07-19-2011, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No disrespect here folks, but i'm kind of angry in a sense. I've been rummaging through countless youtube videos and threads of the well know, infamous "Pro Perk Glitch". Came to the obvious conclusion that NONE of the Pro Perk Glitches are actively working as of 7/19/11 at 2:25AM. Why might you ask? Heres why.

1. In the PS3 LAN Party Create A Class, you CANNOT purchase Perks or any other multiplayer item. Obvious statement.

2. After following the glitches instructions to back out of a joining session, it redirects you to the main multiplayer menu, NOT the Lan Party Menu (like the glitch is supposed to do).

I don't mean to be trolling on anyone here. I'm NOT saying the glitch did not work earlier in the week when it was posted.

I am simply trying to clarify the fact that if you are a new comer to the glitch and want to do it, looks like you will need to find your own way. Because none of the Pro Perk* glitches (from my understanding and operation) do not work.

If you would like to prove me wrong, feel free. I am open to criticism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, i've read many of your replies. Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to go try it now. again.... If you know any of the COD points glitches or Gold camo glitch, that is undetectable by treyarch. Let me know !
Last edited by hidd3nskill ; 07-19-2011 at 05:39 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at hidd3nskill for this awful post:

A1, Mr.Azoz, pop33
07-19-2011, 07:15 AM #2
omgyourmom
Do a barrel roll!
When you join someone, you have to be lucky that they are in a FULL game. Like a match with 12/12 people or 18/18 in ground war. If it is done correctly it will take you back to the lan party and give you an error message. Then when you try to buy a perk and you tap square twice it will give you an option to buy it.
07-19-2011, 07:44 AM #3
Originally posted by hidd3nskill View Post
No disrespect here folks, but i'm kind of angry in a sense. I've been rummaging through countless youtube videos and threads of the well know, infamous "Pro Perk Glitch". Came to the obvious conclusion that NONE of the Pro Perk Glitches are actively working as of 7/19/11 at 2:25AM. Why might you ask? Heres why.

1. In the PS3 LAN Party Create A Class, you CANNOT purchase Perks or any other multiplayer item. Obvious statement.

2. After following the glitches instructions to back out of a joining session, it redirects you to the main multiplayer menu, NOT the Lan Party Menu (like the glitch is supposed to do).

I don't mean to be trolling on anyone here. I'm NOT saying the glitch did not work earlier in the week when it was posted.

I am simply trying to clarify the fact that if you are a new comer to the glitch and want to do it, looks like you will need to find your own way. Because none of the Pro Perk* glitches (from my understanding and operation) do not work.

If you would like to prove me wrong, feel free. I am open to criticism.

Your definelty wrong, i did a perk glitch just today
1. Go to lan, create game
2. Join friends session, hit O rapidly after hitting Square
3. Screen should turn black if game was full and bring you back to lan
4. Go to crate a class, pick what purk you want and hit Square twice on it, hover over buy and equip
5. Have a friend invite you, go to accept it from XMB, after hitting join
rapidy hit X
6. Perk is now pro

Also, if you change that perk on that class, it will delete, so copy the class
Last edited by joker_789 ; 07-19-2011 at 07:48 AM.

The following user thanked joker_789 for this useful post:

black123456789
07-19-2011, 07:53 AM #4
yeah what joker said is true, it still does work ( not sure if its that way still, lol) but there is for sure a way out there that does work
07-19-2011, 08:19 AM #5
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
I can tell you right now it still works and might never be patched due to the bad porting of ps3 Happy
07-19-2011, 09:36 AM #6
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
They have patched the previous one where u had to buy the perk first then accept THE invite And press x on THE perk.. But now when u accept an invite it closes the window^^

And i guess they can patch this 1 aswell because they Only gotta patch That when u join session all buttons are disabled or something, otherwise u still can use lag switch..

Also u can Only do it once Every prestige, so dont forget to copy class
07-19-2011, 09:49 AM #7
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Originally posted by maffia View Post
They have patched the previous one where u had to buy the perk first then accept THE invite And press x on THE perk.. But now when u accept an invite it closes the window^^

And i guess they can patch this 1 aswell because they Only gotta patch That when u join session all buttons are disabled or something, otherwise u still can use lag switch..

Also u can Only do it once Every prestige, so dont forget to copy class

Ohh it only works once a prestige?
That's why I couldn't get it working again! Thanks Smile
07-19-2011, 08:03 PM #8
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
Works fine 4 me, I play on ps3, are u on xbox maybe? just ask a friend to enter on a full lobby so you get the error when you are on lan party - create a match.
07-19-2011, 08:06 PM #9
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Glitch Still Working, I Prestiged Few Mins Ago And I Did My 3 Favorite Perks Pro Winky Winky
07-20-2011, 02:23 AM #10
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by TryCatchMe View Post
Ohh it only works once a prestige?
That's why I couldn't get it working again! Thanks Smile

No you can do it multiple times. I've done it every week and im level 42 no prestige...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo