09-27-2011, 08:22 AM #1
xfear-Und3ad
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this has been posted many times but i decided to make a few quick steps which you guys will be able to follow to gain your perks pro without lag switching or strict NAT types.

FOLLOW THE STEPS AND ENJOY Smile
1. go to lan and highlight create class.
2. join a player in a online match ( NOT A LOBBY OR PARTY ), then rapidly press x
3. it should then say error or full lobby and it should take you to the lan menu.
4. go to the perk you want pro highlight it and press square to make it pro.
5. then click on it and highlight 'buy and equip'
6. press the PS button and join a invite from a friend who is in a PARTY, then rapidly press x
7. enjoy you should have the perk pro.
ANY QUESTIONS JUST LEAVE A POST
Guys this still works 27/9/11

NOTES
if you make a mistake dont worry becuase once you try it with another perk the first perk will also become pro.
also, make sure your online class is exactly the same as your lan class or the glitch does notwork.
you will need enough money to buy the perk and buy it pro aswell

F.A.Q
you cant buy perks pro in Lan Party?
the black ops system glitches making it possible to buy perks pro in lan party which will stick to your online classes

When i join a game do i press X or O?
DO it exactly as i have done it, keep pressing X until it shows create class, etc. sometimes it may not work because your not pressing X fast enough so it will redirect you to the multiplayer homepage.

What do i do if i bought the worng perk pro/ or it stuffed up?
when you try to get another perk pro the ones you tried to do will automaticly become pro

TO ALL THE FAGS AND BITCHES THAT WANA DISS SIMPLY SMD, YOU GOT A PROBLEM FIX IT, I'M JST SHARING THE WAY THAT I DO IT
Last edited by xfear-Und3ad ; 09-30-2011 at 06:35 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to xfear-Und3ad for this useful post:

Ac3z-iGoD, lbalancel, lovebros, Ps3DizPuTe, Steel Gaming

The following 4 users groaned at xfear-Und3ad for this awful post:

DinoFreak, Joel, Meeky, yourdude9
10-07-2011, 07:43 PM #29
odan360
Are you high?
requirement
Lots of money
follow tut carefully
PS3 only

if his method doesnt work then try this

1. create online class, use only 1-5 only!
2. go to Lan and create class 1-5,it must be exactly the same as the online class!
3. after create class in Lan go to create match (in Lan) and press (triangle)
4. find a friend who actually is playing a match
5. press (square) and then (circle) repeatedly until it say ERROR and it will bring u back to LAN
6. Now go to the class 1-5 and make the class PRO....its gonna make it pro but you have to buy it
7. DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!!
8. HOVER OVER (buy and Equip)
9. press the PS button and ask friend to invite into a lobby
10.once you got the invite (join) and press (X) repeatedly and the next thing you kno you have pro perks
10-07-2011, 08:34 PM #30
xX-SKAN-Xx
Do a barrel roll!
is this for ps3?
10-08-2011, 03:20 AM #31
I tried and did it successful for Hacker Pro :y: Thanks for this !!! Happy
10-11-2011, 04:21 AM #32
Doesn't work for me. Pathced?
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM #33
danorthboss
X_iKrAzy--
stills works even nowHappy
10-11-2011, 05:35 PM #34
Glitch Still Working! Smile
10-11-2011, 08:19 PM #35
Default Avatar
edric
Glitch still works, what I do instead of pressing x when I try to join a full lobby, I press X (2 times) and the O (1 time) really fast, when you get the error you will be on lan party. Also, you will need to buy the perk on the online game, if you don't have the perk bought, it wont work.
10-17-2011, 04:14 PM #36
Cool! Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo