07-17-2011, 05:04 AM #1
yourdude9
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: STILL WORKS ON 10/15/11 AFTER 1.13! THIS ONLY WORKS FOR PS3. You have to stop pressing O when the Server is full message shows, or else it will take you back to the main menu of multiplayer.

WARNING: DON'T CHANGE YOUR CLASSES ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THE GLITCH! OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO PRESTIGE TO RESET THE PRO PERKS BACK TO NORMAL SO YOU CAN HIGHLIGHT BUY AND EQUIP.

Please thank and nominate this thread if it helped you! Thanks.

Some people have been saying the Pro Perk Glitch is patched. IT IS NOT.

There are just some new requirements to make it work. I did this on 8/3/11.

Tutorial:

1. Go to LAN Party.

2. Click on Triangle, and join a friend that is IN a game, NOT a party. Rapidly press O while it is joining.

3. If you did it right, it should say Server is full, and it will take you back to LAN Party.

4. Go to Create A Class In LAN Party, go to whatever class you want.

5. Toggle the pro perk that you want, and highlight Buy and Equip.

6. Have a friend invite you to a Multiplayer PARTY. Go to the XMB, go to your Received Box, and join the party from there.

7. Rapidly Tap X! Enjoy your pro perk!

Requirements:

1. The game that you are joining has to BE FULL. For example, if you are joining a demolition game, both teams need to have 6 people. If it isn't, then you will just join, and the glitch won't work.

2. The LAN class has to be the SAME as your online class. If it isn't, it won't work. For example, if you want Ghost Pro on Class 1, your LAN and Online class for Class 1 have to have the same primary, secondary, perk 1, perk 2, etc.

3. You will need to have the required amount of COD points for the pro perk.

4. Don't change your classes once you have done the glitch!

Video Tut:

Credits go to SieRox for the vid

Please thank and nominate this thread if it helped you! Thanks.
Last edited by yourdude9 ; 10-19-2011 at 10:35 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to yourdude9 for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO., 4G, almousawi, DinoFreak, Fuser's Hoe, Hamilbum, Jaw1312, Mr.Azoz, NappyKID, Paviano, RayJ_chugs, SieRoX, SoLDieRDaP, the_hack, ThePlasticBling, TryCatchMe, unggubrian, xxGON2FARRxx

The following user groaned yourdude9 for this awful post:

SU44K8
07-17-2011, 05:15 AM #2
sami.dean
Save Point
nice post, i thought this was patched

this actually worked
07-17-2011, 06:21 AM #3
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
What if I already bought the perk? So I don't have a "buy and equip" option? :confused:
07-17-2011, 06:22 AM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Yeah Still Working, I Have All Pro Perks In my Classes And Im Level 17 :lol::lol:
07-17-2011, 07:40 AM #5
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by yourdude9 View Post
Some people have been saying the Pro Perk Glitch is patched. IT IS NOT.

There are just some new requirements to make it work. I did this on 7/16/11.

Tutorial:

1. Go to LAN Party.

2. Click on Triangle, and join a friend that is IN a game, NOT a party. Rapidly press O while it is joining.

3. If you did it right, it should say Server is full, and it will take you back to LAN Party.

4. Go to Create A Class In LAN Party, go to whatever class you want.

5. Toggle the pro perk that you want, and highlight Buy and Equip.

6. Have a friend invite you to a Multiplayer PARTY. Go to the XMB, go to your Received Box, and join the party from there.

7. Rapidly Tap X! Enjoy your pro perk!

Requirements:

1. The game that you are joining has to BE FULL. For example, if you are joining a demolition game, both teams need to have 6 people. If it isn't, then you will just join, and the glitch won't work.

2. The LAN class has to be the SAME as your online class. If it isn't, it won't work. For example, if you want Ghost Pro on Class 1, your LAN and Online class for Class 1 have to have the same primary, secondary, perk 1, perk 2, etc.

3. You will need to have the required amount of COD points for the pro perk and the perk if you didn't purchase it already.

4. You can't change the perk once you have done the glitch. Otherwise, you have to do the glitch again.

Hope this helped!

Already posted multiple times, search before posting.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

DUB 2.0
07-17-2011, 08:53 AM #6
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
i do this every time i prestige :lol:
07-17-2011, 10:40 AM #7
WorldsElite
ESTABLISHED IN 2006
i must try this dose it still work
07-17-2011, 11:05 AM #8
Mr.Azoz