07-29-2011, 10:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I was going to set up a lil shop with xRosko- but it seems that there is a dumb rule that you have to have a certain amount of posts or something like that so whatever. First off i just wanna say NO I am not the one who found this but i was looking threw all the tutorials and i couldnt find one that would actually work so i figured i would post the real way to do this.

1. Go to splitscreen and make it SnD on any map
2. Back out to Local and hover over splitscreen
3. Click triangle and load up ur friends
4. Find a friend that is in an open party but has a strict nat type
5. Click on his name and hover over join session in progress
6. Then rapidly click x on both your controllers
7. The game should start loading and it SHOULD say SnD on Nuketown
8. When the game starts up it will show your online classes
9. When you pick a class it wont be your online but it will be the default class
10. For the first round you run over with your first controller and kill ur 2nd
11. Then the 2nd round will start you shouldnt have a gun in your hand
12. Now run over with your 2nd controller and knife your 1st controller
13. After u have done that you send a msg to the party host telling him to kick you
14. Once he kicks you all u have to do is sign out. DO NOT LEAVE game. Just sign out then sign back in
15. You are now done and it should reset your timed played,deaths,killstreak, and once in awhile it resets your winstreak.

Also dont forget to check out my boy xRosko- youtube channel @ youtube/itsRosko plus subscribe to him

Credit goes to GCZ and DaBesT-Problem on finding this out
Last edited by gola ; 07-29-2011 at 12:17 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to DuHLuSioNaL- for this useful post:

266H, A Goony Goblin, B Loner, bnader, FaiL-Scale, tac-Dehle, thugnificint, tooskilled2k11

The following 9 users groaned at DuHLuSioNaL- for this awful post:

bb_25, Cole MacGrath, david23, DinoFreak, Bichote, ninja12, Nummpty, SU44K8
08-01-2011, 10:44 PM #56
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
I scrolled through a few of these topics and was wondering if there is a possibillity to reset your killstreak ONLY.
I don't want my "Time Played" or my "Losses" or my "Deaths" reset, just my killstreak.

Anyone know how? Please quote me if you do Smile

Thx in advance
08-01-2011, 11:08 PM #57
ninja12
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SieRoX View Post
I scrolled through a few of these topics and was wondering if there is a possibillity to reset your killstreak ONLY.
I don't want my "Time Played" or my "Losses" or my "Deaths" reset, just my killstreak.

Anyone know how? Please quote me if you do Smile

Thx in advance

yes i have its the same method but use free for all kill ur second with ur first and and leave
Last edited by ninja12 ; 08-02-2011 at 09:11 AM.

The following user thanked ninja12 for this useful post:

SieRoX
08-01-2011, 11:09 PM #58
Below is little more detailed tutorial on this.

Prior to starting this glitch, make sure:

1. Go to split-screen and restore all the classes to default. To restore the class to default, you press select at the appropriate screen. It seems having custom classes in the split screen won't let you to do the glitch.

2. Have a friend and explain him to upload anything anywhere while he is hosting an open party for you so that his connection is laggy. Sometimes you don't need the person to do anything to his connection but if your friend has a super fast connection then that would be a problem in doing the glitch.Alternatively, you can ask him to use net tools or have a friend who is far away from your home. Strict Nat is not a requirement, but it's an asset to perform the glitch properly. Also I'd like to notify you that you may get kicked out from the game or you get an error saying that you were unable to join, if this happens everytime then you would need to find someone else to host for you.

3. Lastly, you need 2 controllers and a friend who is willing to host for you.

Tutorial:

1. Have a friend sitting in an open lobby for you. Join him to make sure you are getting connected to him and back out to MULTI-PLAYER Menu.
2. Go to split screen, and create a Search and Destroy match on Nuketown. Make sure it says press X to connect your second controller.
3. Back out and hover over split screen
4. Press triangle to bring up your friend list and go to the person's username who is hosting for you.Press square and quicky tap x rapidly on both the controllers
5. The game should now load as Search and Destroy on Nuketown.
6. Auto assign your team on both the controllers and select the first class preferably.
7. Kill your 2nd controller with your 1st controller in the first round
8. In the 2nd round, kill your 1st controller with your 2nd contoller
9. During the killcam of your 2nd round, send your friend a messaging asking him to kick you out from his party and have him explained before that he should reply when he' has kicked you. This way you know he kicked you out. Tell him to send you a message like , "Done" when he kicked you out from party.
10. Now with your first controller, press start and LEAVE game.
11. Press the PS button and do the sign out sign in
12. Play a public game to make sure that the stats are permanent.
Last edited by Havoc69 ; 08-03-2011 at 03:24 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Havoc69 for this useful post:

GIVEME-ALL, Jaw1312
08-01-2011, 11:16 PM #59
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
Originally posted by ninja12 View Post
yes i have its the same method but use free for kill ur second with ur first and and leave

Thx m8 ...

Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post

7. Kill your 2nd controller with your 1st controller in the first round (yes you are killing your first controller)
8. In the 2nd round, kill your 2nd controller with your 1st contoller

In step 8 you said to kill your 2nd controller with your 1st (in the second round of gameplay in S&Awesome face,DEM or CTF)
But if you do that you will reset your KILLS am I right?? In the 2nd round you want to kill your 1st controller with your 2nd to reset deaths etc ....
08-02-2011, 12:07 AM #60
Originally posted by SieRoX View Post
Thx m8 ...

In step 8 you said to kill your 2nd controller with your 1st (in the second round of gameplay in S&Awesome face,DEM or CTF)
But if you do that you will reset your KILLS am I right?? In the 2nd round you want to kill your 1st controller with your 2nd to reset deaths etc ....

nO it doesn't reset to your kills, because you died in 2nd round and the glitch happens in 2nd round...
08-02-2011, 12:42 AM #61
can someone add plz i want to do this really badly ooOBoRn2kilOoo
08-02-2011, 01:31 AM #62
kdjzj
Haxor!
i can confirm that i got banned 4 days later after i did this.
08-02-2011, 02:08 AM #63
xK-ayne
Bounty hunter
To be honest i know your bulls**tting otherwise the whole black ops glitches section would be full of people crying that they were banned.
08-02-2011, 02:33 AM #64
yourdude9
Are you high?
does this still work as of 8/1/11?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo