Post: -=ST6=- "Seals Team Six" -=Try-Hard, Team, Community, Friendly=-
09-06-2011, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Background
Hey guys, I've been around in a competative environment in Call of Duty for a long time. For the longest time I used to run with teams of friends for game-battles with no real strategy since Cod4, and realized I wanted something different. After trying out plenty of clans, I came to realize there is no good community clans that take pride in their game, and how they play. As team captain of my small-time MLG team ST6, we went down to LA to try to compete in the Cod XP tournament. We had a blast, met many of the commentators, and greatly enjoyed the final game between Optic and Infinity, even though we didn't make it that far (seeing as we play PS3). On the long road back, I was talking with Taco, the co-founder and we bounced ideas off each other and decided it would be great to create a community clan, like Optic, just less elite.

What we do
This brings me to my point. We are looking for people that enjoy having a good time playing as a team, do not rage quit, and preferably have a solid KDR. We want to make this clan quite large, so we always have people that are willing to play, instead of these "dead friends" that never join your sessions, or people that are addicted to demolition spawn trapping. At core, we are an MLG clan though and do take pride in winning as much as we possible can, therefore we need people that only play objective, or have a solid role on our team. We will not accept anyone who does their own things like quickscoping or camping in a corner. We play mainly team based games, such as Domination, Search and Destroy, and Headquarters. We do play Demolition and Sabotage, but note, that we play to win. Now that that is out of the way let me list some of the perks and requirements of the clan.

Things to Note:
- Please have both a positive KDR and WL. We do not check these stats, but be assured, if you rage quite or die constantly, you are only helping the other team, and therefore cannot be a good member of our group.
- Pacific coast prefered if you wish to play with Taco and I, however we are not on all the times because of work schedules, but we tend to play daily.
- We do callouts. What that means, is we work as a team, call out positions of enemies we see, and are always communicating. If you look after your team, they will look after you.
- We want you guys to be active for the most part, but in the end its up to you. As long as you play every once in a while that's fine. A key part of this clan is just to mean other people that want to play hard and have fun.
- If we are going for wins, please do not quick-scope or knife only. That is fun and all, but there is a time and place for everything.
- If you join, you need to make a PSN with the ST6 tag in the format "ST6_onewordyoulikehere". ex. ST6_Generic, ST6_Combatant
- Be mature, we prefer 18+ but if you are 15-16 and act like you are 18, that is fine.

Sign-Up
PSN:
Your ST6 PSN:
KDR*:
Win/Loss Ratio:
Time Zone:
Must have a mic! Do you?:
Team role: (ie. Slayer, Objective, Flank, Rush, Defense, Support)

*Not required

Current members:
ST6_Generic
ST6_Taco
ST6_Combatant
ST6_Flyer
ST6_Alpha
ST6_DeLTa
ST6_Infinite
Final Note:
Camping is not allowed, however playing Tactical Defence is. If you enjoy playing Defensively, note yourself as a Defensive player so you can guard flags etc. :y:

If you are intent on joining, make an ST6 account and message me at ST6_Generic and well talk. Also spread the word about the clan, and lets get this clan to expand!
Last edited by GenericWhiteBoy ; 09-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
09-06-2011, 11:06 PM #2
PSN: rid3bikes420
Your ST6 PSN: ST6_Alpha
KDR*: 1.80
Win/Loss Ratio: 1.17
Time Zone: eastern
Must have a mic! Do you?: yessir
Team role: all? pretty much like to keep every role covered the best i can

obivously the st6 psn is only if you want me to join, pm if you want me to join i might not be on my ps3 tonight.
09-06-2011, 11:39 PM #3
Originally posted by rid3bikes420 View Post
PSN: rid3bikes420
Your ST6 PSN: ST6_Alpha
KDR*: 1.80
Win/Loss Ratio: 1.17
Time Zone: eastern
Must have a mic! Do you?: yessir
Team role: all? pretty much like to keep every role covered the best i can

obivously the st6 psn is only if you want me to join, pm if you want me to join i might not be on my ps3 tonight.

Hey rid3 you are added. This early into the clans lifespan, we are accepting all decent players that are interested until we have a large clan population. After we get about 20 members Ill look into tryouts for new applications. Add ST6_Generic.
09-08-2011, 12:28 AM #4
still looking for more people, its a load of fun.
09-08-2011, 07:33 PM #5
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
PSN:x-NCz_Best-
Your ST6 PSN:ST6_Infinite
KDR*:1.36 and its been moving up. I had another account that had 1.58 but, I forgot the password trying to gameshare.
Win/Loss Ratio:Lower than 1.0. Most likely because I have not been trying out for winning clans I have been a lone wolf for a long time.
Time Zone:Eastern Time.
Must have a mic! Do you?:Yes.
Team role: (ie. Slayer, Objective, Flank, Rush, Defense, Support) I could be a slayer and a rusher and defense. My kill streaks are Attack heli, Black bird, and dogs. I get attack heli and black bird often and dogs at least 2 or 3 a day or more it depends. I would like to stay in this clan as long as you guys exist lol.
09-09-2011, 06:40 PM #6
Make the account and add all the people listed. Hope to see you on!
09-09-2011, 09:33 PM #7
JNA_SNIPA
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by GenericWhiteBoy View Post
Background
Hey guys, I've been around in a competative environment in Call of Duty for a long time. For the longest time I used to run with teams of friends for game-battles with no real strategy since Cod4, and realized I wanted something different. After trying out plenty of clans, I came to realize there is no good community clans that take pride in their game, and how they play. As team captain of my small-time MLG team ST6, we went down to LA to try to compete in the Cod XP tournament. We had a blast, met many of the commentators, and greatly enjoyed the final game between Optic and Infinity, even though we didn't make it that far (seeing as we play PS3). On the long road back, I was talking with Taco, the co-founder and we bounced ideas off each other and decided it would be great to create a community clan, like Optic, just less elite.

What we do
This brings me to my point. We are looking for people that enjoy having a good time playing as a team, do not rage quit, and preferably have a solid KDR. We want to make this clan quite large, so we always have people that are willing to play, instead of these "dead friends" that never join your sessions, or people that are addicted to demolition spawn trapping. At core, we are an MLG clan though and do take pride in winning as much as we possible can, therefore we need people that only play objective, or have a solid role on our team. We will not accept anyone who does their own things like quickscoping or camping in a corner. We play mainly team based games, such as Domination, Search and Destroy, and Headquarters. We do play Demolition and Sabotage, but note, that we play to win. Now that that is out of the way let me list some of the perks and requirements of the clan.

Things to Note:
- Please have both a positive KDR and WL. We do not check these stats, but be assured, if you rage quite or die constantly, you are only helping the other team, and therefore cannot be a good member of our group.
- Pacific coast prefered if you wish to play with Taco and I, however we are not on all the times because of work schedules, but we tend to play daily.
- We do callouts. What that means, is we work as a team, call out positions of enemies we see, and are always communicating. If you look after your team, they will look after you.
- We want you guys to be active for the most part, but in the end its up to you. As long as you play every once in a while that's fine. A key part of this clan is just to mean other people that want to play hard and have fun.
- If we are going for wins, please do not quick-scope or knife only. That is fun and all, but there is a time and place for everything.
- If you join, you need to make a PSN with the ST6 tag in the format "ST6_onewordyoulikehere". ex. ST6_Generic, ST6_Combatant
- Be mature, we prefer 18+ but if you are 15-16 and act like you are 18, that is fine.

Sign-Up
PSN:
Your ST6 PSN:
KDR*:
Win/Loss Ratio:
Time Zone:

*Not required

Current members:
ST6_Generic
ST6_Taco
ST6_Combatant
ST6_Flyer
ST6_Alpha

Final Note:
Camping is not allowed, however playing Tactical Defence is. If you enjoy playing Defensively, note yourself as a Defensive player so you can guard flags etc. :y:

If you are intent on joining, make an ST6 account and message me at ST6_Generic and well talk. Also spread the word about the clan, and lets get this clan to expand!

PSN: MyNewbAccount
Your ST6 PSN: ST6_DeLTa
KDR*: 3.87
Win/Loss Ratio: Dont Really Know, i Go For Kills Most of The Time
Time Zone: Eastern
Must have a mic! Do you?: Yeah, I Have Turtle Beaches!
Team role: I Can be Pretty Much Anything, depending on the game mode :P
(ie. Slayer, Objective, Flank, Rush, Defense, Support)
09-09-2011, 10:16 PM #8
Add me as a friend
09-09-2011, 11:13 PM #9
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
Originally posted by GenericWhiteBoy View Post
Background

What we do

Things to Note:

Sign-Up
PSN:
Your ST6 PSN:
KDR*:
Win/Loss Ratio:
Time Zone:

*Not required

Current members:
ST6_Generic
ST6_Taco
ST6_Combatant
ST6_Flyer
ST6_Alpha

Final Note:

Alright im making the Acc. right now
09-10-2011, 01:03 AM #10
Ill be on when I get off work in a few minutes, just start leveling up to get your basic unlocks

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

on now if you wanted to talk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo