Can Infract him
Last edited by Joel ; 07-05-2011 at 01:42 PM.
07-05-2011, 01:36 PM #4
what kind of proof are you asking for go to the video it shows he has stolen the account i can get of his customers showing a printscreen of a payment sent to him, what would be the best proof to post. and thank you for the link !
07-05-2011, 01:38 PM #5
alan-123
Little One
gtfo mate this is only for Playtation 3 Hacks & Exploits. BTW i reported you on PS3, do You remember? xDD
07-05-2011, 01:39 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by HoOkD View Post
what kind of proof are you asking for go to the video it shows he has stolen the account i can get of his customers showing a printscreen of a payment sent to him, what would be the best proof to post. and thank you for the link !

u got video proof. u can take pictures (Screen Snap) (Optional). Liek Show a pic of ur account that got stolen.
Last edited by Joel ; 07-05-2011 at 01:42 PM.
07-05-2011, 01:48 PM #7
it not my account that got stolen my account is fine lol.
he is pretending he is handling payments for us and is saying he is one of my good freinds but yet i barely know the kid.

he has stolen the vxlonewolfvx on ngu!!

He is scamming people because he is saying he will get them into my lobby and is taking paypal payments from them.! so he is making very good money as i get alot of messages from people to boost yet dont have time to take money of them as i have a waiting list.
07-05-2011, 01:50 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by HoOkD View Post
OK hi guys i have finally posted something on NGU, and got my lazy ass of this game due to a scammer scamming innocent people saying he is my friend and is taking payments on my behalf for boosting. He is charging people stupid amounts of money just 2 boost and is asking them to have the right equipment i.e 2 controllers, 2 black ops etc.( retarded ) But like everything nothing last forever and has now been caught out.

The second thing i am going to say is to all the people out there is why would you pay someone who is not actually the person i.e this kid was saying he was handling payments for us, so to you people who paid vxlonewolfvx/Tyler Meyers/xxMufuqun__Beastxx.

(you have been scammed the spawnkill games he is showing you for proof are the 2 games he got for paying)

My good friend has posted a video on You tube for more info on this kid:

If you have paid this scammer im very sorry for his actions as i do not scam anyone for boosting and am happy to boost with anyone.

Ok so to the point New World Order only requires you to have:
1) Black ops which you will already have.
2) 1 ps3 controller which you already have.

if you do not have the top two you clearly have a xbox ( which i also have but do not boost due to live payments)

at the bottom is a picture of my setup to show i am not lying about setup to some of my friends on psn and all you guy n girls reading.

Thank you

White PS3 and Controller is nice. You do it yourself?
07-05-2011, 02:06 PM #9
no i it came brand new in box from japan. Smile
07-06-2011, 03:04 PM #10
alan 123 i dont really care if you reported to be honest ive been 48 hours 6x plus so am use to it and have made other accounts for when i am banned. i have 2 14th prestiges accounts, 1 11 prestige accounts, and the rest are lvl 50 but with good k.d i.e 7597 kills 0 deaths Happy report as much as you want ,

id be happy if you ring them up and say to them i said hello and how u doin
( joey tribani line ) i get all the chicks with this line really does work!

Fabric on friday!!! cant wait !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo