07-26-2011, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

Here is the video to the glitch public match ctf

1] set up a class w/ lightweight & a tactical insertion.
2] goto the spot on the map where b2/b3 meet on the radar grid.
3] get on the railing and dive and far as you can toward where the lines intersect on the radar grid.
4] about one 1-2 seconds after you dive, press start then triangle to bring up your friends list.

if u did it right you'll be floating, exit the menu and just head towards the map.
you have to bring yourself higher by looking at the sun or else you'll suicide.
the first person view is covered but everyone else can see you swim.
the screen is usually blue if you're low on the map and yellow if you higher on the map.

Credit to SieRoX for making the video Happy

This video has been released on RSPproductionz's channle today so it might get patched really soon.
Last edited by WiKKiD ; 07-30-2011 at 02:06 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to WiKKiD for this useful post:

AJ, alchybear, AMNE, atifI0, Bomb789, BurnoutBoz, DinoFreak, dubeyduck, hydro_122499, james6213, luckmager1, MagesticTiger, Mariodude007, Matheus41, Mr. Star, mutinydifiants, NZWarrior, RayJ_chugs, riotmost, Sandyballz, SieRoX, Solid Snake, TheBurntCeltic, ThyagoPS3, TryCatchMe, UnknownKiller, xPottsy, xzxero, yourdude9

The following user groaned WiKKiD for this awful post:

Anthony
08-09-2011, 05:30 AM #92
zDeadmau5-_
I am error
I tried it 120 times and it didnt work ..

So, or i'm missing a step, or i have a very bad luck ...
08-09-2011, 07:46 AM #93
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
For anyone wondering, it's not patched. I literally just did it, and then hosted and showed my friend. He did it not even 5 minutes ago. It can be really hard. He was saying that I was lying and all that about how to do it because he was having a hard time lol, but he eventually did hit it. You just gotta find the timing right. If you're finding that you can't do it, try to do more to make yourself lag. You HAVE to lag a bit for it to work. If you aren't even freezing in mid air, then you aren't lagging enough.

It takes practice, but you'll hit it eventually. Just make sure someone else is host.
08-09-2011, 06:08 PM #94
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

Here is the video to the glitch public match ctf

1] set up a class w/ lightweight & a tactical insertion.
2] goto the spot on the map where b2/b3 meet on the radar grid.
3] get on the railing and dive and far as you can toward where the lines intersect on the radar grid.
4] about one 1-2 seconds after you dive, press start then triangle to bring up your friends list.

if u did it right you'll be floating, exit the menu and just head towards the map.
you have to bring yourself higher by looking at the sun or else you'll suicide.
the first person view is covered but everyone else can see you swim.
the screen is usually blue if you're low on the map and yellow if you higher on the map.

Credit to SieRoX for making the video Happy

This video has been released on RSPproductionz's channle today so it might get patched really soon.

lool harry potter magic
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM #95
ivalice
Bounty hunter
So funny. but you can't shoot?
08-13-2011, 10:01 AM #96
haven't seen this looks pretty new
08-14-2011, 08:21 AM #97
tankers20
Bounty hunter
so if your in the glitch you wont be ale to see the map, correct?
08-14-2011, 02:37 PM #98
Como's Hoe #1
Do a barrel roll!
LOL this just looks like hes swimming ? :P
08-14-2011, 03:22 PM #99
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
This is such a sik ****ing glitch, hahahah

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

SieRoX
08-14-2011, 05:11 PM #100
TriceratopKO